KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is it okay to...

Is it okay to...
Started by: TempAccount

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Is it okay to...

take issue with contemporary feminism, sex discrimination against men, but not actually dislike women?

Would you still be labeled as an incel by ignorant people?

I personally have issues with sex discrimination against men and how women have been prioritized in the workplace as ideal workers.

E.g

- Insurance rates for men tend to always be higher. It pisses me off how my parents never allowed me to drive during high-school b/c of ridiculous insurance rates for young men, yet my sister who is now of age can because the insurance rates for women are significantly lower.

Hell, even as an EMT my insurance still costs more than a teenage female driver. A load of bullshit if you ask me.

- It is no secret that our economy has shifted away from jobs dominated by men (e.g truck driver, machinists, industrial jobs in general, etc) to those in service and healthcare. Women naturally are better are socializing and empathizing than men, and hence are more desirable to employers than men.

- Colleges (at least in the US) are beginning to see females as the clear majority in incoming classes. White men are actually quite the minority now in most universities. Women also tend to be better students than men when looking at average GPA and test scores, and hence have the advantage.

- Yet in spite of a society beginning to turn on traditional masculinity, I have no issues with actual women.

So is this acceptable? Or am I a mgtow/loser/incel/virgin/*derogatory leftist label*?

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:17 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up already

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Is it okay to...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TempAccount
take issue with contemporary feminism, sex discrimination against men, but not actually dislike women?

Yes

Would you still be labeled as an incel by ignorant people?

Also Yes

I personally have issues with sex discrimination against men

Agreed

- Insurance rates for men tend to always be higher. It pisses me off how my parents never allowed me to drive during high-school b/c of ridiculous insurance rates for young men, yet my sister who is now of age can because the insurance rates for women are significantly lower.

I wouldn't say that's an example of feminism. In absence of super detailed information on individuals, people fall back on running the statistics at a lower resolution. It's not desirable, but I wouldn't call it necessarily malevolent.

That's actually why barring employers from looking at criminal history actually hurts non-criminal black men the most, because in absence of individualized information employers put more weight on lower resolution group statistical information.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:36 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shut up already
How 'bout you suck my choad?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:36 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, you can suck mine though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:37 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nah, you can suck mine though.
Jeffrey Daimler style?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:45 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yes, but why would you? Coming to the conclusion that women are shit in general is just reaching full enlightenment.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:48 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

He's right about sex and insurance.

It's not always one way or another, but the fact they can say "This insurance views men/women as a bigger risk" is pretty disgusting.

Needless to point out what if scenerios, such as "Blacks are views as a bigger insurance risk.." If anyone tried that, the social media lynch mobs would be out in force.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 08:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The vehicle insurance rates for men and women is based on data that a 16yo male is far more likely to speed and drive recklessly and get into an accident than a 16yo female is and this true up the age ladder. Once you hit around 30 the rates start to equalize.

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The vehicle insurance rates for men and women is based on data that a 16yo male is far more likely to speed and drive recklessly and get into an accident than a 16yo female is and this true up the age ladder. Once you hit around 30 the rates start to equalize.

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can.
thumb up

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:08 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
He's right about sex and insurance.

It's not always one way or another, but the fact they can say "This insurance views men/women as a bigger risk" is pretty disgusting.

Needless to point out what if scenerios, such as "Blacks are views as a bigger insurance risk.." If anyone tried that, the social media lynch mobs would be out in force.

And the feminists who claim they want equality don't seem to really care about the insurance issue.

The fake pink tax bullshit and the wage gap myth? Oh then they care...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard

Right, in the Risk Management world, this fact is not even remotely controversial.

Sorry, young men represent a higher financial risk, as drivers, than women. smile Facts don't care about your feelings.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up

thumb up
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right, in the Risk Management world, this fact is not even remotely controversial.

Sorry, young men represent a higher financial risk, as drivers, than women. smile Facts don't care about your feelings.

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sexist pig.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Sexist pig.

Reported.

You're going to get a ban or warning, for sure.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was it just a report or a TPS Report? It makes a difference.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:44 PM
Silent Master

It was a DIC report.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported.

You're going to get a ban or warning, for sure.

Too late I already reported you for misogyny and for the denial of feelings.

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
It was a DIC report.

Did it have a cover sheet?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:45 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Too late I already reported you for misogyny and for the denial of feelings.

Oh really?

I reported you for improper use of the report button.

You'll get banned, then the ban will get lifted, just so they can ban you a second time.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:51 PM