KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.

The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.

Not much to talk about here, but I have (or more like had) a friend who used to be a reasonable guy. Now he's one of those anti-vaxxers and I ended up dissing him out for being so stupid. We had a "debate" (usually him cherry picking words from studies he doesn't fully understand and me spending time and effort correcting him) which lasted for hours w/c led to nowhere because he's apparently so stupidified by reading anti-vaxx arguments that he's far too gone for me to do anything about it.

It is annoying to no end. Just wanted to vent....

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 06:52 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your right on everything Nib, vacination is key to disease control.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 07:06 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Too bad your friend got brainwashed sad

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 07:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The more frustrating part is that he is posting trash like this in the middle of a major measles outbreak where I am. Already killed about 200 ppl this past 2 months, mostly kids, almost all unvaccinated.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:36 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see it here all the time too Nib, it's disturbing to say the least. I've worked with WHO, vaccination is key to disease control.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:43 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see it here all the time too Nib, it's disturbing to say the least. I've worked with WHO, vaccination is key to disease control.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:59 AM
Bentley
Seitei

What the heck. Why do these people want to die so bad they remain anti-vaxxers despite of a disease outbreak. Like, wow.

Are there any statistics of who these anti-vaxxers is and how they convince themselves of their weird ideas?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:36 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
What the heck. Why do these people want to die so bad they remain anti-vaxxers despite of a disease outbreak. Like, wow.

Are there any statistics of who these anti-vaxxers is and how they convince themselves of their weird ideas?

I should post the argument. But just looking at it makes me lose faith in humanity. I might do it when I have the energy to, but atm, I'm turning on a game and blowing off some steam. Very few things trigger me but this was just plain insanity. I wish he was just trolling. But I know the guy. He was dead serious.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:58 AM
Deadline

I thought the problems that anti-vaccers have with vaccines are not with the science of vaccination but what they put in most vaccines? In other words there are dangerous things that are put in vaccines which are given to the gerneral public.

Last edited by Deadline on Mar 28th, 2019 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 11:05 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They can probably find more dangerous things in their food

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 11:34 AM
Deadline

They can probably find more dangerous things in their food

If they could that's not neccesarily a bad argument and are you sure about that?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 11:36 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Deadline
If they could that's not neccesarily a bad argument and are you sure about that?

Given how drugs are build and how crops grow I think it's much more possible to have undesired chemicals in your food than in vaccines made in a laboratory. You can find microplastics, growth hormones and pesticides in your average corn field.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 11:44 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given how drugs are build and how crops grow I think it's much more possible to have undesired chemicals in your food than in vaccines made in a laboratory. You can find microplastics, growth hormones and pesticides in your average corn field.

And on top of the the flora and fauna of food, for example it only takes someone with Typhus to not wash their hands for Typhus to be contracted via food prepared by the unwashed...

We get a lot of our Bacteria, good and bad through Food.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 12:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Anti-vaccers are retards, dangerous retards. Measles is on the rise again and iirc Polio is making a comeback.

ps Trump is a bit of a anti-vaxxer :0

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 28th, 2019 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Anti-vaccers are retards, dangerous retards. Measles is on the rise again and iirc Polio is making a comeback.

ps Trump is a bit of a anti-vaxxer :0
Polio never went away out here.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's because God has turned His back on Africa!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nibedicus
The more frustrating part is that he is posting trash like this in the middle of a major measles outbreak where I am. Already killed about 200 ppl this past 2 months, mostly kids, almost all unvaccinated.

We've dealt with similar stuff in this country recently:

An anti-vaccination ‘hotspot’ in Oregon declares an emergency over measles outbreak

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's because God has turned His back on Africa!
There is a set of traffic lights where you get every kind of twisted, crippled, disabled begger. It's hard work.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
There is a set of traffic lights where you get every kind of twisted, crippled, disabled begger. It's hard work.

^ Surt, your thoughts here?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Surt, your thoughts here?

Sounds like a shithole.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote