KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » US Bumpstock ban in effect

US Bumpstock ban in effect
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

US Bumpstock ban in effect

Gun lovers should be very angry with the Parkland Incel.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is good news. Thank you Mr. President, you did something even the Russian colluder Obama refused to do.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:13 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Took long enough.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:15 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go figure Trump gets it done, Obama refused to do itlaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

I feel safe now.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:27 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Bullets can't penetrate denim jeans or hoodies without the extra velocity a bumpstock provides.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Oh no!! What ever will all the future mass murderers do without their trusty bump stocks?!?!?!?

Oh.

But what about all the mass shootings with bump stocks involved?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...g-idUSKBN1OH1WW

Oh, just one.

Did banning bump stocks bring them back from the dead?

No.

Will it prevent mass shootings in the future?

No. It's irrelevant.

Will it lower the body count in mass shootings in the future?

No. Slow and controlled firing is much more accurate.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What exactly do people think this ban will accomplish?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Help their fee fees

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:09 PM
Chuck_Schumer

Tbh there are alternative ways to do this with a belt. This ban was nothing more than a failed appeasement to the left by Trump.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:20 PM
Chuck_Schumer is currently offline Click here to Send Chuck_Schumer a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck_Schumer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how it appeased them though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:21 PM
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
Tbh there are alternative ways to do this with a belt. This ban was nothing more than a failed appeasement to the left by Trump.

You don't even need a belt.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Silent Master
You don't even need a belt.

You know nothing of my sex life.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:27 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Careful, don't be another David Carradine.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Silent Master
Careful, don't be another David Carradine.

His family claimed he was investigating a Chinese gang, now 'Investigating a Chinese gang' has become a euphemism for auto-erotic asphyxiation, lol.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 02:54 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

muh freedums!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 03:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Once again, we are showned how stupid the masses are by believing this will somehow magically fix anything.

Most of these people can’t even tell you what AR stands for.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 03:32 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

AR is half an ARSE? Oh, you mean Automatic Rifle.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 03:34 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Re: US Bumpstock ban in effect

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Gun lovers should be very angry with the Parkland Incel.

They should be angry with Trump. It was his idea, and he said he wants to confiscate their guns. And the Trumpers cheered!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 04:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Putinbot1
AR is half an ARSE? Oh, you mean Automatic Rifle.

It actually means ArmaLite, the manufacturer. stick out tongue

Funny thing, I was raised around guns. Dad owned a gun range. Held a gun when I was 6 (edit. 6 or 7, I'm usually sketchy on the age in all honesty but it was around this time). Saw someone shot when I was 9 (accidental).

I grew up hating guns. stick out tongue

Edit2x. Also, it's funny that I didn't hear the term "Assault Rifle" til I was in my teens and that was due to video games. I always thought those AR rifles were ArmaLites. We call them ArmaLites here (not assault rifles). The same way a lot of ppl call photocopying machines "Xeroxes" (we do that here, too).

Last edited by Nibedicus on Mar 27th, 2019 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 04:02 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote