KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Remember guys, Iran are the good guys.

Over 100 dead

Link

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Remember guys, Iran are the good guys.

Youre saying that as if they intentionally shot it down.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Because they have no conflict with Ukraine?

But did they intentionally target a civilian airliner?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They're keeping the black box.

Why? And why should anyone care? All that does is record telemetry to investigate crash's. What, is their commercial flight plan supposed to be some kind of coup?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Dude you a clueless ape. Why would they keep the black box?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pentagon is saying Iran accidentally shot down the plane.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty big mistake huh

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not the first time a passenger plane was shot down by "accident".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 06:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad the Pentagon are smoothing this over with Ukraine for Iran. thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:03 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killing people by accident is generally ok apparently

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:32 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

...unless of course Trump was the one who kills someone by accident. Then it's the end of the world lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:53 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Robtard
Not the first time a passenger plane was shot down by "accident".

Are you guys trolling or?

Iran has regressed significantly in the last 50 years. This is a further indication of how terrible the current leadership is. Some of the support I see for Iran in the last week is baffling. The regime terrorizes and murders its own citizens. They've significantly damaged the economy, are irrational, and have passed backward laws.

They're the dumb cousins of more efficient totalitarian regimes like the Third Reich or the CCP.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killing people by accident is generally ok apparently
Indeed
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...unless of course Trump was the one who kills someone by accident. Then it's the end of the world lol.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Iran has regressed significantly in the last 50 years. This is a further indication of how terrible the current leadership is. Some of the support I see for Iran in the last week is baffling. The regime terrorizes and murders its own citizens. They've significantly damaged the economy, are irrational, and have passed backward laws.

They're the dumb cousins of more efficient totalitarian regimes like the Third Reich or the CCP.

They are trolling of just ok with what Iran does because Trump said something

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 07:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My use of putting "accident" in quotes was to signify that I question whether it was an accident or not here.

I was also noting that this is not the first time this has happened. eg Iranian Flight 655 was shot down in 1988 by the Navy by accident, because they somehow mistook an A300 Airbus that was climbing for an attacking Iranian piloted A-14 Tomcat fighter.

US military is backing the Iranian claim that it was a mistake. Is the US military in bed with the Iranians now, or?

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 9th, 2020 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They are trolling of just ok with what Iran does because Trump said something

Stop poisoning the well.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

My use of putting "accident" in quotes was to signify that I question whether it was an accident or not here.

My apologies.

I agree, it was almost certainly an accident. Not sure if that makes the situation worse or better. It was a plane full of Iranian citizens, leaving their national airport.

Probably an issue with the IFF system and their military being on high alert after the U.S. attack. The first thing the U.S. would do in an aerial assault is take out anti-aircraft defense systems, so they were definitely on high alert.

I was also noting that this is not the first time this has happened. eg Iranian Flight 655 was shot down in 1988 by the Navy by accident, because they somehow mistook an A300 Airbus that was climbing for an attacking Iranian piloted A-14 Tomcat fighter.

US military is backing the Iranian claim that it was a mistake. Is the US military in bed with the Iranians now, or?

Thanks. I'll be sure to convey the whataboutism to the grieving communities in Canada that lost so many young, and brilliant family members.

The U.S. shot down a civilian aircraft 31 years ago. Feel better guys?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:15 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My apologies.

I agree, it was almost certainly an accident. Not sure if that makes the situation worse or better. It was a plane full of Iranian citizens, leaving their national airport.

Probably an issue with the IFF system and their military being on high alert after the U.S. attack. The first thing the U.S. would do in an aerial assault is take out anti-aircraft defense systems, so they were definitely on high alert.

Thanks. I'll be sure to convey the whataboutism to the grieving communities in Canada that lost so many young, and brilliant family members.

The U.S. shot down a civilian aircraft 31 years ago. Feel better guys?

No worries, why I explained.

Then you went all dickish regardless. That example wasn't "whataboutism", meaning Iran's free and clear here because of what the US did, it's not, as there's zero correlation. It was noting that accidents like this do happen via example.

Now if you want to discuss what I think happened, sure. LMK. edit: I'm not entirely convinced this was an accident, maybe, maybe not.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 9th, 2020 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:47 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

They're a 10th as bad as Saudi Arabia, "Our Greatest Ally". Or NK. Or Turkey.

You (and I mean "you" in a general sense) don't get to arbitrarily pick which evil is tolerable and which evil should be snuffed out. As shitty as Iran is, it's a sovereign country backed by two nuclear powers, and on the global stage the only thing they're really guilty of is playing the same proxy-war /sabre-rattling garbage that we and most of the other big players in geopolitics are playing.

Sure it sucks that all those people on the plane died for nothing. But jerking each other off on an anonymous image board about it isn't going to bring them back to life or prevent further atrocities from occurring.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 08:59 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Re: Re: Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Dude you a clueless ape. Why would they keep the black box?

Because they can.

Data's still data, even if it isn't war critical stuff. Could mean something commercially though. Think how China steals literally everything they can get their hands on, and reproduces it in house.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 09:07 PM