KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson Checks Himself Into Rehab

Jordan Peterson Checks Himself Into Rehab
Started by: ArtificialGlory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Jordie’s been banging them pillies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR15EKRlU8U

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2019 05:08 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Jordie’s been banging them pillies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR15EKRlU8U
I dont like him or his views but I hope he recovers from this watching someone you love die, is terrible. I know this and can empathise with him and understand his pain.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2019 05:54 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

As a feminist, I do hope Peterson recovers from his drug addiction and best wishes to his wife's recovery, hopefully she beats that shit cancer.

Did not know she's been a foster parent for kids needing homes/help for 20+ years. Good on her.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was sickening seeing some people rejoice over this, I'm glad he is getting help.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, what kind of people would rejoice over someone who is hurt...

"LoL, too bad Clinton didn't break her neck instead when she slipped in the bathtub!" -Trumpers circa 2018

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your "what aobut Hillary" is noted. Lets move on thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Did not like his Virtue Signaling being pointed out.

Anyhow, also read that Peterson's on/off addiction to mood-changing prescription drugs goes back around two decades at least, and it's not something that happened solely due to his wife's cancer, though that obviously would not help the man.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Deflected to Hillary in a pathetic trolling attempt. Good stuff.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:28 PM
Adam_PoE

What is with conservatives and opioid abuse?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Atta boy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:21 PM
Adam_PoE

Jordan Peterson can now join the ranks of other trailer park heroes like Rush Limbaugh.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:29 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yeah, take him down a peg Adam. You so got him.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:30 PM
Adam_PoE

"He is a pill-popping drug addict! My conservative heroes are just like me!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I bet his wife probably brought the cancer on herself too for being married to such a horrible guy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:34 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This is an example of why I think Putinbot and Robtard are better people than AdamPOE

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:37 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nah.

Adam's just noting that Trumpers** love to attack anyone they perceive as "Leftist" when they're down, but virtue signal while clutching gradma's pearls when it happens to them.

**Not all of course. eg I don't recall you gleefully praying for Clinton's death after she collapsed due to pneumonia in 2016. edit: Wait, you weren't a Trumper then, but I still think you wouldn't have regardless.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 24th, 2019 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See DMB this is why you're wrong, Rob and PB aren't any better. They agree with Adam's dumb bullshit. They always have.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 24th, 2019 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
See DMB this is why you're wrong, Rob and PB aren't any better. They agree with Adam's dumb bullshit. They always have.
I said I hope Peterson recovers from his drug addiction and wished his seemingly very decent-of-a-person wife a recovery, it's that's akin to "dumb bullshit", cool.

PutinBot hasn't commented aside from good wishes to Peterson. So you're just freaking out over him for no reason again, other than your own petty dislikes.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I said I hope Peterson recovers from his drug addiction and wished his seemingly very decent-of-a-person wife a recovery, it's that's akin to "dumb bullshit", cool.

PutinBot hasn't commented aside grom good wishes to Peterson.

But you also brought up Hillary Clinton for no reason lol. All comments were on topic until you.

And PB will agree with you lol. He always does no matter what. He can prove me wrong by saying he disagrees with you bringing Hillary into this. Spoiler: he never will.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
But you also brought up Hillary Clinton for no reason lol. All comments were on topic until you.

And PB will agree with you lol. He always does no matter what.

Incorrect. It was an example to show how you have floating standards and were virtue signaling, as you've wished ill on people who were down on their luck as well simply because you didn't like them.

IOW: You attacked PutinBot here for no reason, when he's only made one goodwill post towards Peterson.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:49 PM