KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lets talk parties..

Lets talk parties..
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Lets talk parties..

Does anyone really stick to them for local elections?

Our choices this term are a rich never served named Ned Lamont for the D's, and an R with some experience named Bob Stephanowski.
NOBODY likes Ned. This assholes been trying to land a win for years now, and everyone thinks he's an out of touch jerk with deep pockets.

I hate voting R, but when this is your choice..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't think we need a "3rd/New Party" but both sides really need to Cut the Chaff out.

LET THE CULLING BEGIN!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No. I vote for the candidate that comes the closest to my political beliefs.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Funny that not having political experience was considered a plus for Trump.

"He just tells it like it is xD"
"He's not part of the establishment xD!"

Anyway, the republican/democrat dynamic should be irrelevant to most people but its not because most people are retarded. Conservative/Liberal is a more useful descriptor and even then it should be further split into social and financial.

The Republican party is especially guilty of not understanding this when it comes to catering to the base. A lot of minorities for example are financially liberal but socially conservative, while a lot of gays are socially liberal but financially conservative. Republicans can get votes from these blocks if they marketed to them properly but they're so busy sucking boomer WASP cock at all times that they drive those groups straight into the arms of democrats.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Nov 5th, 2018 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Bernie could have beaten him.

Anyone but Hillary probably would have.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don't know if Bernie could have, but you're right that in the end Hillary was the worst possible choice for him.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 01:58 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

No

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:19 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I like parties because of the free drinks

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I like parties because I like to party

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:49 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I like parties because of the free drinks

Gotcha!!!

Originally posted by Bentley
Am I the only serious KMC poster?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats are Communists who hate Capitalism and freedom. Anyone who votes for them isn't a true 1776 Boomer Patriot.

In all seriousness, Trump would've destroyed Bernie in the debates.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:58 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Democrats are Communists who hate Capitalism and freedom. Anyone who votes for them isn't a true 1776 Boomer Patriot.

In all seriousness, Trump would've destroyed Bernie in the debates.

I like this video where the guy asks people to guess if the quotes he gives came from the democrats or the communist manifesto:

The results are predictably hilarious.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Lets talk parties..

Originally posted by cdtm
Does anyone really stick to them for local elections?

Our choices this term are a rich never served named Ned Lamont for the D's, and an R with some experience named Bob Stephanowski.
NOBODY likes Ned. This assholes been trying to land a win for years now, and everyone thinks he's an out of touch jerk with deep pockets.

I hate voting R, but when this is your choice..

I pick who I think is best at the time.

eg I've not voted for Pelosi in the last two elections at least. She's had her time; she needs to move o now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I generally vote Democrat because the views of their candidates usually better line up with my own.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'll always find, Fly, Surt and RR in the kitchen at parties, playing WoW and discussing how much they hate women and girls.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the netflix and chill party best.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Leave WoW out of this.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Leave WoW out of this.
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You'll always find, Fly, Surt and RR in the kitchen at parties, playing WoW and discussing how much they hate women and girls.

"vaginas are slimy and gross"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like you would know anything about the topic ^. As soon as PB, Bashar and Rob take off their brave white-knight armour, women go drier than the Sahara and bail.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 03:29 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote