KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Taranis... A Celtic God of Thnder!

Taranis... A Celtic God of Thnder!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Taranis... A Celtic God of Thnder!

People may be interested in doing a little research on this, it's a pretty amazing bit of tech, interestingly they are now experimenting with it flying in insect-like swarms where the swarm leader is human remote controlled and other members of the swarm are not if the swarm leader is damaged, one of the bots "transforms" by default into the new swarm leader. While other Countries are spending huge amounts of money on Aircraft carriers with more and more manned vehicles Taranis is going in a different direction, rumour has it they may be being deployed in Yemen for intelligence gathering by the UK and US for the Saudi's from somewhere in the desert. Who knows?

https://www.baesystems.com/en/product/taranis

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Drone tech is the future. Why risk a pilot when he can do virtually the same job from the safety of a command center.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Drone tech is the future. Why risk a pilot when he can do virtually the same job from the safety of a command center.
Insect-like swarms are the future, after Brexit when the UK becomes a Nazi State, watch us reclaim the Empire with our drone tech! Almost makes me want to become a nationalistic ****... No, in honesty I think we are relying on our arms sales to keep us afloat.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Insect-like swarms are the future, after Brexit when the UK becomes a Nazi State, watch us reclaim the Empire with our drone tech! Almost makes me want to become a nationalistic ****... No, in honesty I think we are relying on our arms sales to keep us afloat.

You say "No, in honesty" as if you were jesting. I sure hope the jest included the "when the UK becomes a nazi state" part.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

looks at the Title Thread.

MODS! Please do your jobs and move this to the Religious Forum where it Belongs.

10-Q.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
looks at the Title Thread.

MODS! Please do your jobs and move this to the Religious Forum where it Belongs.

10-Q.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 02:01 PM