KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Atatiana Jefferson murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

Atatiana Jefferson murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

A black woman was murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/f...ting/index.html

The cop didn't even identify himself. He barked a quick order and then killed her.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was just about to post this in the triggered thread, this story has me f*cking pissed mad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

The cop didn't even identify himself. He barked a quick order and then killed her.
Would be sad whoever and whatever the colour was, it's unfortunate so many cops are not fit to be cops worldwide. I get it's a tough job but so are many jobs.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:18 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Jesus man! That ****er needs to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: A black woman was murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

Originally posted by Impediment

When I was reading this story, it didn't state the name or race of the murder victim at first.

The whole time I was thinking, 'She's black, isn't she?'

I f*ckin' knew.

LA, Tulsa, OKC, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, and Atlanta: notorious for how racist their police are.

I may have missed a few cities but those are the ones that stick out.

Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus man! That ****er needs to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Seems like trigger happy murder to me. He was itching for an excuse to kill someone...black.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Query 1:

The multi player video game which was in progress...

Was it a shooting game?

Query 2:

Audio captured at the scene?

Query 3:

Data from Police HQ. Was it accurate?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:06 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know if race played a role, I think some f*ckers just have itchy trigger. From the way it went down I'm not sure he would have known her race before he fired. Just seems like he is a little b*tch.

To be fair if the neighborhood is known as mostly black then yeah he probably at least assumed she is black.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 13th, 2019 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I agree, there should be a third party investigation.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Would be sad whoever and whatever the colour was, it's unfortunate so many cops are not fit to be cops worldwide. I get it's a tough job but so are many jobs.

Agreed.

I can sympathize, depending on the circumstances. I mean, imagine if your beat included the Latin Kings, Crips, Bloods, whoever. Armed street gangs of the same race as their community.

It must be like Vietnam, when the soldiers didn't know whether an old granny was going to blow them away or not.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

#BlueLivesMatter

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:05 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Horrible

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:46 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
#BlueLivesMatter

#AllLivesMatter thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:40 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: A black woman was murdered for standing in her own house doing nothing

Originally posted by dadudemon
When I was reading this story, it didn't state the name or race of the murder victim at first.

The whole time I was thinking, 'She's black, isn't she?'

I f*ckin' knew.

LA, Tulsa, OKC, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, and Atlanta: notorious for how racist their police are.

I may have missed a few cities but those are the ones that stick out.

Seems like trigger happy murder to me. He was itching for an excuse to kill someone...black.

Of course the victim was black. Do you really think CNN would've bothered to post the story if the cop was black and the victim was white? Of course they wouldn't because it doesn't help push along their BS narrative that cops are disproportionally shooting/killing black people.

Yeah, of course there are some racist cops but it's not nearly as much of a widespread problem as the left wants us all to believe.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 07:02 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If this guy got up in the morning and decided that he felt like shooting someone at a black neighborhood I think that is an issue on itself

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 10:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course the victim was black. Do you really think CNN would've bothered to post the story if the cop was black and the victim was white? Of course they wouldn't because it doesn't help push along their BS narrative that cops are disproportionally shooting/killing black people.

Yeah, of course there are some racist cops but it's not nearly as much of a widespread problem as the left wants us all to believe.
the perfect thread for left/right politics... no

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know if race played a role, I think some f*ckers just have itchy trigger. From the way it went down I'm not sure he would have known her race before he fired. Just seems like he is a little b*tch.

To be fair if the neighborhood is known as mostly black then yeah he probably at least assumed she is black.
good post thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 12:25 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Surely these people should be getting psychometric testing to see how they cope under stress. This is clearly a frightened, reactionary, untrained and undisciplined man who has no place enforcing laws at gunpoint.

I don't know what's worse, this or the horrendous Daniel Shaver incident where the cop clearly had time to analyse and realise he was not a threat and shot a clearly unarmed man on his knees begging to not get shot.

It's about time people in the US started demanding a much higher calibre (lol not lol)of police officer.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:21 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
If this guy got up in the morning and decided that he felt like shooting someone at a black neighborhood I think that is an issue on itself

That is an issue if that is the case. We need more than "cop was white and victim was black" before we can decide if race was a factor.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 09:23 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
#AllLivesMatter thumb up

#greenlivesmatter

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 10:07 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Surely these people should be getting psychometric testing to see how they cope under stress. This is clearly a frightened, reactionary, untrained and undisciplined man who has no place enforcing laws at gunpoint.

I don't know what's worse, this or the horrendous Daniel Shaver incident where the cop clearly had time to analyse and realise he was not a threat and shot a clearly unarmed man on his knees begging to not get shot.

It's about time people in the US started demanding a much higher calibre (lol not lol)of police officer.

We can’t because as soon as you criticize a cop regardless of how horrible they ****ed up a significant subset of the populace will come and yell at you about not supporting the troops or some shit.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 03:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote