KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Surtur Derangement Syndrome
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Surtur Derangement Syndrome

So it's no secret that I'm more aligned with Surtur politically than his opposition, so you could say I'm not really a neutral unbiased party.

Nevertheless, Surtur has mentioned Surtur derangement syndrome and I used to think that was an mischaracterization.

What I used see typically is Surtur or one of his opposition posting something, one of them responding, and it quickly devolving into a 1v1 slap fight going on for several pages that I just couldn't be ****ed to read through. So it seemed more or less even.

Now however, what I see is several posters following Surtur to any thread he goes on (ie. Bashar, Putinbot, Quanchi, and possibly Robtard though not really to nearly the same extent as the others), and one of them would start posting shit like "incel!" "manbaby!" and posting the pacifier emoji alongside other stuff and going "oh look at Surtur being a ***** again" or some such shit. After that point the others would join in and turn the whole thread into a self-congratulatory jerk over how much they hate Surtur. It's honestly pretty pathetic.

As a consequence of this the quality of threads on here has declined rapidly as most of them turn into these weird Surtur hate circle jerks that don't really have any conversational substance to them relating to the topic the thread was made for. It's much more difficult to find the posts of people on these threads who are actually contributing in a meaningful way when you have to sift through several pages of bullshit to find them.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:32 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this an intervention for Quan?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:34 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean I don't dislike Quan, I've spoken to him before on hangouts and he's actually pretty chill.

But this shit is ****ing weird.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surtur literally follows me around and shitpost to anything I say, even benign comments. So I call this thread little more than a farce and you being a good little buddy to your beleaguered friend. <3

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I should've been more clear. With you and him it's more of a back and forth.

With the other three it's a weird congratulatory circle jerk over how much they hate Surtur.

I mostly commented on this because it's gotten to the point where it's extremely annoying to sift through pages of this bullshit to try and find actual substantive posts. It's become a thing that's actively ruining most of the threads in the GDF

Him being insulted doesn't really bother me, and it's something that doesn't require Putinbot spamming "incel" Quan spamming "Surtur's a little *****" and Bashar spamming baby gifs over and over and over again in response to each other in to make.

Someone insulting him for 2-3 posts in a row is whatever, it turning into several pages of just the same bullshit repeated over and over again is an active drain on everyone else's ability to have a conversation.

Last edited by Emperordmb on Nov 9th, 2018 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's very simple, friend, just don't read the comments. eg I don't read Fly's posts because he's shown that this account of his is made solely to shit-retard-post, his other account like Nuke Nixon is more of a sensible redneck (he has many accounts btw).

You can also usually tell within the first few words if a post will have the substance you seek, if it doesn't just leave it and scroll on to the next. I do this as well when I see there's a bickering match and I don't feel like reading that at the time.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Is this an intervention for Quan?

I would say this is more Quan Click Bait. Empathizes on the BAIT bit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
That's very simple, friend, just don't read the comments. eg I don't read Fly's posts because he's shown that this account of his is made solely to shit-retard-post, his other account like Nuke Nixon is more of a sensible redneck (he has many accounts btw).

You can also usually tell within the first few words if a post will have the substance you seek, if it doesn't just leave it and scroll on to the next. I do this as well when I see there's a bickering match and I don't feel like reading that at the time.

That's why a few posts like that don't bother me, but when it's the majority of the thread even skimming is really irritating and time consuming.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And for the record, I don't believe Surtur blew his rape whistle again (ie pm'd for assistance as he's prone to do) and you came running to white night his ass, but that you did this with your heart in the right place, but you're wrong and I will explain this below:

Surt is as much to blame for the shitpost as anyone else, he openly states he's only here to mostly shitpost; though that is a defense mechanism of his. He also engages in the circle jerkery you claim others do over him, where he and like minded people will team-bash on another member. I've been a target of this, as have the other people you mentioned. What he does better than others though, is play the victim to take in sympathy points.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 9th, 2018 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:54 PM
Flyattractor

So Surt is now Responsible for the actions of others?

Nice Robbie. Noice.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I should've been more clear. With you and him it's more of a back and forth.

With the other three it's a weird congratulatory circle jerk over how much they hate Surtur.

I mostly commented on this because it's gotten to the point where it's extremely annoying to sift through pages of this bullshit to try and find actual substantive posts. It's become a thing that's actively ruining most of the threads in the GDF

Him being insulted doesn't really bother me, and it's something that doesn't require Putinbot spamming "incel" Quan spamming "Surtur's a little *****" and Bashar spamming baby gifs over and over and over again in response to each other in to make.

Someone insulting him for 2-3 posts in a row is whatever, it turning into several pages of just the same bullshit repeated over and over again is an active drain on everyone else's ability to have a conversation.

Indeed. They try to play it like I do it too, but my every other post isn't "incel, phaggot, loser, incel, troll, incel, phaggot, etc.". Nor do I seek to twist or nitpick every single thing they post.

And as you see in this thread....even noting this behavior is "playing the victim".

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

white knight thread, because poor manbaby surt should NEVER have to taste his own medicine.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
white knight thread, because poor manbaby surt should NEVER have to taste his own medicine.

Bashy def suffers from a BAD Case of SDS....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:32 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: Surtur Derangement Syndrome

Originally posted by Emperordmb
So it's no secret that I'm more aligned with Surtur politically than his opposition, so you could say I'm not really a neutral unbiased party.

Nevertheless, Surtur has mentioned Surtur derangement syndrome and I used to think that was an mischaracterization.

What I used see typically is Surtur or one of his opposition posting something, one of them responding, and it quickly devolving into a 1v1 slap fight going on for several pages that I just couldn't be ****ed to read through. So it seemed more or less even.

Now however, what I see is several posters following Surtur to any thread he goes on (ie. Bashar, Putinbot, Quanchi, and possibly Robtard though not really to nearly the same extent as the others), and one of them would start posting shit like "incel!" "manbaby!" and posting the pacifier emoji alongside other stuff and going "oh look at Surtur being a ***** again" or some such shit. After that point the others would join in and turn the whole thread into a self-congratulatory jerk over how much they hate Surtur. It's honestly pretty pathetic.

As a consequence of this the quality of threads on here has declined rapidly as most of them turn into these weird Surtur hate circle jerks that don't really have any conversational substance to them relating to the topic the thread was made for. It's much more difficult to find the posts of people on these threads who are actually contributing in a meaningful way when you have to sift through several pages of bullshit to find them.

Quiet, manbaby.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 08:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valkorion
Nova

answer: average IQ on gdf is like 35 lmao

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:30 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

All I'm taking away from this is that Surtur is the common denominator.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:39 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea, he seems to have gotten under a lot of people's skin to the point that they just can't control themselves. Personally, I don't see why they don't just ignore him.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hehe, ain't I a scamp?!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I already tried to get Robtard and Quan to stop engaging in pages of useless posts with Surtur and Fly.

If the mods cared about modding the forums, this wouldn't happen. They'd start issuing bans to Robtard, Surtur, Fly, and Quan for their pages and pages of useless posts.

But I don't think anyone wants early 2000s levels of moderation. That's just annoying hall-monitor modding. And it takes too much effort as a mod to keep a forum clean like that.

You just have to deal with it. Or stop coming to this site.

Also, your butt is too big and you smell like baby vomit, EmperorDMB (I don't know any of those things but I am trying to do the thing you find annoying).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Everyone here is an adult, they can act like it or not.

Go eat poop, DDM, you dumb butt baby.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote