KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Iran-USA War 2019

Iran-USA War 2019
Started by: TempAccount

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Iran-USA War 2019

USA will not be renewing waivers for countries which import Iranian oil. Such countries include China, India, Turkey, Japan, and South Korea.

Iran has threatened to close the straight of Hormuz if Trumptard goes through with this, in turn disrupting supply lines from Saudi Arabia.

I'm about to buy a prius, but otherwise ready to fight for my homeland against the imperialist joke of a country, USA.

China has already stated they couldn't give a flying f*ck about the US's demands and will continue to buy from Iran.

Hopefully the rest of the world will start putting sanctions on the US and this country can collapse.

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:22 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you see someone from Iran had to drop out of a chess tournament cuz he was gonna face an Israeli?

Lol what a shit hole.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Iran-USA War 2019

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TempAccount
USA will not be renewing waivers for countries which import Iranian oil. Such countries include China, India, Turkey, Japan, and South Korea.

Iran has threatened to close the straight of Hormuz if Trumptard goes through with this, in turn disrupting supply lines from Saudi Arabia.

I'm about to buy a prius, but otherwise ready to fight for my homeland against the imperialist joke of a country, USA.

China has already stated they couldn't give a flying f*ck about the US's demands and will continue to buy from Iran.

Hopefully the rest of the world will start putting sanctions on the US and this country can collapse.

[youtube]xSlLpMO30MI[/youtube

Couple things:

-I thought you were supposed to be Indian (Dot; not feather)?

-You said you already had a Prius and used to sleep in it between classes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Iran-USA War 2019

Originally posted by Robtard
Couple things:

Kurk is brilliant!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Couple things:

I don't know what you mean. Stop derailing all the threads. I leave my ethnicity ambiguous for obvious reasons.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:57 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what you mean. Stop derailing all the threads. I leave my ethnicity ambiguous for obvious reasons.

Oh shit he derailed a thread.

Being consistent, the mods will step in.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Couple things:

laughing

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 11:01 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Trumptard's retard John Bolton is pushing for a war. Carriers and bombers sent to Persian gulf.

If war breaks out I'll be glad to see China and Russia jump into a proxy war and wipe the floor with America.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 10:50 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Did you see someone from Iran had to drop out of a chess tournament cuz he was gonna face an Israeli?

Lol what a shit hole.

laughing laughing You serious? Where did you see this?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 6th, 2019 10:51 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
laughing laughing You serious? Where did you see this?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-...o-face-israeli/

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh shit he derailed a thread.

Being consistent, the mods will step in.

I guess the mods missed it. No doubt they will see it now.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:02 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks. I skimmed thru it. Looks like he just yet another anti-semite/anti-israel p-o-s. He basically turned-down chance to win $10,000 because he "doesn't recognize a country called Israel." What a slimeball. thumb up

Good thing his ass doesn't get to decide whether or not Israel has a right to exist.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on May 6th, 2019 at 11:08 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

What is an israel?

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is an israel?

confused You serious? It's 'Israel.' It's a very small nation in the Middle East full of Jewish people.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:11 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

confused You serious? It's 'Israel.' It's a very small nation in the Middle East full of Jewish people.
I think you mean Palestine

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:15 PM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couple things:

How is this NOT a racist Comment?

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:17 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Trumptard's retard John Bolton is pushing for a war. Carriers and bombers sent to Persian gulf.

If war breaks out I'll be glad to see China and Russia jump into a proxy war and wipe the floor with America.

Not likely.

There's a lot of ways China and Russia can **** with the US, but militarily isn't one of them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There won't be a war. Just a distraction out of the Trump admin, worst that will happen to us is our gas prices will go up.

$5.00 a gallon, here we come! #maga

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you mean Palestine

Nope. Meant exactly what I said, dude... ISRAEL. You know, that chunk of land that God promised to the Jewish people thousands of years ago? Yep.. that one. wink

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:25 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Nope. Meant exactly what I said, dude... ISRAEL. You know, that chunk of land that God promised to the Jewish people thousands of years ago? Yep.. that one. wink
Yes, the schizophrenic excuses work quite well on the simple-minded Americans.

Old Post May 6th, 2019 11:37 PM