KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man Sues to Lower his Age.

Man Sues to Lower his Age.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Man Sues to Lower his Age.

This Should be Possible cause....Loony Lefty Science!!!!!!!!

Man want to be 20 year younger, ccause if Gender is Fluid...Why not Age?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 08:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The guy is 69, wants to be 49, and the article pic makes him look 109.

Also, why change his age NOW? He’s 69. 69! That's an age every guy should strive for, just for the sex jokes and innuendo!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This Should be Possible cause....Loony Lefty Science!!!!!!!!

Man want to be 20 year younger, ccause if Gender is Fluid...Why not Age?

I approve of this. After all, why limit the delusions to gender? It's not fair to other delusional people.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Crybaby thread.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by quanchi112
Crybaby thread.

They aren't crying, they are mocking identity politics and having a good laugh about it.

It's a good thread. Identity is a huge SJW topic, lately.

You can choose you racial identity.

Your gender identity.

Even your species identity in some cases.

So why not age identity?

There's no limit on personal identity and there should be no such thing as a slippery slope argument. If identity politics is here to stay, then you either have all of it or none of it. Either biology is the only definition for identity or the entire gamut of fantasy is acceptable. There should be no middle ground. Age identity should be tame compared to some of the crazy gender and species identity crap.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to stop having birthdays for newborn babies. We need to wait and let THEM decide how old they are and when their birthday is.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is why we need some near-extreme Authoritarianism. If we give people freedom, they make choices like this.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:31 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I identify as someone born on the 4th of July in another dimension during a lunar eclipse.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
We need to stop having birthdays for newborn babies. We need to wait and let THEM decide how old they are and when their birthday is.
Pouting.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
The guy is 69, wants to be 49, and the article pic makes him look 109.

Also, why change his age NOW? He’s 69. 69! That's an age every guy should strive for, just for the sex jokes and innuendo!

thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would like to change my Age to Retirement Age NOW So I know I can get my fair share of that sweet sweet Social Security Money before all those stupid millennial suck it all up.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about not only identifying a different age...but a different TIME?

So: A man robs a bank. Gets 10 years. He then says "I identify as someone from 2028, so my sentence is over". Boooooooom.

Don't anyone dare assume we share the same space/time continuum you f*cking bigots.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:17 PM
Flyattractor

Works for me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Crybaby thread.

thumb up

Gender = Social Construct
Age = Not a social construct, it's literally the passage of time

/thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are you to identify time?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:27 PM
Valkorion
Nova

Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up

Gender = Social Construct
Age = Not a social construct, it's literally the passage of time

/thread

if gender is a social construct why do transgender people naturally feel for a socially constructed non-biological gender?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:29 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I support this move. I hope they don't limit to age regression. There are plenty of 12 year olds out there who identify as 27. To deny them the right to be legally old enough to drive, vote, and buy alcohol would be inhumane and unforgivable.

But then... all those people who identify as child molesters need children to molest. If a child identifies as an adult but doesn't inform his molester prior to being molested, I can see that causing alot of problems.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time is a construct. All clocks are built.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:32 PM
Valkorion
Nova

what if a moron personally identifies as a genius, should Harvard give them tenure?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:33 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote