KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 03:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/04/2...w.google.com%2F

A lot of his rhetoric is familiar.

quote:
"I was the most scared time in my life. ... Plus I was using heavy amounts of steroids, 274 different supplement and vitamins ... I lost my head, steroids altered my growing anger. I made a bad choice taking them to help ... I lost control of myself and mental state from them."
[B[Defense attorneys said they had him psychologically evaluated and plan to submit two reports in connection with his sentencing: one report by a clinical psychiatrist and another one by a psychiatrist with specialized knowledge to explain how his steroid use likely affected his mental health.[/B]

Who woulda thunk it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:03 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

Originally posted by snowdragon
Who woulda thunk it?
stats actually show roid rage to be flawed

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25170826

Polysubstance abuse is where it happens.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Re: Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

stats actually show roid rage to be flawed

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25170826

Polysubstance abuse is where it happens.

That was stated:

quote:
274 different supplement and vitamins

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:11 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

That was stated:
Haha throw Trump's rhetoric into that powder keg and boom!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:13 PM
snowdragon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

Haha throw Trump's rhetoric into that powder keg and boom!

That always vexes me, I would have thought the rallies would have been filled with helmet wearing short busers. eek!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:15 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

That always vexes me, I would have thought the rallies would have been filled with helmet wearing short busers. eek!
laughing The problem.with any group is they reach a point where they feed off themselves. One girl faints watching Bieber, half of them do.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: CNN Pipe Bomber describes Trump rallies as "a new found drug"

The Florida man who pleaded guilty to mailing explosive devices said in a letter to a federal judge that attending a rally for President Donald Trump "became like a new found drug." -Snip

Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"my fee-fees mattered"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Should merge this thread with the original Magabomber thread, there was some serious Trumper tomfoolery in there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=22

'It's a false flag, conservatives just don't do this!'

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Should merge this thread with the original Magabomber thread, there was some serious Trumper tomfoolery in there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=22

'It's a false flag, conservatives just don't do this!'

Good Idea!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Respect should be given to DDM here, while not fully a Trumper, he jumped on the 'false flag' train and when proven wrong, he not only admitted it, he made a thread about his eating of the crow.

Other "false flag!" retards did not really have the balls to do so.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:00 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect should be given to DDM here, while not fully a Trumper, he jumped on the 'false flag' train and when proven wrong, he not only admitted it, he made a thread about his eating of the crow.

Other "false flag!" retards did not really have the guts to do so.
I do have a lot of time for DDM. It's just when he hasn't read my post correctly, or I haven't read him correctly, or we are entrenched in our positions we have disagreements really and even then they are civil once you get past the mutual condescension.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Mutual condescension is a must between certain people stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mutual condescension is a must between certain people stick out tongue
Yes it is DDM is very good at being condescending, he has it to an art form. You are pretty good too.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're both such experts at it as well. Good for you. So proud of you *clap*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 06:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thanks, Bash, your approval is always welcome thumb up

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 06:04 PM
dadudemon

Yes, I can be a condescending tw*t but I try not to be. As I get older, I care more about happiness and love.

Yes, I was wrong about the pipe-bomber. It just didn't add up for me. But I was wrong. Even when I questioned it as a gaslighting situation, it was proven he had been like he was for years on social media. So I had to eat crow.

There's quite a long list of things I was wrong about, actually.

But I'm usually right. So F**ck You, Robtard!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 06:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

QUOTE=16885024]Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're both such experts at it as wel, . Good for you. So proud of you *clap* [/QUOTE] Yes, that too. Haha. Love you mate. X laughing Gives the hairy half Italian a virtual hug and compares tank top.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, I can be a condescending tw*t, but I try not to be. As I get older, I care more about happiness and love.

Yes, I was wrong about the pipe-bomber. It just didn't add up for me. But I was wrong. Even when I questioned it as a gaslighting situation, it was proven he had been like he was for years on social media. So I had to eat crow.

There's quite a long list of things I was wrong about, actually.

But I'm usually right. So F**ck You, Robtard!
Yeah, FU Rob smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:07 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

"Taking 274 different supplement and vitamins". The human body can take a lot.

EDIT: It's no surprise that he described Trump as a kind of a drug; that's the power of a good demagogue.

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on Apr 24th, 2019 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:08 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote