KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Orouke caught in a onesie in stage

Orouke caught in a onesie in stage
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orouke caught in a onesie in stage

This is just embarrassing “BETO”

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:07 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I give the man props for going on stage in a onesie.

As long he’s not cheating and lying to the American people, or selling his soul for money from big corporations, I have no problem with him.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:01 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Who gives a ****? He was in a band, and he was having fun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:45 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX

As long he’s not cheating and lying to the American people, or selling his soul for money from big corporations, I have no problem with him.

If him lying would mean you have a problem with him then...you have a problem with him lol.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
If him lying would mean you have a problem with him then...you have a problem with him lol.

Maybe I worded it wrong. I meant as long as he doesn’t lie to the American people, or whore himself out to corporations, I have no problem.

Politicians are people too, so I could care less about what he’s up too in his private life. As long as is not immoral, illegal, I don’t care.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:31 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe I worded it wrong. I meant as long as he doesn’t lie to the American people, or whore himself out to corporations, I have no problem.

Politicians are people too, so I could care less about what he’s up too in his private life. As long as is not immoral, illegal, I don’t care.

He does lie to us tho.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...ericans-Mexico/

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
He does lie to us tho.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...ericans-Mexico/

Until this thread, I had no idea who he was actually.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:35 PM
dadudemon

thumb up

Man, I really don't care if someone cross-dresses, is a furry, etc. Don't harm the innocent, always obtain consent in your "endeavors", and there's no judgements from me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Man, I really don't care if someone cross-dresses, is a furry, etc. Don't harm the innocent, always obtain consent in your "endeavors", and there's no judgements from me.

Yeah, but what if they smirk while cross dressing?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:10 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So its ok to dress up in a onesie, and it's making him more endearing to his fans.

But because Trump uses a spray tan, or does his hair a certain way, he's an orange buffoon.

When will people stop these stupid games?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So its ok to dress up in a onesie, and it's making him more endearing to his fans.

But because Trump uses a spray tan, or does his hair a certain way, he's an orange buffoon.

When will people stop these stupid games?

Context.

One was a young musician having fun onstage, the other is an old businessman turned president rocking that look daily as if he was fooling anyone... and he's not being called a buffoon because of the fake tan.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:38 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait, because he wants to use spray tan to cover up his rosacea hes fooling someone?

Are you listening to yourself right now?

You sound like a communist to be honest.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:40 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also why do you give Robert Orouke a pass for calling himself Mexican, the guy is white Irish.

Imagine Trump calling himself Don Juan and insisting he's Mexican.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:43 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

So wait, because he wants to use spray tan to cover up his rosacea hes fooling someone?

Are you listening to yourself right now?

You sound like a communist to be honest.

I didn't know fake tans were covered in the Manifesto.

Is the stupid combover covered too?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:44 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude the guy has hair problems, should we make fun of people based on their look like you apparently deem ok?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:46 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Also why do you give Robert Orouke a pass for calling himself Mexican, the guy is white Irish.

Imagine Trump calling himself Don Juan and insisting he's Mexican.

Did he call himself Mexican? If so, I wasn't aware.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:48 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um hello, yes, He keeps saying his name is Beto. He's white Irish. Beto isnt his name, its Robert Francis Orouke.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:50 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Dude the guy has hair problems, should we make fun of people based on their look like you apparently deem ok?

Generally speaking, no, people shouldn't be made fun of for their looks. However, anyone who goes to such over-the-top lengths to cover up their flaws winds up making themselves subject to ridicule, especially if their position demands a high degree of professionalism and has an ego like Trump's.

If Beto O'Rourke showed up to the House in a onesie and sporting a neon green manbun, he'd be understandably ridiculed as well.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
anyone who goes to such over-the-top lengths to cover up their flaws

You do realize this statement can be applied to 95% of the general public, especially women who, do their hair, makeup, nails, injections, surgeries, and much much more.

Have you been in the real world lately or are you holed up on your computer and not seen how self consioucous everyone is in their looks and the lengths they go to to change it or cover it up.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:59 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Um hello, yes, He keeps saying his name is Beto. He's white Irish. Beto isnt his name, its Robert Francis Orouke.

So what? The official story is that it was a childhood nickname his parents gave him to distinguish him from his grandfather, who had the same birthname, and he was born and raised in Texas.

If he never came out and said "Hey Texas, I'm part-Mexican! Vote for me!" then you can't give him shit for claiming to be Mexican, even if he knew his nickname could appeal to Mexican and other Latino voters.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:01 PM