KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges

NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

NY Hanukkah stabbing suspect faces hate crime charges

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Why didn't he use a gun? Why did he use a big knife? And why did he not manage to kill a single person when a Chinese man managed to kill 30+ people in his knifing rampage?

This is just weird.

And terrible. Just leave people alone and let them do their religion thing as long as they are not harming anyone.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

May the scumbag be charged with as many crimes that are feasible.

Also of note: The assailant used a blade and zero were killed. The recent church shooter used a handgun and two people were killed. It's almost like not all weapons are equally as dangerous...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

Also of note: The assailant used a blade and zero were killed. The recent church shooter used a handgun and two people were killed. It's almost like not all weapons are equally as dangerous...

Agreed if someone at the party had a gun less people might have been stabbed. Good point Rob thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I thought 3 people were killed in that church shooting?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surt Or the knife wielding assailant could have disarmed the would be hero-with-a-gun because they're a nigh untrained hack who thinks they're Rambo because they scrounged up enough money to buy a gun, but ended up panicking under stress and then the assailant would have a gun to kill people with. Never know.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

3 including the shooter. Good guys with guns(heroes) made sure the body count was kept low.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought it was two innocents and the shooter(I didn't count the shooter as a victim)? Not sure though, you could be right.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:31 PM
dadudemon

I thought it was two innocents and the shooter(I didn't count the shooter as a victim)? Not sure though, you could be right.

Yes, it's 3 people, including the shooter. I was basing my statement off of yours where you said 2 people were killed.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 10:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"On CNN today, Jake Tapper asked, “This is kind of a sensitive question, but do you think the reaction by the politicians and the media would be any different if these recent anti-Semitic attacks were committed by white supremacists instead of who they were committed by?”

Holy shit lol. I am amazed and have to give Jake Tapper props for even asking this question.

And course ANY sane person knows the reaction would be different if a white supremacist did it. Turns out it was this guy:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 12:06 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I don't know how yet, but I'm certain the international Jewish conspiracy is behind this attack. Israel probably supplied the attacker with the machete.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:41 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

You’re such a bastard by taking this stance.

So next time someone uses a gun and no one were kill, would it be appropriate to say why use a gun and not a truck where you can just mowed down multiple people at once?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 10:24 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Why didn't he use a gun? Why did he use a big knife? And why did he not manage to kill a single person when a Chinese man managed to kill 30+ people in his knifing rampage?

Roses are red, violets are blue;
There’s always an Asian who’s better than you.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 01:16 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Roses are red, violets are blue;
There’s always an Asian who’s better than you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 04:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
You’re such a bastard by taking this stance.

So next time someone uses a gun and no one were kill, would it be appropriate to say why use a gun and not a truck where you can just mowed down multiple people at once?

We can test this.

What's the highest body count of when a vehicle was used as a murder weapon to "mow down people"?

For guns, the deadliest shooting was the Las Vegas shooting in 2017, 58 victims.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 07:28 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

We can test this.

What's the highest body count of when a vehicle was used as a murder weapon to "mow down people"?

For guns, the deadliest shooting was the Las Vegas shooting in 2017, 58 victims.

Nice attack. 86

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 07:37 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

We can test this.

Vehicle?

Hm. That would be airplane (pair of them). Sept 11, 2001. Around 3000 dead, IIRC.

Although, admittedly, not sure that qualifies in the “mow down” dept.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 08:03 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Nice attack. 86

I was under the impression we were doing in the US. In that case I need to amend my stat: the deadliest shooting was the Garissa Uni attack, Kenya, in 2014. 148 victims.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Vehicle?

Hm. That would be airplane (pair of them). Sept 11, 2001. Around 3000 dead, IIRC.

Although, admittedly, not sure that qualifies in the “mow down” dept.

I was under the impression that "vehicle" meant car or truck.

But sure and it should be noted that after airplanes were used as weapons of mass murder, the US underwent some pretty massive reforms:

1) We overhauled security in our airports and boarding protocols
2) We had the creation of Department of Homeland Security
3) We passed was it said (by some) to be the greatest loss of personal freedoms, the Patriot Act

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:11 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I was under the impression that "vehicle" meant car or truck.

But sure and it should be noted that after airplanes were used as weapons of mass murder, the US underwent some pretty massive reforms:

1) We overhauled security in our airports and boarding protocols
2) We had the creation of Department of Homeland Security
3) We passed was it said (by some) to be the greatest loss of personal freedoms, the Patriot Act

I was obviously being facetious.

I thought about putting an emoji but putting one besides 9/11 felt disrespectful so I opted not to hoping you’d not take it seriously. -_-

Anyway, guns suck. So I’m 100% all for gun control.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 09:16 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote