KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » gender = social construct, transgender = genetic?

gender = social construct, transgender = genetic?
Started by: Valkorion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Valkorion
Nova

gender = social construct, transgender = genetic?

most people who say that gender is a social construct independent of sex also say that being transgender is innate

how does that make sense

i actually honestly wanna know

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:53 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

It doesn’t. It’s just a narrative, for whatever reason is being pushed down our throats by the masses, that’s also being funded by the untouchable 1%.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 05:07 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Gender is not just a social construct, but it also isn't 100% the same as sex(as much as the two are connected).

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 05:10 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH ADOLF
Restricted

Account Restricted

Label them all we are getting near to genocide.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:43 PM
DARTH ADOLF is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH ADOLF a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH ADOLF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH ADOLF
Label them all we are getting near to genocide.

Don’t see that happening in the West right now. Maybe a 100 yrs from now if we stay the course, not now.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:49 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is why The Left wants to Destroy Western Culture.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 08:18 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stay prejudiced guys! thumb up

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They want us to accept them when they can't even accept themselves. That always makes me chuckle.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
They want us to accept them when they can't even accept themselves. That always makes me chuckle.
Yup nothing like the ten stage of genocide is there? We won't accept "them", "They" can't accept themselves.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yup nothing like the ten stage of genocide is there? We won't accept "them", "They" can't accept themselves.

You are aware that saying they can't accept themselves is indeed a fact, right? It's not something you can debate lol.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are aware that saying they can't accept themselves is indeed a fact, right? It's not something you can debate lol.
"They" are choosing to be free. We've debated this to death. You and your pals see "them" as broken or selfish, the rest of us see a complex choice being made.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They" are choosing to be free. We've debated this to death. You and your pals see "them" as broken or selfish, the rest of us see a complex choice being made.

I see now, you won't even acknowledge a simple truth. Neat, moving on.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:57 PM
Valkorion
Nova

Stay prejudiced guys! thumb up

how is the OP not a fair question

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 11:33 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Flyattractor

It legit took me a hot second to realize wtf that smiley was...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 12:01 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Strange how much time right wing people spend thinking about trannies.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 12:24 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Valkorion
how is the OP not a fair question

Cuz he's white and has probably smiled in the past.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 12:25 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Strange how much time right wing people spend thinking about trannies.

It’s probably because they believe it’s been shoved that their throats to much. No pun intended.

Tell me, don’t you see anything wrong with a grown drag men posing naked with a 13 year old drag? Or dancing lewdly and grown men throwing money at him?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:37 AM
Flyattractor

Cuz he's white and has probably smiled in the past.

I am sure white people stole Smiling from some Ethnic Minority....

Originally posted by StyleTime
It legit took me a hot second to realize wtf that smiley was...

Feel Free to explain it to us all!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:28 AM