KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.

Question
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wind turbines cause cancer 2 10.00%
Trump is a moron 8 40.00%
F**k You, Robtard! 10 50.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.

Top Republican senator says Trump's suggestion that wind turbines cause cancer is 'idiotic'

Senior Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa publicly rebuked President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claim that wind turbines are linked to cancer, calling it "idiotic" to Iowa reporters on Wednesday.

Grassley said Trump's "comments on wind energy — not only as a president but when he was a candidate — were, first of all, idiotic, and it didn't show much respect for Chuck Grassley as the grandfather of the wind energy tax credit," he told the Des Moines Register.

Trump, who has long attacked wind power and frequently fought against wind turbines being built near the golf courses he owns, laid into the wind industry at a Republican fundraising event on Tuesday.

"If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations your house just went down 75% in value. And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?," Trump claimed, citing no proof for the assertion that windmills cause cancer.

Researchers who have studied the issue have found no evidence that wind turbines directly cause any physical illness.
-snip

Lolzz

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 09:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a moronic thing to say.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Trump is a moron.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's a moronic thing to say.

^ Could it be, the possible beginnings of the winds of change...

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 4th, 2019 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see what u did there

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The US also has some of the windiest places on the planet, three in the top ten spots of wind volume.

So being anti windpower as Trump is, it's just moronic.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump is a stupid piece of shit, but i was still tempted sorely to vote option 3

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The US also has some of the windiest places on the planet, three in the top ten spots of wind volume.

So being anti windpower as Trump is, it's just moronic.

I live in the Windy City. I'm probably filled with tumors now. Send me your thoughts and prayers Rob.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll send you death, pestilence, famine and war

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 10:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'll send you death, pestilence, famine and war

Well those are technically thoughts.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:02 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how Tard copies everything I do.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

rage-induced derailment time

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trump is a stupid piece of shit, but i was still tempted sorely to vote option 3

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:27 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do wonder where Trump got this idea. Did he hear something about it and misunderstand? Or did he just make it up?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I do wonder where Trump got this idea. Did he hear something about it and misunderstand? Or did he just make it up?

It could have been the former, and he internally took credit for it.

Trump is legitimately dumb AF. He's like the President from Idiocracy.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:44 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess you haven’t figured it out. He’s trolling you so bad, don’t you get that?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:47 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s hardcore trolling, look how it set rob off.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Robtard understands

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's okay, i found a solution. you see, i voted option 2 and then F*CK YOU ROBTARD

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:57 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It could have been the former, and he internally took credit for it.

Trump is legitimately dumb AF. He's like the President from Idiocracy.
The president from Idiocracy was smart enough to admit he was wrong when it turned out the main character was right about how to salvage their crop shortage. thumb down

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 01:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote