KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Diversity - an Unending Concern?

Diversity - an Unending Concern?
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Diversity - an Unending Concern?

It always seems to be an issue, at least here. Black people like being black, but they also wanna be white.

People who are all white don't like Southern European, neither.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:56 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forced diversity is one of the most retarded things in the world. As is diversity just for the sake of diversity.

I'm reminded of this recent article from the NYT:

New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

My question is, why does it need to be diversified?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Living in America for nonwhites is not always a positive thing. Blacks here are because of slavery before our time. It's too bad the US is mixed because most people who are happy are all once race, like all German American, all Russian immigrant, etc. You don't move to America to be more white/superior but for America itself. I'm American, and I think it sucks; America is batting its eyelashes at Europe. I'm planning on learning German and moving to Germany to experience classical music there and was a music major, piano and now violin. Different strokes for different folks? I might have German and have lots of Anglo-Irish, it seems. I'm used to not having problems racially until I was about 20 and went online. It would be fun to communicate with other countries someday online, even nonwhite ones.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:14 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Christina B
Living in America for nonwhites is not always a positive thing. Blacks here are because of slavery before our time. It's too bad the US is mixed because most people who are happy are all once race, like all German American, all Russian immigrant, etc. You don't move to America to be more white/superior but for America itself. I'm American, and I think it sucks; America is batting its eyelashes at Europe. I'm planning on learning German and moving to Germany to experience classical music there and was a music major, piano and now violin. Different strokes for different folks? I might have German and have lots of Anglo-Irish, it seems. I'm used to not having problems racially until I was about 20 and went online. It would be fun to communicate with other countries someday online, even nonwhite ones.

Well I have noticed that when these people point to successful countries...they tend to be countries with mostly white people.

Like Denmark, etc. lol

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by Surtur
Well I have noticed that when these people point to successful countries...they tend to be countries with mostly white people.

Like Denmark, etc. lol
Yesterday online, I posted that people are being suggestive to say that Germany is thee place to be for Southern Europeans and Middle Easterners. If they cling to their nonwhite culture, they should go all the way, up to Sweden, seems inviting. Sweden doesn't seem as white as Germany in some ways, so maybe some of them would find something in common.

My old Polish violin teacher said Muslims control the middle of Germany, and it's so dangerous if you call the police they won't even come.

I wouldn't mind if other cultures moved where I lived, but I would want to have white friends.

I like Americans and don't particularly talk to people from Europe. I just watch them with an eagle eye. I feel like a joke to all I know that I think I'm more like people from Europe because my mom is Asian and maybe Pacific Islander and my dad is white American and 9 years older.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The German government actually paid for the plane tickets of migrants to go back home for a 3 week holiday lol.

I thought these people were running from danger? Their countries are so dangerous they...go back for 3 weeks for a holiday. Nice.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:35 PM
Christina B

The German government actually paid for the plane tickets of migrants to go back home for a 3 week holiday lol.

I thought these people were running from danger? Their countries are so dangerous they...go back for 3 weeks for a holiday. Nice.
Germany seems more friendly and I heard you don't have to work.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They seem a little too friendly. Almost as if there is some really messed up thing they did in the past they are trying to atone for...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:43 PM
Christina B

They seem a little too friendly. Almost as if there is some really messed up thing they did in the past they are trying to atone for...
Oh, yea, I'm sure that's on their mind.

I used to be interested in moving to Finland and doing folk music! They are very open about English speaking, but Germany they seem to know but not offer it as much / so much, unless you really delve I guess and try to find out for sure.

So, I hope to move ASAP. "Meanwhile, back at the ranch," I'm getting my AA by next summer. It feels like collecting my high school diploma all over again. I'm 32. I was originally a music major, too...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:47 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Christina B
It always seems to be an issue, at least here. Black people like being black, but they also wanna be white.

People who are all white don't like Southern European, neither.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 03:43 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote