KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Only People on the Right Are Racist?

Only People on the Right Are Racist?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Only People on the Right Are Racist?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact they get so angry and can't see themselves are racist is what is most hilarious. Reminds me of the HuffingtonPost writer who was just shocked that a rich black man would be an NRA supporting conservative. When people called her racist her tiny brain couldn't comprehend it.

Consider that Hollywood is full of liberals. Now think about every story you've heard where a black or latino actor was told they were not acting black enough or latino enough lol.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 06:59 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Like how the next wave of the MCU is getting ready to go Full SJW..which has worked out Great for Marvel Comics....who are now farming out their titles to IDW...BWWAHAAHAH!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Simple answer: no.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:04 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Insert Freddy Kruger Quote from NOES 2 here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The fact they get so angry and can't see themselves are racist is what is most hilarious. Reminds me of the HuffingtonPost writer who was just shocked that a rich black man would be an NRA supporting conservative. When people called her racist her tiny brain couldn't comprehend it.

Consider that Hollywood is full of liberals. Now think about every story you've heard where a black or latino actor was told they were not acting black enough or latino enough lol.

Not sure what you're specifically referring to, but someone being shocked over that doesn't mean they're racist, just ignorant. Who called her racist btw? Those people seem ignorant as well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure what you're specifically referring to, but someone being shocked over that doesn't mean they're racist, just ignorant. Who called her racist btw? Those people seem ignorant as well.

Google the story if you're that interested.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You brought it up as an example, sport.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You brought it up as an example, sport.

Indeed, and I listed enough details that it should be easy for someone to find. You're welcome.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You called her racist, didn't you.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I just brought her up as an example of racism. Jesus you're bad at this.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Stop lying, you're bad at it. Just bad.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop lying, you're bad at it. Just bad.

Where did I lie? In this very thread I brought it up as an example of racism. Isn't it silly to then ask if I have called it racist?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So now you openly admit you yelled "racist!" and it was not founded on truth, but ignorance. Moving on.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 26th, 2018 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So know you openly admit you yelled "racist!" and it was not founded on truth, but ignorance. Moving on.

Not at all. Your opinion it wasn't racism has been noted though. Indeed, moving on.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 04:58 PM
Flyattractor

Some how I doubt that.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 05:02 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I work with a guy that is far to some side (who the phuck cares right?). But, he doesn't see himself as being a racist, he's just about his people from his own words, and said that he's tired of another ethnic group (white people) stealing every idea that black people came up with, while representing it as their own inventions or ideas.

He also continues to state that people with less melanin have more Neanderthal genes in them, being that the Neanderthals lived in the Caucus Mountains, and had interracial relationships with White people. I wonder how true that is? So when White people call Black people monkeys could it actually be the opposite?... hmmm.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Like how the next wave of the MCU is getting ready to go Full SJW..which has worked out Great for Marvel Comics....who are now farming out their titles to IDW...BWWAHAAHAH!
Mcu has raped your mom or something. Way to go, Mickey. Always crying about the MCU in typical loser crybaby fashion.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Stoic
I work with a guy that is far to some side (who the phuck cares right?). But, he doesn't see himself as being a racist, he's just about his people from his own words, and said that he's tired of another ethnic group (white people) stealing every idea that black people came up with, while representing it as their own inventions or ideas.

He also continues to state that people with less melanin have more Neanderthal genes in them, being that the Neanderthals lived in the Caucus Mountains, and had interracial relationships with White people. I wonder how true that is? So when White people call Black people monkeys could it actually be the opposite?... hmmm.

The guy's a tool.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 08:33 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That actually sounds like arguments panthergod has made a few hundred times, except he says demons rather than Neanderthals.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 08:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote