KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will Joker cause an Incel bloodbath? The US Army think so.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/us-ar...zergnet_4518461

Who is going to opening night, are you going alone or with
boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/significant other or friends?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:43 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No interest in seeing it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:47 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
No interest in seeing it.
To be honest I'm interested in seeing it. But it may disgust us.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:49 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I've already seen way too many movies that included the Joker.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:54 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I've already seen way too many movies that included the Joker.

One is too many.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
To be honest I'm interested in seeing it. But it may disgust us.

Of course you'll see it, you are obsessed with incel culture

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:55 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like how apparently the army was just telling it's own people to be on the look out and only warned the public after someone leaked it

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:55 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
One is too many.

Of course you'll see it, you are obsessed with incel culture
I do see Incel Culture, Instagram Girls and Facebook posters as all part of the same problem. A dysfunctional youth unable to connect offline and angry because they are leading the lives they feel entitled to.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 11:03 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I like how apparently the army was just telling it's own people to be on the look out and only warned the public after someone leaked it
Yeah, that amused me too.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 11:03 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I was originally on the fence about seeing it. But after all this bullshit outrage got drummed up around it by "journalists", I'm definitely seeing it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 01:24 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...llips-interview

"Joaquin Phoenix had a similar perspective as Phillips’: “Well, I think that, for most of us, you're able to tell the difference between right and wrong. And those that aren't are capable of interpreting anything in the way that they may want to. People misinterpret lyrics from songs. They misinterpret passages from books. So I don't think it's the responsibility of a filmmaker to teach the audience morality or the difference between right or wrong. I mean, to me, I think that that's obvious.”

Phoenix then expanded on the idea of what could “fuel” someone towards an act of violence. “I think if you have somebody that has that level of emotional disturbance, they can find fuel anywhere. I just don't think that you can function that way,” he said."

^Nailed it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 02:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I did love the journalist outrage after they disinvited all the journalists from the red carpet.

Good stuff.

What they should do to really get under their skin and undercut the shitty traditional media is invite YouTubers who are actually hyped from the movie to report on it on their YouTube channels.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 02:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I’m definitely seeing this movie. I can’t wait.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 03:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think it looks good even if J is horrendously overrepresented by DC. It looks more akin to early Scorsese flicks than any DC film, and Joaquin is a masterful actor. I’m approaching the film as just a lover of movies instead of a franchise

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 04:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...llips-interview

"Joaquin Phoenix had a similar perspective as Phillips’: “Well, I think that, for most of us, you're able to tell the difference between right and wrong. And those that aren't are capable of interpreting anything in the way that they may want to. People misinterpret lyrics from songs. They misinterpret passages from books. So I don't think it's the responsibility of a filmmaker to teach the audience morality or the difference between right or wrong. I mean, to me, I think that that's obvious.”

Phoenix then expanded on the idea of what could “fuel” someone towards an act of violence. “I think if you have somebody that has that level of emotional disturbance, they can find fuel anywhere. I just don't think that you can function that way,” he said."

^Nailed it.

Nice. He did nail it.

Like parents blaming metal and Doom on the Columbine shooting.

Maybe the murderers were just shit people and the parents didn't discipline their children well enough? How about blaming the correct people for the problems?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 05:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

“The one that bugs me more is the toxic white male thing when you go, ‘Oh, I just saw “John Wick 3.” ’ He’s a white male who kills 300 people and everybody’s laughing and hooting and hollering. Why does this movie get held to different standards? It honestly doesn’t make sense to me.”

Wtf?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 07:47 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What retard said that?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 07:50 PM
Raptor22

It was actually todd phillips the guy who directed jon wick

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 08:43 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 09:43 PM
dadudemon

I just looked up Todd Phillips' IMDB page, it doesn't say anything about him directing John Wick . When I looked up JW, it listed Chad Stahelski as the director.

I just looked up Todd's IMDB page as well and it shows that he clearly directed John Wick III:

(please log in to view the image)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0680846/

Why are you gaslighting like this?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 09:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

My gf really wants to see this movie. I have no desire, I really want to see Ad Astra.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:00 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote