KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hypothetical crazy scenario

Hypothetical crazy scenario
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Hypothetical crazy scenario

Let's say a wildly popular president spends one full term, and most of second, in office. At some point in his lame duck years, he calls for a special address to the public. He arranges it to be broadcast over every single media platform available.

During the speech, he starts conventionally, talking about the gdp, foreign policy, and the suddenly he says "You're all being conned, everyone's in on it, the proof has been sent to each and every person with an address by snail mail. Go ch- *And then it's cut off.

And every single American does in fact find evidence of a vast conspiracy on every single level of Government. Not just in the United States, but in every major government across the world.

The details of this vast conspiracy don't matter, let's just say it's bad, and that the proof is incontrovertible.

Where do you go from there? How would the people probably react, first off? How would the governments react? What possible restitution could there be in such a scenario, considering the fact literally everyone is implicated?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Hypothetical crazy scenario

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Let's say a wildly popular president spends one full term, and most of second, in office. At some point in his lame duck years, he calls for a special address to the public. He arranges it to be broadcast over every single media platform available.

During the speech, he starts conventionally, talking about the gdp, foreign policy, and the suddenly he says "You're all being conned, everyone's in on it, the proof has been sent to each and every person with an address by snail mail. Go ch- *And then it's cut off.

And every single American does in fact find evidence of a vast conspiracy on every single level of Government. Not just in the United States, but in every major government across the world.

The details of this vast conspiracy don't matter, let's just say it's bad, and that the proof is incontrovertible.

Where do you go from there? How would the people probably react, first off? How would the governments react? What possible restitution could there be in such a scenario, considering the fact literally everyone is implicated?

I've already talked about this exact scenario with Robtard. I would move in with him and he promised to let me be the big spoon once a week.

It has been confirmed through several trial runs that I am 100% guaranteed to fart on his balls at least once during the other 6 days.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't know how to answer you. Because how I react directly depends on the specifics of the bad thing.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

PPp

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't know how to answer you. Because how I react directly depends on the specifics of the bad thing.

What's the worst case scenario?

Just imagine that. Elections are fixed, cancer and aids were created in a lab, people are routinely murdered, Barrack Obama, George W. Bush, Osama Bin Laden, and Benjamin Netanyahu made a video tape laughing at how stupid the public is while drinking Jell-O shots and saying every racial insult in the book, whatever,

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: PPp

Originally posted by cdtm
What's the worst case scenario?

That they've been working on a super weapon that will cause the planet to explode in less than 24 hours and there is no way to stop it without a minimum of 48 hours of effort and even people who try to escape into space will die from the explosion.

Another worst case scenario is that Judeo-Christian God is real and they've been covering it up. That Christ came a second time and told them all exactly what to do but they wanted to hold onto power and keep the secret.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:22 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Only once a week?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Everybody goes ..."Tell us something we don't know"????

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote