KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

What a little brat, he was giving her a complement.

She even got roasted on Twitter for her ridiculous behavior.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1116735031282556928

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 06:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saw that video several days ago. She was being such a b*tch.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 06:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Brie Larson spat with Chris Hemsworth over a Complement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What a little brat, he was giving her a complement.

She even got roasted on Twitter for her ridiculous behavior.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1116735031282556928

Lulz, those PED's she used to get into shape showing their ugly head are they laughing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 06:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol someone posted this:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 06:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That's narcissism. I think you guys are looking too much into this.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its not us, its thousands of other people who commented on it.

All of them > us

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:34 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Its not us, its thousands of other people who commented on it.

All of them > us

However...

In my heart and butt:

you guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What a stupid thread and nothing issue, this belongs in the 'Triggered' thread as a single page blip.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What a stupid thread and nothing issue, this belongs in the 'Triggered' thread as a single page blip.

Much like your stupid fcktarded life

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Apr 18th, 2019 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:51 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by dadudemon
That's narcissism. I think you guys are looking too much into this.

That's the whole point of twitter, gotcha tags so ppl can make up what they want!

Don't you try and steal my she's on PED thunder here!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 07:53 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Neat! You will now explain why this thread belongs in the triggered thread, but your thread crying about Trump and wind turbines didn't belong in the Trump thread.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I saw the interviews. Seems pretty obvious the 2 of them were at the wind up.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:40 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

I just hope her character doesn't ruin End Game

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:41 AM
TheIndyJedi is currently offline Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If that's her just joking tone, she's got issues.

That said, as long as it doesn't effect the movies qualtiy. I don't care.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
If that's her just joking tone, she's got issues.

That said, as long as it doesn't effect the movies qualtiy. I don't care.

If she's joking...her own personality is to blame for why people thought she wasn't. Or at least...the personality she chooses to display to the public.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:58 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It does seem on the face of it that it's a bit of banter between two people, I have conversations like that with women almost every day. Men love to tease, exasperate, annoy and irritate women and most of them know it. Made me laugh when she said, 'I'll be the first me.' like, shouldn't she have accomplished that on the day she was born?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 12:44 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Are you guys… judging the kind of humor she should use?

Who gives a sh_t? She's an actress

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 12:54 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

At least she didn't compare her producer to a "little Hitler".

What supermarket is Megan Fox working at these days?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard some people are paying up to $10k for a ticket for the opening weekend showing lol. I don't get it. Why not instead just wait a few weeks and pay the $10-$15 or whatever movies are going for these days? Is the little bit of extra wait time really so terrible? The old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" comes to mind here.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 02:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Well....ya that video makes her look unlikeable...but we already knew that? It's impossible to judge a person without knowing them, but we can try and make guesses....Let me put it this way: I think she's the type of person in a group chat that spawns a second mini group chat without her involvement.

The most irritating thing is the ET tweet. You'd think the press would have learned after Hillary LOL.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 03:27 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote