KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftist Professor who nailed last 9 elections: Trump will win 2020

Leftist Professor who nailed last 9 elections: Trump will win 2020
Started by: TempAccount

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Leftist Professor who nailed last 9 elections: Trump will win 2020

https://www.infowars.com/leftist-pr...ocrats-impeach/

"A professor at American University who has correctly predicted the last nine presidential elections says that Trump will win in 2020 unless Congressional Democrats “grow a spine.”

"While speaking with CNN, political historian Allan Lichtman said that Democrats have no chance of winning the next election unless they begin impeachment proceedings against the president – which he said would be both “constitutionally” and “politically” warranted following special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

“It’s a false dichotomy to say Democrats have a choice between doing what is right and what is constitutional and what is politically right. Impeachment is also politically right,” Lichtman told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin during a Wednesday interview.
"

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:18 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gets Ready for the Flood Of Lefty Freak Out Tears....AGAIN!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrats have no spines

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

How would impeaching him change this? They wouldn't be able to remove him.

Does impeachment disqualify him from 2020?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

All they are doing is emboldening Trumps Voting Base. They are just showing it by Showing their true colors.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this happens the suicide hotlines needs to add like 100,000 employees.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 08:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Trump still creating New Jobs!!!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 08:03 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell I could've told you this. Forcefully removing Trump by impeachment or Trump being assassinated or otherwise being incapacitated in some way is the only way Trump will not still be serving as President till 2025. Of course dems can also try cheating which they are already doing by resorting to underhanded tactics I mention in a thread I posted very recently.

Simply put, they know damn well they can't beat him on a level playing field.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 08:50 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Hell I could've told you this. Forcefully removing Trump by impeachment or Trump being assassinated or otherwise being incapacitated in some way is the only way Trump will not still be serving as President till 2025. Of course dems can also try cheating which they are already doing by resorting to underhanded tactics I mention in a thread I posted very recently.

Simply put, they know damn well they can't beat him on a level playing field.

A professor, or statistician (Possibly at fivethirtyeight) actually claimed the numbers in 2016 indicated Hillary was cheating.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 10:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
A professor, or statistician (Possibly at fivethirtyeight) actually claimed the numbers in 2016 indicated Hillary was cheating.

Brah we all know Bill is the cheater.

Zing!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 10:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohhh Snap!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 10:31 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I wouldn't be surprised. Politics isn't about policies anymore. It's a cult of personality. And the democrats have no one with a personality.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 10:46 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Trump still creating New Jobs!!!!

Where and how?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 10:35 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I wouldn't be surprised. Politics isn't about policies anymore. It's a cult of personality.

It's not "anymore", kinda always been that way

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 10:38 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Trump will likely lose the election but win the Presidency, just as he did in 2016

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 10:44 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lost the election, my ass. Please come back to reality , dude. I know it's painful for all you anti-Trumpers to admit the truth because of your massive-level bitterness and butthurt but facts are facts. He wouldn't be president if he had lost now would he? He won and won royally at that. He had like 70-80 more ec votes than that b*tch did lol. That is not '"losing" unless of course you're one of those idiot leftists who think the russians altered the votes at the voting machines lmao.

You can be certain he'll win again in 2020 as well. thumb up

I'm so sick of all you know-it-alls who're always making these bs predictions even after all the times you've all been proven wrong.

You all said he'd never run. He did. Then you all said he'd never become the republican nominee. He did. Then you all said he'd never beat Hillary. He did and it wasn't even close, and no, Russia had zero to do with it.

So yeah, when you sit there and smugly (and stupidly) say "Trump will likely lose in 2020" it just makes me roll eyes (sarcastic) .

You might as well go ahead and say it's likely Hell will freeze over in 2020 as well or that pigs will fly. No intelligent person who knows what all happened in 2016 takes that crazy assertion (that Trump will "likely lose") seriously.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 05:31 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Trump will likely lose the election but win the Presidency, just as he did in 2016

Our elections are decided by the electoral college. He won the election.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep... and in other news, water is wet.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:27 PM
Archaeopteryx

Originally posted by Surtur
Our elections are decided by the electoral college. He won the election.

Yes, a long outdated system that needs to go. I could accept Trump of he won the majority but given he lost by some 3 million votes means he is not the choice of the people.

Senators were originally chosen by state legislative bodies, they changed that. Under our current system why do we even vote for President, there's no point. The person who wins an election should be the won who has the most votes, time to apply that to the President as well.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sore losers sure do love to make excuses for losing and blaming everyone and everything but themselves (in Hillary's case) or the horrible candidate they were supporting (in her supporters' case) don't they? laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:38 PM