KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Daily Beast: MSNBC ratings Tank after Mueller

Daily Beast: MSNBC ratings Tank after Mueller
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daily Beast: MSNBC ratings Tank after Mueller

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:00 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:27 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol hilarious.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 12:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Liberals, by the science, like to block people on social media that they disagree with. They throw tantrums and are ruled by their passions instead of reason, much more often than other types.

We should not be shocked that a mass of MSNBC-watching liberals are throwing a tantrum after the Mueller Report found no Russian-Collusion with Russia from Trump. It's more emotional reactionary-ism.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve had so many of my liberal and gay friends tell me how smart they think Maddow is. I just laugh inside. She’s a idiot and a moron. Wrong about everything for two years straight.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:26 PM
dadudemon

You cannot deny that Maddow is a very intelligent and educated person. She is.

But she definitely overrules her reasoning with emotional hysteria. Millions of people are similar to her in this regard.

It's why many liberals, despite their intelligence and education, state very stupid things all the time.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t think she’s smart. She’s a entertainer.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:34 PM
dadudemon

She's very likely to be more intelligent than you are.

She's definitely more educated than you are. She's more educated than I am, too. Were you aware she had a Ph.D. from Lincoln College, Oxford?

But I don't think you're dumb - not even close.

For the most part, you can be reasoned with on any topic. The same cannot be said of Maddow and people like her.

You understand my point, now? It's worse for people like Maddow because of how intelligent and educated they are. They throw all that out the window when it comes to Trump.

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 28th, 2019 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:41 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet $1000 in better at math than her. I could also out debate her on any political topic.

She just reports already reported news. She doesn’t make the news, she reports it. That doesn’t take brains.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:46 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I bet $1000 in better at math than her. I could also out debate her on any political topic.

She just reports already reported news. She doesn’t make the news, she reports it. That doesn’t take brains.

It's possible. Not everyone with a high-IQ is great at math.

But that would be fun to watch. A debate between you and Maddow.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone intelligent and educated should have seen this coming tho...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 02:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, especially when all the evidence that came out about what Hilary and the Obama admin did.

I think its lost on everyone that the Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign then used the full weight of the intelligence agencies, and justice department to prosecute Trump and his campaign.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm willing to entertain the idea she's quite intelligent , but I'd need more than where she went to school before I say that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 03:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN ratings went down too. Their excuse? "It was a slow news week".

Lol.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 05:32 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your kidding

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your kidding

Nope, trigger warning for snowflakes:

CNN Ratings COLLAPSE, Desperately Blame "Slow News Week" On Biggest News Week Of The Year

CNN lost half a million viewers, FOX gained a million lol. Meanwhile Maddow had 200k less views for Wednesday than she did for Tuesday.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 01:08 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Who wrote Maddow's Phd

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:14 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
You cannot deny that Maddow is a very intelligent and educated person. She is.

But she definitely overrules her reasoning with emotional hysteria. Millions of people are similar to her in this regard.

It's why many liberals, despite their intelligence and education, state very stupid things all the time.

(please log in to view the image)

Wouldn’t the same applies to Trump too. He’s smart, maybe not book smart, but he is savvy in business. That’s a form of intelligence. He’s just a narcissist at heart.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
Wouldn’t the same applies to Trump too. He’s smart, maybe not book smart, but he is savvy in business. That’s a form of intelligence. He’s just a narcissist at heart.

I tend agree. I think Trump is much smarter than he lets on.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I tend agree. I think Trump is much smarter than he lets on.

Plus the left loves to claim Hillary was the most "qualified candidate to ever run" and he beat her lol.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:33 PM