KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?

Get Raped? Or get Successfully falsely accused of Rape?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Get Raped 8 100.00%
Get accused of rape by some woman who everyone believes 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?

Simple question, if you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude (or if you're a phaggot like Adam and would actually enjoy that kinda thing, having some woman ride you), or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape and have everyone around you and her believe her, which would you choose?

Would you take the most intimate of violations? Or have society hold nothing but the worst contempt for you and potentially get a lofty prison sentence?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:18 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JMANGO
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I'm getting a prison sentence? I'll take a 30 min rape sesh with lube pls.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:24 PM
JMANGO is currently offline Click here to Send JMANGO a Private Message Find more posts by JMANGO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JMANGO
If I'm getting a prison sentence? I'll take a 30 min rape sesh with lube pls.

thumb up

Seems easy enough. Time is valuable.

I could plan revenge and carry it out. Hard to carry out revenge against a false accuser when n prison.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah definitely depends on the circumstances. If I know I'm going to be convicted successfully then I'll take the ass rape. Otherwise I'll go through the litigation bullshit and defend myself.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 01:56 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Sadly it might come down to a 20 min rape vs a 20 year weekly rape while in prison.

Options not looking good.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:21 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'd probably just take the rape, even if I managed to clear myself in a court of law, since based on the parameters I set up even if you win the court proceedings you are found guilty in the court of public opinion and shunned and reviled by society. That's the kind of thing that could destroy your life even if you don't get found guilty.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

INB4 "This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just realized this thread would actually trigger the hell out of 3rd wave feminists lol.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
INB4 "This is just a thread where a bunch of men indirectly live out their homosexual fantasies under the guise of a 'rape thought experiment.'"

Hence why I specified if you'd get enjoyment from getting pounded out by some big black dude it switches over to a rape you wouldn't enjoy.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:54 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would prefer the second
i can actually rape the c*unt then and make justice

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 04:00 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idgaf about public opinion unless my business was at risk of failing. Only then would I take the rape. Not to mention a one time and done is better than daily prison shower occurances.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 9th, 2018 04:05 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by JKBart
i would prefer the second
i can actually rape the c*unt then and make justice

No, double jeopardy doesn't apply to this situation. It's just another count of rape. Unless you can prove your innocence in the first rape case? Then your sentence MIGHT end up "time served"?

Old Post May 9th, 2018 05:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: DMB is down-low for the BBC.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I would probably rather be raped...
I'll be scarred for life either way, but if I'm in jail I can't do too much about it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:54 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Gonna get raped either way.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:10 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Get raped? Or sent to jail to get raped? Sounds like a lose-lose.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:32 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Would you rather be raped or successfully falsely accused of rape?

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Simple question, if you had to pick between getting raped by some big black dude (or if you're a phaggot like Adam and would actually enjoy that kinda thing, having some woman ride you), or having some woman falsely accuse you of rape and have everyone around you and her believe her, which would you choose?

Would you take the most intimate of violations? Or have society hold nothing but the worst contempt for you and potentially get a lofty prison sentence?
What have you done now DMB?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:36 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:45 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Thought I'd test how potentially damaging people would consider false rape allegations through a fun thought experiment.
O.K. I believe you. wink And I'll stand up in court and say that!

On a serious note, clearly, a false rape accusation even if the person is found not guilty or the case does not go to court, could destroy the person accused's life chances. Without even discussing possibly destroying relationships with family, friends, spouse and parents.

Being raped if violent enough could damage your intestines for the rest of your life and you might end up smelling of shit, regardless of psychological trauma and the possibility of destroying the person who suffers life chances. Without even discussing destroying relationships with family, friends, spouse, parents.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on May 10th, 2018 at 05:10 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:03 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote