KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Why do rightists want to obey the 1% In the US they even voted one in as POTUS. Is it because they are submissives also called Bottoms and want a Superior to lead them.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:02 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who do you think politicians on the left are? Rich.

Not to mention, many industries associated with the left throw a lot of money around. Just look at the art industry, with those single color backgrounds and a little "Zipline" going for millions.

Those on the right don't have a monopoly on big money.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Why do rightists want to obey the 1% In the US they even voted one in as POTUS. Is it because they are submissives also called Bottoms and want a Superior to lead them.

They're "useful idiots" and yes, there's some desperate need to be lead.

eg TI, Surtur and SquallX are convinced Trump is looking out for them and he genuinely cares about them.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2018 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Originally posted by Robtard
They're "useful idiots" and yes, there's some desperate need to be lead.

eg TI, Surtur and SquallX are convinced Trump is looking out for them and he genuinely cares about them.
They are so disillusioned with the world, they have truly joined a cult. But Trump is more dangerous than L Ron Hubbard. They need a reason to live. Women have rejected them, for TI and Squall X the saw bad stuff whilst influenced by a purpose they found to be a lie and need to blame someone. Surt is on disability and unemployable. Poor broken ****s.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I have little interest in cucking to rich people or elites, I just think they have a right to their own property.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Who said they didn't?

The problem for me arises when their wealth/gains comes at the expense of those financially below them and using their political influence which comes with wealth to further that cause. To the point of this thread, the useful idiots who gleefully help them and are often victims themselves but refuse to see it.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2018 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably me, I've often banged on about redistribution of wealth and I do believe in taxes, **** I'm a European. We love that shit...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:57 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who said they didn't?

The problem for me arises when their wealth/gains comes at the expense of those financially below them and using their political influence which comes with wealth to further that cause. To the point of this thread, the useful idiots who gleefully help them and are often victims themselves but refuse to see it.

That's bribery for you.

Sorry, "lobbying".

Who was it that established money = speech? Jefferson?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I forgot to give an example. The people who rely on the ACA to survive, yet voted for Trump and still support Trump after he's attempted to and gutted it

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:04 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Who said they didn't?

Well the point I've heard some people (not accusing anyone in particular) make about my economic views, ie. lower taxes and being against wealth redistributionism, is that I have some special love for right people when in reality I just view their property rights the same as anyone else's.

The problem for me arises when their wealth/gains comes at the expense of those financially below them

Depends on what you mean by that. If it's an honest employer employee contract arrangement thing where the employee knew what they were getting into I don't really care about the difference in wealth between them. If we're talking some shady duplicitous shit or scam type shit like my friend's old boss skimping on paying him overtime then yeah I agree with you.

and using their political influence which comes with wealth to further that cause. To the point of this thread, the useful idiots who gleefully help them and are often victims themselves but refuse to see it.

I myself am not a fan of corporatism... that's the kinda shit that keeps me from smoking my weed legally... so yeah I can agree there.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:06 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Probably because they view democrats as the primary reason they aren't wealthy themselves, and not the fact they are useless (or useful in a way that doesn't benefit them). So they buy on the hype with a lot of hope.

It's kind of sad.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Sep 5th, 2018 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Probably because they view democrats as the primary reason they aren't wealthy themselves, and not the fact they are useless (or useful in a way that doesn't benefit them). So they buy on the hype with a lot of hope.

It's kind of sad.

When you play the "we care" card, and don't seem to care about the hapless factory worker/blue collar shmuck, it's an easy target to vent off of.

That doesn't mean they're right. The fact is, Democrats can no more fix that problem then Republicans can...

Same way Obama met with Silicon Valley big shots about lost jobs to outsourcing, and they told him "Sorry, Mr. President. Those jobs aren't coming back."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:21 PM
dadudemon

lol

To take your question seriously, it's the same reason any minority would support a super shitty party that most definitely does not represent and does not work towards resolving minority issues (and actually harms them and often). Behold, the Democratic Party and its super super amazing propaganda machine that has Hispanics and Blacks voting for a party that is definitely doing nothing for them and only harming them. Did immigration issues get resolved under Obama or make any tangible progress? No. Oh, but we certainly had some immigration crap happen, right? Minorities were tossed crumbs, but not real progress was made. As always happens with Democrats.

LBJ explained the Democrats quite well:

quote:
These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

Just yesterday, I was reading pro-Democrat propaganda on reddit about how amazing LBJ was for black people. LBJ was truly a disgusting, racist, piece of crap.Oohhh, but he's such a righteous leader for black issues and made so much progress for black issues, right?

Same exact concept for some conservatives and the GOP. They buy into the "large, successful corporations are good for us! Less regulations on everything! Less taxes on corporations and the rich!"

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 5th, 2018 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Say what you will about LBJ, but he pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 through; that was a step in the right direction for the country as a whole, especially at that time.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:09 PM
dadudemon

Say what you will about LBJ, but he pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 through; that was a step in the right direction for the country as a whole, especially at that time.

Oh, the very expensive legislation that ended up not actually helping African Americans but for some odd reason, there's still people talking about how amazing it was for the civil rights movement?

Desegregation "progress" reversed and is actually referred to as a "failure":

https://civilrightsproject.ucla.edu...ncertain-future

Black people still "enjoy" the highest rate of joblessness but the gaps have remained almost exactly the same before and after the Civil Rights Act:

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.or...-and-ethnicity/

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300003

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300006

Blacks still "enjoy" a higher rate of poverty level wages:

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.or...orkers-earning/

And, this is the kicker: the had a smaller gap of poverty level wages BEFORE the Civil Rights Act. Meaning, relative to poverty level wages, blacks were better before the "amazing and helpful" act.

And here is something that people really really don't like to talk about : labor force participation by race in 1900 vs. today.

Ratio of black to white, prime working age males, in 1900:

Meaning white men and black men had almost exactly the same amount of labor force participation rates.

hmm

What about now?

Hmm

Don't you find that a bit odd?

https://www.repository.law.indiana....;context=facpub

And I looked it up:

Wage gap between black and white has been between 51%-64% since the 1940s. Meaning, black households are making 51-64% what white households are making...for decades. Civil Rights Act? Doesn't seem to be effective. We peaked on income ratios between 1970 and 1980 from what I'm finding. And many studies suggest this was due to the 1960s civil rights movement. But then why did those gains halt or even reverse?

So what do we have? Segretation is still a massive problem. Income inequality is still a problem. Educational attainment, while still much improved across all races, is still a problem (by race comparisons). Marriage rates are worse than ever for African Americans compared to other races.

Other than the 1970s, let's forget that decade. What did the Civil Rights Act REALLY do? Other than, of course, causing marriage rates to worsen among African Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ed-in-50-years/

It's quite terrible that I had to dig around this much to find actual data on this. I had to dig through so many websites that hid the raw date from me so much, like this. And they talk and talk about all these "wonderful" thing that the Civil Rights Act did. And they try to hide the lackluster performance by citing numbers from 1990. Well, what about 1900? What about 1950? You need historical context to test efficacy of public policy.

But you did say something that I definitely agree with. It was a step in the right direction, for the time. Just didn't provide anything long-lasting.

Edit - Redlining and wealth. Still the same old issues.

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 6th, 2018 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:21 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was still a step in the right direction for the country at that time.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:27 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, the very expensive legislation that ended up not actually helping African Americans but for some odd reason, there's still people talking about how amazing it was for the civil rights movement?

Desegregation "progress" reversed and is actually referred to as a "failure":

https://civilrightsproject.ucla.edu...ncertain-future

Black people still "enjoy" the highest rate of joblessness but the gaps have remained almost exactly the same before and after the Civil Rights Act:

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.or...-and-ethnicity/

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300003

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS11300006

Blacks still "enjoy" a higher rate of poverty level wages:

http://www.stateofworkingamerica.or...orkers-earning/

And, this is the kicker: the had a smaller gap of poverty level wages BEFORE the Civil Rights Act. Meaning, relative to poverty level wages, blacks were better before the "amazing and helpful" act.

And here is something that people really really don't like to talk about : labor force participation by race in 1900 vs. today.

Ratio of black to white, prime working age males, in 1900:

Meaning white men and black men had almost exactly the same amount of labor force participation rates.

hmm

What about now?

Hmm

Don't you find that a bit odd?

https://www.repository.law.indiana....;context=facpub

And I looked it up:

Wage gap between black and white has been between 51%-64% since the 1940s. Meaning, black households are making 51-64% what white households are making...for decades. Civil Rights Act? Doesn't seem to be effective. We peaked on income ratios between 1970 and 1980 from what I'm finding. And many studies suggest this was due to the 1960s civil rights movement. But then why did those gains halt or even reverse?

So what do we have? Segretation is still a massive problem. Income inequality is still a problem. Educational attainment, while still much improved across all races, is still a problem (by race comparisons). Marriage rates are worse than ever for African Americans compared to other races.

Other than the 1970s, let's forget that decade. What did the Civil Rights Act REALLY do? Other than, of course, causing marriage rates to worsen among African Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ed-in-50-years/

It's quite terrible that I had to dig around this much to find actual data on this. I had to dig through so many websites that hid the raw date from me so much, like this. And they talk and talk about all these "wonderful" thing that the Civil Rights Act did. And they try to hide the lackluster performance by citing numbers from 1990. Well, what about 1900? What about 1950? You need historical context to test efficacy of public policy.

But you did say something that I definitely agree with. It was a step in the right direction, for the time. Just didn't provide anything long-lasting.

Edit - Redlining and wealth. Still the same old issues.

The liberals hiding this I could see. Conservatives not doing the work you're doing makes no sense.

Are they too lazy? Stupid? Or is there some other reason..?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:58 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
The liberals hiding this I could see. Conservatives not doing the work you're doing makes no sense.

Are they too lazy? Stupid? Or is there some other reason..?

No one wants to be the politician that does 1 of 2 things:

1. Points out that the American Civil Rights Act was largely ineffective and perhaps even harmful to the intended purposes. That's the fastest way to tank a legit career. Who wants to be labeled a racist? Ron Paul said to repeal it for different reasons and he still got labeled a racist.

2. Points out that legislating forcing people to mix races doesn't work or at least it doesn't seem to work.

And I am hardly the first person to point out and question the American Civil Rights Act. Some of the links I posted are from black authors who are questioning its efficacy.

I can hardly take credit for this. But, honestly, I haven't seen someone try to track down this data and lay it out like this, before. I care more about the data than the talking points.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:34 AM
Flyattractor

Re: Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

This coming from the Guy who was BRAGGING about having a HOUSE BOY!?

Who here is the Real 1% in this discussion?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly, you mistake ironic observation for bragging. That hardly surprises me.

As the rightist Nazi that you are, you would never talk to me online like this if you really saw me as a 1%er you'd be inboxing with offers to lick my was. Hang on what have you just sent me, Fly that's a disgusting offer I use Andrex. I don't need a human bidet. You sick ****!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:51 AM