KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

As the title says.

I'm not talking deservedly, just, why do people decide to go out of their way to be rude, insensitive, and cold-hearted to other people for no reason.

We're talking people who aren't sociopaths or psychopaths and no real mental issues that would cause them to behave this way.

"It's fun", wouldn't it being fun to you cause you to have some sort of mental issues for thinking so?

Really, if you decide to be a dick when someone's calm, and then someone decide's to be a dick to you when you're calm, you'd surely question it.

This thread has no real purpose, I'm just interested in everyone's opinion on it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm a sociopath.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm a sociopath.
You are not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:21 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

So like police folks?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:28 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Because it gives the allure of feeling power, because the feeling of power shields us from a sense of vulnerability that cuts deep at who we are.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:19 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

some attribute it to genetics.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:51 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Because it gives the allure of feeling power, because the feeling of power shields us from a sense of vulnerability that cuts deep at who we are.

Thats pretty accurate.
PPL put different masks on it, but deep down thats it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"Morals and Consciences" are made up Constructs. They don't really exist.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:23 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Like genders?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:33 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

They do exist.

If you are normal you feel bad for punching someone in the face when they've done nothing, if you aren't, you don't, simple as that.

People who wanna justify making others feel like shit like to hide behind some sort of moral compass though.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:57 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Like genders?

No. Gender is a Part of Nature and thus the are "Real".

Originally posted by Jmanghan
They do exist.

If you are normal you feel bad for punching someone in the face when they've done nothing, if you aren't, you don't, simple as that.

People who wanna justify making others feel like shit like to hide behind some sort of moral compass though.

Sounds like some kind of Nonsense a person who is silly enough to believe in "Society" would make up.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
This thread has no real purpose, I'm just interested in everyone's opinion on it.

What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:18 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Originally posted by NewGuy01
What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again.
You can believe whatever you want man.

I could give a **** if you're nice to me or not.

Do you have an opinion on the thread or not?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:10 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*couldn't give a ****

if you could give a ****, then that means it's possible that you really care, to the point that you want to have some form of intercourse. sorry, that's just one of my triggers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:12 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Re: Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Originally posted by NewGuy01
What about this lad incites your ire so much sport? I'm honestly perplexed how a poster as incredibly harmless as Jmanghan has gotten under so many people's skins.

Because it's either that or people just pick on him because he's an easy target IMO.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*couldn't give a ****

if you could give a ****, then that means it's possible that you really care, to the point that you want to have some form of intercourse. sorry, that's just one of my triggers.
fine.

couldn't* give a ****.

Maybe I do want to have intercourse with him though.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:22 AM
Nut_Buster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Because it's either that or people just pick on him because he's an easy target IMO.

Prolly this.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:42 AM
Nut_Buster is currently offline Click here to Send Nut_Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Nut_Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Re: Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

What about this lad incites your ire so much sport? I'm honestly perplexed how a poster as incredibly harmless as Jmanghan has gotten under so many people's skins.

People don't like their ideals to be challenged and yeah, thats exactly why, I'm an easy target.

I get

A. Easily offended and shocked at super ****ed up things.

B. I'm super emotional

C. I take everything pretty seriously

D. I give people ammo (sometimes)

People prefer to do things to piss people off especially if you're challenging their ideals and opinions.

They then pretend they aren't pissed but people straight up don't hurl insults unless they feel bothered in some way, shape, or form.

Though I'm not really going to change the way I act or the shit I get offended by just because the internet doesn't like it, lmao.

I'm still gonna get offended at the terms "autist" and "retard" because I'm human.

What gets under my skin is when people act like they can say whatever they want and if someone gets upset its their fault for getting upset. Like no, you were the *******, you started it, it is your fault.

I'm rambling at this point. Just TL;DR this post and stick to the main 4 points I posted above.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:18 AM
Flyattractor

I blame the Hip Hop Music.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:48 AM