KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Nancy Pelosi PROVES She is a Lying Hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi PROVES She is a Lying Hypocrite.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Nancy Pelosi PROVES She is a Lying Hypocrite.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Correction: Laura Loomer Climbs Over Nancy Pelosi's Fence in a Stupid Stunt, Single-Handedly Proves Barriers Don't Work, Ruins Her Own Point.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

There's a huge difference between wanting offer people asylum in your country and having people on your own property. I don't even want my neighbors snooping over the fence.

The whole "Why don't you take them into your own home and support them, then?" argument is dumb as ****.

I'm no fan of Nancy Pelosi, either.

Last edited by Eternal Idol on Jan 15th, 2019 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:02 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And the LEFT has thrown in their 2 Cents of Hypocrisy.

Any body Else got a Comment!?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Correction: Laura Loomer Climbs Over Nancy Pelosi's Fence in a Stupid Stunt, Single-Handedly Proves Barriers Don't Work, Ruins Her Own Point.

I hadn't read the article yet, but you're absolutely right. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:05 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
There's a huge difference between wanting offer people asylum in your country and having people on your own personal property. The whole "Why don't you take them into your own home and support them, then?" argument is dumb as ****.

I'm no fan of Nancy Pelosi, either.

That anology is not that far fetched though.

There’s also a huge difference between offering asylums and outright illegals though.

You also reliaze, the country your seeking asylum from have no obligations to take you in if they don’t feel like it right?

I also think Trump should capitalize on the illegals though. He should make Congress pass a law that says, if you’re been here for 5+yrs, and you can prove it, you’re allowed to start your legal status in this country. After that 5 yrs are up, if caught you will be deported. The only ones excluded are the ones with criminal backgrounds. Be in their country, or their home county.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:11 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Alternate headlines:

Laura Loomer cheats Americans by hiring undocumented foreign workers and dodging taxes

Laura Loomer trespasses on private property; easily climbs over property border wall

Laura Loomer condemns illegal immigrants taking American jobs, except when hiring

Laura Loomer thinks she has a gotcha story; ****s it up completely

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Alternate headlines:

Laura Loomer cheats Americans by hiring undocumented foreign workers and dodging taxes

Laura Loomer trespasses on private property; easily climbs over property border wall

Laura Loomer condemns illegal immigrants taking American jobs, except when hiring

laughing out loud

So a Trumper stunt backfires. Par for the course.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Correction:

I think this craps on the left and right.

Shows how useless the wall is.

Shows how hypocritical Dems are like Pelosi.

It's a GOP and Dem loss, all around. thumb up

Pelosi could have easily said, "Bring me the rest of the families. I'll ask my Democratic voter-base to offer housing, jobs, SSNs, and a path to legality. Because that's what the Democratic party is about. Here is $10,000 to a fund to get the ball rolling for these people and their families. I'll work hard in congress to correct our broken immigration system while the good Americans try to take care of these families, legally, and with compassion."

But, hey, what would I know?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by dadudemon
Correction:

Pelosi could have easily said, "Bring me the rest of the families. I'll ask my Democratic voter-base to offer housing, jobs, SSNs, and a path to legality. Because that's what the Democratic party is about. Here is $10,000 to a fund to get the ball rolling for these people and their families. I'll work hard in congress to correct our broken immigration system while the good Americans try to take care of these families, legally, and with compassion."

Though she is a Democrat, Pelosi is hardly a star of the Left...left of most Republicans, maybe.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:32 PM
Flyattractor

Alternate headlines:

So when Laura Loomer does Everything that a person like Pelosi Supports it is now somehow Bad?

K.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Correction:

Disagreed, this makes Trumpers destroy a point they created and nobody cares that Pelosi lives in a gated community. Well, nobody besides Trumpers who obsess over that failed point.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sad to see poor little Lefty Shill Boys like Robbie have to keep pushing the same old tired Lefty Lies to try and back up his sad fascist narrative.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:45 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So when Laura Loomer does Everything that a person like Pelosi Supports it is now somehow Bad?

K.

BREAKING: Flyattractor falls far short of a witty comeback; blames Leftists

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:45 PM
Flyattractor

BREAKING: Flyattractor falls far short of a witty comeback; blames Leftists

Got Woke. Is Still Morally Broke: Eteranl Idol pushes the same old Crap with his tired old Narrative. Might be a Robbie Sock.

Further Investigation might be needed to prove this amount of Corrupt Collusion!!

eek!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:47 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Got Woke. Is Still Morally Broke: Eteranl Idol pushes the same old Crap with his tired old Narrative. Might be a Robbie Sock.

Further Investigation might be needed to prove this amount of Corrupt Collusion!!

eek!

"Eteranl"???

Fly, what food is this? I need to check something real quick...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:54 PM
Flyattractor

"Eteranl"???

Fly, what food is this? I need to check something real quick...

You know. "Eteranl" Ryhmes with ANAL!!!!!!

Cause Your head is FOREVER Up Your PooChute!!!!!

And your mouth spillith the shit over!!!!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 08:58 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Mixed feelings about this. On one hand I cringed a decent amount because someone from my side doing that isn't the best way to spread a message, but on the other hand the caricature she did while trolling... hilarious as ****.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 09:20 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Disagreed, this makes Trumpers destroy a point they created and nobody cares that Pelosi lives in a gated community. Well, nobody besides Trumpers who obsess over that failed point.

You're disagreeing with factually incorrect supporting ideas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...m=.6366a0bca547

quote:
back in 2013, she supported a bill that required the construction of 700 miles of border fencing.

Gee, I wonder why Pelosi, who is a Democratic leader and a very outspoken individual, is being targeted for her hypocrisy?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 05:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Did Democrats reverse border wall position after Donald Trump was elected?

The law authorized a fence along about 700 miles of the border between the U.S.-Mexico border. By 2015, U.S. Customs and Border Protection had constructed 654 miles of fencing, the Government Accountability Office reported.

The fence was different from the wall Trump promised to build on the campaign trail, which he said would be made of "hardened concrete" as tall as "95 stories" with a "very big, very beautiful door."

Trump derided the 2006 fence as too modest during the 2016 campaign — he said it was "not a wall" but a "little fence" that could be scaled with a ladder.

"Now we got lucky because it was such a little wall, it was such a nothing wall, no, they couldn't get their environmental — probably a snake was in the way or a toad," Trump said. (Actually, the project didn’t face environmental hurdles; we rated that part of the claim Mostly False.) -snip

he Democrats’ offer to Trump is a continuing resolution on last year’s appropriations act, which provided $1.3 billion for fencing and additional money for other types of border security. The language made it so that the funds could only be used on repairing or extending fencing that had already been built under the 2006 law.

We’re rated similar statements in which the Trump administration has claimed Democrats wanted a wall as Half True, but here, Trump goes farther. Democrats have not changed their stance on the border fencing they previously supported; they simply don’t support the more ambitious wall Trump proposes.

Finally, Trump says the Democrats no longer support their previous position simply because he wants it. But Democrats have actually proposed current funding for the fencing that was approved in 2006.

We rate this statement Mostly False. -snip

(please log in to view the image)

Seems not.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 16th, 2019 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 06:05 PM