KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do people refuse to listen to anyone else?

Why do people refuse to listen to anyone else?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do people refuse to listen to anyone else?

Particularly in politics.

How is “my politics are more right then yours” a way to live and get along in this world.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Because I'm a sociopath.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I think it all comes down to money, power, corruption, and the inability to admit when ones wrong.

Heres an ex. Obama era and down the line. Both Democrats and Republicans wanted better border security, they were all down for it. Fast forward to Trump, now having a secure border is somehow immoral.

Doesnt matter if the wall is the right move or not, the Dems, and the few Republicans that hates Trump says its wrong, so its wrong.

Another one is McCain. The Dems hated McCain, he was the worse of the worse. What happen when he began to bash Trump? The Dem welcomes him with open arms.

Another is Romney. When he claimed the Russians were our enemies, the Dems laugh at him. But now the Dems are pushing the narrative that the Russian who the puppet master, and Trump the puppet.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:28 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might as well ask why some people kill others. Politics are intertwined with a lot of our lives. I think sometimes there are crazes where people go too far, think about McCarthyism and shit like that. We're kinda seeing some of it now.

There are tiny hints of the Lavender Scare too with suggestions of Lindsey Graham being "compromised" cuz Russia might be blackmailing him over being gay.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As a general rule, ppl in any walk of life dont listen, they wait for their turn to speak.

Add an agenda to that, and most ppl wont even wait.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

*shakes head and says*......
such is life bro, such is life.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:42 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Spectre+
*shakes head and says*......
such is life bro, such is life.

Word.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Why do people refuse to listen to anyone else?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Particularly in politics.

How is “my politics are more right then yours” a way to live and get along in this world.
Because my team is never wrong and is morally right. They are winners. And I reap the rewards by association.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:21 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
Because I'm a sociopath.
stop doing that.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:05 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Why do people refuse to listen to anyone else?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Because my team is never wrong and is morally right. They are winners. And I reap the rewards by association.

Did Lucy just admit to being a Reap-ist?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote