KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The problem with rightist equalization.

The problem with rightist equalization.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem with rightist equalization.

White man kills black man, shouldn't be spoken in the same sentence as MAGA hats arguing with an upset old man from a culture that was destroyed etc.

Another example white supremacist kills people with automobile, but Antifa...

Or women are raped, but some women lie, they shouldn't be believed.

Or a man 1500 years ago in Arabia was a paedo, A president today is lying about affairs pre-election and using money to cover it up.

But bro!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

OP is just mad, right bros? Who got the jimmies memez?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OP is just mad, right bros? Who got the jimmies memez?

Dude the fact you just self triggered over this made me legit laugh out loud. Good stuff.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Re: The problem with rightist equalization.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
White man kills black man, shouldn't be spoken in the same sentence as MAGA hats arguing with an upset old man from a culture that was destroyed etc.

Or a man 1500 years ago in Arabia was a paedo, A president today is lying about affairs pre-election and using money to cover it up.

But bro!

Boo ****ing hoo!

That racist killed that man because he was hateful, and he’s been punished for it. Yet you bring in these faulty narratives to try and make a useless point.

1. Trumpers aren’t racist as a whole, to claim such a thing proves your stupidity.

2. Antifa and their dogma have destroy multiple businesses and hurt the innocence. Isn’t Antifa considered a terrorist group by homeland?

3. No one here have claimed women shouldn’t be believed about rape. But when a narrative is pushed to destroy a man’s life because a women had sex and felt bad the next day, that makes it harder for real rape victims to come forward.

4. That paedo and his cult rape killed, and forced their way to the top. Yes Trump is a liar, atleast he never raped his way to the top.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:28 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Boo ****ing hoo!

That racist killed that man because he was hateful, and he’s been punished for it. Yet you bring in these faulty narratives to try and make a useless point.

1. Trumpers aren’t racist as a whole, to claim such a thing proves your stupidity.

2. Antifa and their dogma have destroy multiple businesses and hurt the innocence. Isn’t Antifa considered a terrorist group by homeland?

3. No one here have claimed women shouldn’t be believed about rape. But when a narrative is pushed to destroy a man’s life because a women had sex and felt bad the next day, that makes it harder for real rape victims to come forward.

4. That paedo and his cult rape killed, and forced their way to the top. Yes Trump is a liar, atleast he never raped his way to the top.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Boo ****ing hoo!

only going to deal with one point... Can you link me to Antifa being classified terrorists with homeland please.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

only going to deal with one point... Can you link me to Antifa being classified terrorists with homeland please.

You...can easily look this up, man. Why are you asking for this?

I've already posted a link for this, before, from the official government website. Look it up yourself.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jan 24th, 2019 at 03:12 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry I'm confused confidential documents state this? Do we have an official proclamation from homeland? DDM please repost your link.

Because...

In August 2017 a petition was lodged with the White House petitioning system "We the People" calling upon the government to formally classify "AntiFa" as terrorist. A response in 2018 stated that Federal Law does not have a "mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations".[56]

So basically some rightists wanted to equalise things?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 24th, 2019 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Dude the fact you just self triggered over this made me legit laugh out loud. Good stuff.

your only defense: projecting your gimped emotions thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Sorry I'm confused confidential documents state this? Do we have an official proclamation from homeland? DDM please repost your link.

Because...

In August 2017 a petition was lodged with the White House petitioning system "We the People" calling upon the government to formally classify "AntiFa" as terrorist. A response in 2018 stated that Federal Law does not have a "mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations".[56]

So basically some rightists wanted to equalise things?

Let me clear it up for you, since the barking retards will only lie and distort the truth of the matter

in order to pander to his far right supporters, then gov chris christie, (the shame of my home state) and his cronies decided to push for antifa to be listed on the NJ terror group watch list, sharing their place on that list with neo-nazi groups.

So yes whirly, you are correct as usual: tactical equalization

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me clear it up for you, since the barking retards will only lie and distort the truth of the matter

in order to pander to his far right supporters, then gov chris christie, (the shame of my home state) and his cronies decided to push for antifa to be listed on the NJ terror group watch list, sharing their place on that list with neo-nazi groups.

Thanks mate, I guessed it would be something like that. I'm going back to Squall X's post if I get time today to mock more of it and highlight further retardation.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

your only defense: projecting your gimped emotions thumb up

You self triggered. It's obvious and not up for debate.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:08 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Thanks mate, I guessed it would be something like that. I'm going back to Squall X's post if I get time today to mock more of it and highlight further retardation.

Anytime

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:30 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry I'm confused confidential documents state this? Do we have an official proclamation from homeland?

Is the independent in the business of fake news?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Let me clear up PVS' lies.

DHS had been monitoring Antifa closely since 2016, when Trump wasn't even president, as a domenstic terrorist organization.

And weird, leftist lies like PVS's above, are easily proven false with articles like these:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...ence-fbi-242235

quote:
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

But let's pretend that a White House Petition in 2017 had anything to do with Antifa's classification in 2016.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

DHS had been monitoring Antifa closely since 2016, when Trump wasn't even president, as a domenstic terrorist organization.

And weird, leftist lies like PVS's above, are easily proven false with articles like these:

But let's pretend that a White House Petition in 2017 had anything to do with Antifa's classification in 2016.
but no present national official classification exists for Antifa. Does it?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#JustChimpyThings

they'll never successfully ban anti-fascism, all they can do is ban the organization known as "antifa".
so let them throw in an antifa-ban as a whiney backslide in a federal ban on nazi organizations.

notice even in the NJ banning it's never mentioned that anti-fascism=terrorism but rather simply refers to 'antifa' and labels them 'anarchists'
https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/...tremists-antifa

yet implies that nazis=terrorists like a mother****er.
https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/...premacy-in-2017

As you can clearly see, I am right as always thumb up
but no present national official classification exists for Antifa. Does it?

nnnope smile

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 24th, 2019 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The problem with rightist equalization.

But bro!

Equalization is how you make something on your side (or more associated with) that is shitty, seem less shitty.

eg

-White Supremacist march, slinging racial slurs, inciting people to violence and a woman ends up being murdered; with multiple others injured by said like-minded White Supremacist.

Options:

A) Condemn White Supremacy and the murder.
B) Try to make those actions seem less vile via equalization. "What about Antifa!"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Damn, that's a bingo.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:40 PM