KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thank You President Trump!!

Thank You President Trump!!
Started by: Chuck_Schumer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chuck_Schumer

Thank You President Trump!!

...due to you and your party's actions I (and many other Americans) was able to purchase short-term healthcare [during a job transitioning period] at a significantly lower cost than it was under Obama.

Additionally the ACA mandate no longer exists, so I will no longer be financially responsible for the health of the morbid.

Assuming you are a responsible, healthy individual, this is one thing you have to give Trump credit for (and the tax cuts).

Looks like it's time for the grotesque SJW's to hit up their local Planet Fitness (I hear they're offering a 1 dollar special?)

Trump-Putin 2020!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:28 AM
Chuck_Schumer is currently offline Click here to Send Chuck_Schumer a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck_Schumer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

His foreign policy on handling Venezuela is second to none. So I think a thank you is in order.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:00 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So I think a thank you is in order.

Hahahaha not likely. Trump could cure all forms of cancer and the next day the headlines would be "Trump Puts Thousands Of Cancer Researchers Out Of A Job".

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:43 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

1) Didn't actually happen

2) The states with the highest rates of obesity and morbid obesity tend to be Red states. Which makes it all that more amusing that these people voted in people that want to tear down the ACA without having a better solution ready to go.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote