KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy 2019 Holidays to all

Happy 2019 Holidays to all
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Love Happy 2019 Holidays, too all

We may fight, we may rarely see eye-to-eye and we may call each other 'fart-face' or worse. But in the end we're all just people with opinions and so, have a great holiday season with your friends, family and loved ones. Best wishes, to all!

I'll leave you with my personal favorite holiday season song:

And one of my favorite scenes from my favorite holiday film:

Please feel free to do the same smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 20th, 2019 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Go fuck yourself Rob

I love you no expression

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:50 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I was actually going to make that poll laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Happy Holidays to all! While I do enjoy A Christmas Story, my favorite is still National Lampoons Christmas Vacation with Uncle Eddy and with his incredible RV and sewage dumping entertainment and super greased up sled action.

yes

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:57 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Happy holidays everyone.

Good christmas movie picks. Both r 2 of my top 4 favs along with home alone and die hard.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 07:21 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Merry Christmas.

I wish more people would talk in the GDF. Some good people used to post around these parts.

Perhaps I'm getting old but I do prefer the Forum/Reddit format. However, Reddit is just too large so you never get to know anyone. So I'm stuck on a forum from 2005.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 09:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Another bait thread from Rob. Reported

Have a nice one you all, much love to your families/friends/cocksleeves

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 11:54 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mispelt "to" ... idiot.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:01 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Peace on Earth. Good will towards all humanity.

You're all gay.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 04:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

op is a phaggot

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^probably the first true thing you've ever said on this forum.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 05:34 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ shut up StarFly. No one cares about your biased opinions.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 06:28 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Merry Christmas, KMC.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 06:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue

*yawn* How bout you try and make me shut up, loser?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Dec 24th, 2019 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 07:29 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Merry Christmas, spergs!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 09:14 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by Eon Blue

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Merry Christmas, KMC.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 11:35 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Merry Christmas all.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 06:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holiday greetings to all of you...and don't forget, if you're an american citizen, Trump is STILL your president. Ho! Ho! Ho! big grin

Have a merry Christmas! smile

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Dec 25th, 2019 at 07:29 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 07:16 AM
Jmanghan

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 07:59 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

😜 u candy cane cum guzzler 👅🎄DICKCEMBER🎄is here and u know what that means ❄ HOE HOE HOE season has arrived 🎅 put on your rudolph panties 🔴 pop ur peppermint pussy 🍬 and sit by the fireplace with some hot COCKLATE 🍆☕if u want to get RAWED 👉👌 under the mistletoe 🌿 this christmAss 🎁 send this to 15 of your sluttiest elves 👩👨 if u get 0 back 😔 ur an UGLY GRINCH👀 if u get 5 back 😌 🔥🙌 SHARE in 69 😉💦 seconds or you won’t be gettin dicked down 😱 in 2❕0❕2❕0

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 08:01 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote