KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Anybody else just hates working?

Anybody else just hates working?
Started by: gold slorg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody else just hates working?

> be me
> have a law degree
> really love law, was a life-long hobby since being 15
> try working in attorney office
> hate it
> try working in municipal council
> hate it

> decide you've spent half your life mastering various IT skills, nothing great, but can lend you a junior job in most areas
> go into IT
> try working as a website coder
> you're good at it, but you hate it
> try working as windows server admin
> job is rather k, but 8h/d is too much

my next step is to go back to uni and make phd in law, if it's a failure as well, then i dunno

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:31 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Na, I love work.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:32 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

How old are you Bart?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:36 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gold slorg
You have loads of time to find the right job, you are a bright guy. Get some kids in the next ten years whether you stay with the mother or not, it focuses everything.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:38 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I don't hate working or what I do, but I do resent how much of our lives we must dedicate to working just to earn enough to survive. I also hate the office politics, the avoidance of responsibility via blaming others, and the resistance to change, but aside from that, I enjoy what I do.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:57 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I don't hate working or what I do, but I do resent how much of our lives we must dedicate to working just to earn enough to survive. I also hate the office politics, the avoidance of responsibility via blaming others, and the resistance to change, but aside from that, I enjoy what I do.
I was like this for at least 15 years of my working life EI, then I found a job I don't exactly see as work where I create only good things and I have autonomy and control of other, it is the creation aspect I enjoy and I no longer feel at work.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 07:21 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I was like this for at least 15 years of my working life EI, then I found a job I don't exactly see as work where I create only good things and I have autonomy and control of other, it is the creation aspect I enjoy and I no longer feel at work.

I'm glad to hear you made it out of the rat race, Whirly. That gives me some hope.

I don't think I've ever asked you before... what do you do for a living?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 08:02 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'm glad to hear you made it out of the rat race, Whirly. That gives me some hope.

I don't think I've ever asked you before... what do you do for a living?
Basically I manage things for wealthy people around the world, I come up with development plans for everything from capital builds to growth and training. I sit above the companies answering and reporting directly to the owner. My last boss was a Saudi who owned everything from one of the largest concrete companies, to a private University. The new city near Jeddah is partially his baby. My present boss is a wealthy African Magnet. I sit on and above beside the board for them.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:07 PM
Flyattractor

Sounds like you used your white privilage to steal that job from a deserving True African...AKA a POC.

SHAME ON YOU WHIRLEY!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sounds like you used your white privilage to steal that job from a deserving True African...AKA a POC.

SHAME ON YOU WHIRLEY!!!
Nah, I get head hunted. I never apply for jobs anymore.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:13 PM
Flyattractor

Yep. White Privilege at Full Abuse.

SHAME!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. White Privilege at Full Abuse.

SHAME!!!!!!
Silly Fly, trying to use reverse racism.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:27 PM
Flyattractor

Says the guy taking a job away from a POC.

SHAME!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:29 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy taking a job away from a POC.

SHAME!
Silly Fly trying to imply reverse racism. It's because you live in a world of borders and I live in a global community. I get it... your world is small.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:32 PM
Flyattractor

You took a good job away from a person who could have used it in an African Nation. You are Not a part of that African Nation. You are from an Dying Empirical White Nation that has committed Centuries of Criminal Acts against the entirety of the African Continent.

WHITE SHAME BE UPON YOU!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:34 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You took a good job away from a person who could have used it in an African Nation. You are Not a part of that African Nation. You are from an Dying Empirical White Nation that has committed Centuries of Criminal Acts against the entirety of the African Continent.

WHITE SHAME BE UPON YOU!
You live in a world of flags, borders, race and boundaries, I live in a world of people. You are so small.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:35 PM
Flyattractor

Keep telling yourself that to help with all your White Guilt!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep telling yourself that to help with all your White Guilt!
your world is tiny and full of hate. I pity you.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:38 PM
Flyattractor

Your White Guilt Powereth Over.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:38 PM