KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Support Trump!

Support Trump!
Started by: Trump God

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trump God

Support Trump!

He is the best President ever. I served two tours and I can't believe how people aren't more patriotic like me.

Trump is for waterboarding, we need him to be safe.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 10:44 AM
Trump God is currently offline Click here to Send Trump God a Private Message Find more posts by Trump God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killjoy12

Hes got my vote in 2020. I would not vote for a Democrat even if they were running for dog catcher.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 08:50 PM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Rectal prolapse is a condition in which part of the wall or the entire wall of the rectum falls out of place. Rectal prolapse can be a medical emergency. In some cases, the rectum may protrude.

Symptoms of a rectal prolapse may be:

Leakage of stool
Bleeding, anal pain, itching, irritation
Tissue that protrudes from the rectum
A surgeon may operate through the abdomen to secure part of the large intestine or rectum to the inside of the abdominal cavity (rectopexy). Sometimes the surgeon removes the affected part of the intestine.

Surgery also can be done through the perineum (the area between the genitals and the anus) to remove the prolapsing tissue.

Surgery is most often successful for people who still have some control over their bowel movements. If the anal sphincter is damaged, surgery may correct the prolapse but not be able to completely correct fecal incontinence (lack of control of bowel movements). Fecal incontinence can both potentially improve or worsen after prolapse surgery.

If the lining has fallen out of the anus and is around 7 cm or less, it should eventually retract back inside naturally, though the retraction can take up to four days.

Uterine prolapse (or Pelvic organ prolapse) occurs when the female pelvic organs fall from their normal position, into or through the vagina. Occurring in women of all ages, it is more common as women age, particularly in those who have delivered large babies or had exceedingly long pushing phases of labor. Smoking, obesity, connective tissue disorders, upper respiratory disorders‚ and repetitive strain injuries can all increase prolapse risk. Minor prolapse can be treated with exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles (pelvic physiotherapy); more serious prolapse, e.g., complete procidentia, requires pessary use or reconstructive surgical treatment. Reconstructive pelvic prolapse surgery may be done without resorting to complete hysterectomy by hysteropexy,[2] the resuspension of the prolapsed uterus. Traditional gynecologic practice favors removal of the uterus or ovaries (or both) at the time of prolapse surgery, and one estimate states that of the 600,000 hysterectomies performed in the United States every year, 13 percent are for prolapse.[3] However, there is concern that many of these hysterectomies may be unnecessary and that hysteropexy would suffice as a treatment instead.

The rectum or urinary bladder may prolapse as a result of changes in the integrity of connective tissue in the posterior or anterior vaginal walls, respectively, resulting in pelvic floor prolapse. Symptoms may include a feeling of pressure in the pelvis, or the visible protrusion of organs from the vagina. Prolapse is almost never painful, but the change in position of organs may cause urinary or bowel symptoms. Pessaries are a treatment option for pelvic organ prolapse.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 08:55 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Everybody's goin' surfin'

Surfin' USAAAAA

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 09:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Trump is an idiot, but he's pro-jobs for American men and women.

Most importantly, HE'S NOT HILLARY!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 10:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Most importantly, HE'S NOT HILLARY!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trump God
He is the best President ever. I served two tours and I can't believe how people aren't more patriotic like me.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Support Trump!

Trump Bot 2000 is equating blind support with patriotism.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 01:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Re: Support Trump!

To be safe from what?

Jobs don't create themselves people have to create the jobs. Why are so many people without jobs Trump supporters? Here's a thought go back to school and pick a career with jobs. Stop blaming minorities for taking low class jobs. Start reading books instead of masturbating and watching t.v. Learn math and improve your vocabulary skills. And stop being such a dick on how America should be run by an imperialist regime. In other news I have crabs.. sick

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 01:32 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Frikken uggos. God I must sound like a scientist compared to you. I should speak slow so he can understand me.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 01:50 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by rudester
Frikken uggos. God I must sound like a scientist compared to you. I should speak slow so he can understand me.

laughing out loud

Yeah, that didn't sound like bot-speak. It won't understand you.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Trump Bot 2000 is equating blind support with patriotism.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Have some respect, if you're gonna call someone a bot at least make sure you call them a Russian bot.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:56 PM