KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump White House cuts Putin support for Trump out of transcript

Trump White House cuts Putin support for Trump out of transcript
Started by: The Lost

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gehenna
Sorgo

Trump White House cuts Putin support for Trump out of transcript

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:21 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Breaking news, water is wet and fire is hot.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'm absolutely shocked.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:39 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Could we get a post from a Credible News Source for this?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 07:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

First off, it's not the greatest but it's fairly credible.
Secondly, HAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, here's the transcript on the White House website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ess-conference/

And you HEARD what the reporter asked, did you not? Did you watch... did you watch the fucking video, dude? I swear to Christ...

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:04 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I can't find the video on Reuters, which I consider to have virtually impeccable credibility, but I do have a basic understanding of Russian and that's indeed what Putin said.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:04 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by The Lost
First off, it's not the greatest but it's fairly credible.
Secondly, HAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, here's the transcript on the White House website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ess-conference/

And you HEARD what the reporter asked, did you not? Did you watch... did you watch the fucking video, dude? I swear to Christ...

Nah. I didn't click the link. I am busy watching vids about stuff I enjoy Far More then this "GiT Trump TDS" stuff.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I can't find the video on Reuters, which I consider to have virtually impeccable credibility, but I do have a basic understanding of Russian and that's indeed what Putin said.

Good for you.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Nah. I didn't click the link. I am busy watching vids about stuff I enjoy Far More then this "GiT Trump TDS" stuff.

Good for you.

If you didn't watch and/or have even a basic understanding as to why shit like this is horrible and threatening to democracy (and more), we have absolutely nothing to discuss and you very likely have nothing of value to offer.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:00 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

fly is a geriatric loser who rotted his brain out with drugs. most of us just ignore his phaggotry.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:41 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love MSNBC though. These people compared the Putin summit to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

Which hysteria is like that is why nobody gives a shit about this, it's why nobody gives a shit about Russia or Putin. Whenever Trump does something worthy of criticism utter lunatics take it too far and nobody but whiny leftists end up giving a shit.

Do I like everything goes on with Russia? Nope, but the hysteria is so out of control it's the most pathetic thing in the world. It overshadows any legit gripes anyone might have.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If you didn't watch and/or have even a basic understanding as to why shit like this is horrible and threatening to democracy (and more), we have absolutely nothing to discuss and you very likely have nothing of value to offer.
Dude, fly is one of the most ignorant and uneducated posters on the forum. He knows next to nothing and repeats the same nonsense i.e. like trump and truly believes people take him seriously. Just like the president when he rambles about no collusion and just ignorantly lies over and over.
Fly is a total joke.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Surtur
I love MSNBC though. These people compared the Putin summit to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

Which hysteria is like that is why nobody gives a shit about this, it's why nobody gives a shit about Russia or Putin. Whenever Trump does something worthy of criticism utter lunatics take it too far and nobody but whiny leftists end up giving a shit.

Do I like everything goes on with Russia? Nope, but the hysteria is so out of control it's the most pathetic thing in the world. It overshadows any legit gripes anyone might have.

So, would you like to talk about what the Trump administration did with the White House website or Putin's comments?

Or would you like to place more responsibility on the left when the Trump administration (A.K.A. Not The Left) edited out (in both video and text transcript) Putin's actual response (video) and the reporter's question (transcript) on the White House website? The fucking goddamn bloody government website?

Most of us who still have attachments to reality recognize that nobody "gives a shit" because of how commonplace it is for this administration to pull shit like this off. ACTUAL censorship is being ignored because a chaotic and ass-backwards administration has turned this type of shit into a near-daily recurrence.

Yes, tell me more about the left is ruining everything by... complaining about this? I mean, or even complaining about how one of the largest foreign powers in the world that America is fundamentally at odds with tampered in their election? These aren't noteworthy things to "complain" about any longer because of your sectarian distaste?

Quality memes, bro. Is this another "joke?"

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, would you like to talk about what the Trump administration did with the White House website or Putin's comments?

Or would you like to place more responsibility on the left when the Trump administration (A.K.A. Not The Left) edited out (in both video and text transcript) Putin's actual response (video) and the reporter's question (transcript) on the White House website? The fucking goddamn bloody government website?

Most of us who still have attachments to reality recognize that nobody "gives a shit" because of how commonplace it is for this administration to pull shit like this off. ACTUAL censorship is being ignored because a chaotic and ass-backwards administration has turned this type of shit into a near-daily recurrence.

Yes, tell me more about the left is ruining everything by... complaining about this? I mean, or even complaining about how one of the largest foreign powers in the world that America is fundamentally at odds with tampered in their election? These aren't noteworthy things to "complain" about any longer because of your sectarian distaste?

Quality memes, bro. Is this another "joke?"

You can complain about it. But calling it Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht is batshit insane. Just acknowledge that. Tell me you're intelligent enough to see the difference between "this is wrong, Trump shouldn't have done it" and "waaah! Pearl Harbor! Kristallnacht!". Type those words out. "Surtur, I understand it is batshit insane to make these comparisons even though valid criticisms are warranted".

And don't whine at me about off topic posts kiddo. There's an entire topic dedicated to Trump and his presidency.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your hysterical reaction just proves my point. NOBODY said do not complain. The fact that you feel "this shouldn't be compared to Pearl Harbor or Kristallnacht" translates into "don't complain at all" is mindblowing. Almost like you see no middle ground between not saying a thing and being a god damn lunatic.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 01:05 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

So, it's legit come down to someone not being able to summarize your position because you didn't EXACTLY say those EXACT words? Listen, pay attention. Here's what you said:

quote:

You said "people take it too far" and "leftists are whining." Like, "complain" is a completely justify and fair synonym for "whine." If you argue in bad faith once more or try to lie your way out of a stupid statement, you're dead to me and I'm walking away.

I don't give a shit about some offhand comparison that was made when the Trump administration is legit editing reporter statements and the statements of Putin to provide disinformation to the public on an official government website. Stop obfuscating so you can try to get away with what I can understate as bad prioritizing.

Also, are we going to discuss how you blamed the left for something the Trump administration (still also known as Not The Left) did? Are we moving on? Are you going to step into a pattern of gish-galloping ON TOP of pivoting?

This is what I mean about you pack of useful idiots. The left is always somehow responsible or must be worse when the reality is often the complete opposite. The blindness you guys have for a variety of important shit knows no bounds.

I'm getting bored. Please do something other than reinforce a cult of personality. I'm fucking begging you here.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 01:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, it's legit come down to someone not being able to summarize your position because you didn't EXACTLY say those EXACT words? Listen, pay attention. Here's what you said:

You said "people take it too far" and "leftists are whining." Like, "complain" is a completely justify and fair synonym for "whine." If you argue in bad faith once more or try to lie your way out of a stupid statement, you're dead to me and I'm walking away.

I don't give a shit about some offhand comparison that was made when the Trump administration is legit editing reporter statements and the statements of Putin to provide disinformation to the public on an official government website. Stop obfuscating so you can try to get away with what I can understate as bad prioritizing.

Also, are we going to discuss how you blamed the left for something the Trump administration (still also known as Not The Left) did? Are we moving on? Are you going to step into a pattern of gish-galloping ON TOP of pivoting?

This is what I mean about you pack of useful idiots. The left is always somehow responsible or must be worse when the reality is often the complete opposite. The blindness you guys have for a variety of important shit knows no bounds.

I'm getting bored. Please do something other than reinforce a cult of personality. I'm fucking begging you here. [/B]

Holy shit you are super triggered. I'm not blaming the left for ANYTHING Trump has done in regards to Putin or Russia. I am blaming the left for being so utterly god damn hysterical over things. Things they have LEGITIMATE reasons to complain about...they f*ck it up, cuz they're going off about god damn Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

THAT is the left taking it too far. The fact you can't see this is insanity. MSNBC made those claims. Then the next day were utterly flabbergasted over poll results that suggested people don't give a shit about Russia. I am trying to explain to you lunatics why this is. But you don't wanna hear it. Just wanna scream about Trump.

Lady/Fella/Whatever: I agree with you in the sense this is disturbing. What I am telling you is if you ever want to bring this president down you need more than the people already on your side to achieve that. And your lunacy is turning off anyone who isn't already a card carrying member of your little cult.

It's why #WalkAway is gaining momentum and leftists are scrambling to say it's Russian bots doing it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 01:24 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Okay, so you're retarded. That's cool. I can work with that.

Here's what you said:

quote:

And now...

Holy shit you are super triggered. I'm not blaming the left for ANYTHING Trump has done in regards to Putin or Russia. I am blaming the left for being so utterly god damn hysterical over things. Things they have LEGITIMATE reasons to complain about...they f*ck it up, cuz they're going off about god damn Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht.

You are blaming the left because you're saying the left is responsible for it not being important and, therefore, allowing Trump to get away with it. You might not be saying, "The left is the reason why the Trump administration edited information put on the White House website" but you're saying the Trump administration can DO it because no one will care due to "leftist hysteria" so it's a really roundabout, cluttered means of blaming the left. You guys excel at this dogwhistling horseshit.

A Pearl Harbor/Kristallnacht comparison (that you fumbled, which we'll get to later) is what you want placed at the forefront of this issue as the real problem, as opposed to the American government (that's not a meager statement) legit spreading disinformation on an official website. Like, ONCE AGAIN because you're failing to understand the gravity of this, the White House website regarding a conference between two enormous superpowers where there's evidence that one tampered in the other's election.

Putin: "Yes I did, yes I did."
White House: Okay, that's good. Also, in the text? Scrub what that reporter said.

"lol nbd, leftists cry lots lol"

Stop trying to get away with dumb bullshit. You've been given an opportunity already to have a fair discussion.

quote:
THAT is the left taking it too far. The fact you can't see this is insanity. MSNBC made those claims. Then the next day were utterly flabbergasted over poll results that suggested people don't give a shit about Russia. I am trying to explain to you lunatics why this is. But you don't wanna hear it. Just wanna scream about Trump.

Yes, those claims were made but here is Wine-Banks' statement:

“The president is taking the side of the people who attacked us instead of trying to prevent a future attack. He has done nothing to make sure that the elections four months away are going to be safe and I would say that his performance today will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht.”

So, she does not say that Trump siding with Putin on denying election interference IS AS BAD, AS DANGEROUS, OR EVEN THE SAME (the capitalized portions are important so try to remember them, 'kay?) but rather that she believes it will "live in infamy" as much as these events. Do I agree? It depends. Among developing countries, a different kind of war is waged now and this could likely be historically remembered as something that's terrible, unless it gets to the White House and is swiftly edited to disinform people. Lol?

She's inferring it could lead down a dark path that we've historically navigated before, further seen here:

quote:
"Wine-Banks continued, referring to when Nazis in 1938 marched through towns in Germany and Austria destroying Jewish businesses, synagogues and homes. She added that the president’s performance is a 'really a serious issue we need to deal with.'"

quote:
Lady/Fella/Whatever: I agree with you in the sense this is disturbing. What I am telling you is if you ever want to bring this president down you need more than the people already on your side to achieve that. And your lunacy is turning off anyone who isn't already a card carrying member of your little cult.

My lunacy? You're telling me it's insane that I'm not prioritizing some random MSNBC contributor making a comparison that you find off-putting above (yes, once again) one of the powerful states in the world, that writes policy and changes/creates legislation, willfully placing disinformation on a government website. And I am insane? I'm distracted? I'm the sheep? The puppet? You guys think this reframing tactic is impenetrable but, per usual, you couldn't be more wrong if you put work into it.

You're legit expressing nothing but sycophancy and I'm in the cult?

(please log in to view the image)

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 01:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

WTF is wrong with you?

Your White House Administration just deliberately edited public information.

Who the f*ck cares what some idiotic, liberal reporters at MSNBC overreact to? That has ZERO bearing on this. Leave it the f*ck out of this thread, and be an adult. Discuss the matter at hand.

The left may be the boy who cried Wolf, but that really doesn't matter when an actual Wolf comes along. At that point, what matters is the danger at hand. Holy f*ck bro.

Watch the video. Forget the politics. Be better than the radical leftists or the right. Be your own goddamn man. Recognize an actual threat to democracy when you see it. If you want, I can recommend a few excellent books that examine the historic falls of democracy. Once you understand how fragile our existence in the West is, how UNLIKELY it is, based on human nature and the history before us, you'll understand that the moment democracy is threatened, it doesn't matter who is at fault. Politics should no longer matter. It might matter to the pundits and the extremists but so what? F*ck those parasites. They'll always be around to sell out their fellow citizens. What matters is how you approach it.

Be your own man. Jesus.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jul 25th, 2018 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:44 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

If you have to walk someone through why this is bad, they're unequipped for a discussion about it. Of course, this won't stop Surtur from going on and on like a deranged Energizer bunny. Just thought I'd mention it.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
WTF is wrong with you?

Your White House Administration just deliberately edited public information.

Who the f*ck cares what some idiotic, liberal reporters at MSNBC overreact to? That has ZERO bearing on this. Leave it the f*ck out of this thread, and be an adult. Discuss the matter at hand.

The left may be the boy who cried Wolf, but that really doesn't matter when an actual Wolf comes along. At that point, what matters is the danger at hand. Holy f*ck bro.

Watch the video. Forget the politics. Be better than the radical leftists or the right. Be your own goddamn man. Recognize an actual threat to democracy when you see it. If you want, I can recommend a few excellent books that examine the historic falls of democracy. Once you understand how fragile our existence in the West is, how UNLIKELY it is, based on human nature and the history before us, you'll understand that the moment democracy is threatened, it doesn't matter who is at fault. Politics should no longer matter. It might matter to the pundits and the extremists but so what? F*ck those parasites. They'll always be around to sell out their fellow citizens. What matters is how you approach it.

Be your own man. Jesus.

Lol christ almighty. It's not even just MSNBC. I don't want Trump to win in 2020. Yet his approval rating is apparently now at the highest it has ever been.

Why? Cuz of the god damn hysteria surrounding everything. And that is what I don't want to see occur for the stories where we legitimately need to be worried about.

The hysteria is completely out of control. Deal with that fact.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 02:55 PM