KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 8 year old takes on AOC and beats her

8 year old takes on AOC and beats her
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

8 year old takes on AOC and beats her

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 05:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Disappointed that there isn't an actual fight in that link.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:16 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Disappointed that there isn't an actual fight in that link.
wtf was that...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

laughing out loud

Hilarious.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
wtf was that...

Did the 8 year old trigger you?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did the 8 year old trigger you?
Nah, i'll leave tgat for the possible paedos who dressed her up like AOC... Or the ones who watched the video for more than ten seconds.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 21st, 2019 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So her parents are pedos? And Twitter is supporting pedofilia by allowing the video to be hosted on their servers.

Should we call the FBI?

Oh nevermind your just trolling as usual.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 09:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So her parents are pedos? And Twitter is supporting pedofilia by allowing the video to be hosted on their servers.

Should we call the FBI?

Oh nevermind your just trolling as usual.

You gotta love seeing a leftist piece of trash call others pedos...coming from the side that embraces pedos more than anyone.

Too funny lol.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess the guys without kids are talking about how normal it is to dress your kid up and put them on twitter and how normal it would be for adults to watch them.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Guarantee this kid didn't open his mouth when leftists were making videos of their kids telling trump to f*ck off. Guaranteed.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOC went on the price is right and just kept saying "free" for every answer. Silly bint.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:32 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, 2 more in a row having, no kids is a sad thing. Glad I have my 5th on the way.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess the guys without kids are talking about how normal it is to dress your kid up and put them on twitter and how normal it would be for adults to watch them.

I guess the kids on all those British talent shows and all their viewers are pedofiles as well. After all nobody knows incest like your royal family.thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:35 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, 2 more in a row having, no kids is a sad thing. Glad I have my 5th on the way.

5 kids with 3 women. You should tell your kids about what a great job you are at being faithful to their mothers.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:36 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess the kids on all those British talent shows and all their viewers are pedofiles as well. After all nobody knows incest like your royal family.thumb up
I wouldn't know I don't watch those talent shows, although I can imagine they are as horrible as the pageants you guys have. Incest isn't always paedophilia although in pop culture about the South of the US, I guess it often is. :/

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:38 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn’t refute what I saidthumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 kids with 3 women. You should tell your kids about what a great job you are at being faithful to their mothers.

LOL! I feel bad for his kids, but isn't this dude in his 50's, claiming his wife is in her 30's? And he has b*tch titts. This screams "married him for the money". He has some shit in common with Trump: multiple kids by multiple wives and women who marry him for the money.

Good stuff.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 21st, 2019 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope you get kids of your own one day Broly and you have a long term relationship with a woman of five or more years, same for Surt. smile Then perhaps you won't look for video's of 8 year olds and post them about the internet.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:43 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud
Na you just reposted a kid around the internet...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:58 PM