KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Birth Tourism Basically Cancled

Birth Tourism Basically Cancled
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Birth Tourism Basically Cancled

NBC already crying

“Why can’t people come here and have babies...why!!!”

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well since Trump did it you know democrats will be against it. I'd love to hear valid arguments for why the practice should be allowed to continue.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Birth tourism is a lucrative business in both the U.S. and abroad. American companies take out advertisements and charge up to $80,000 to facilitate the practice, offering hotel rooms and medical care.

Looks like a unique niche business to run apparentlysmile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 01:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good thing my wife is there already... smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 04:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Good thing my wife is there already... smile

Does she intend to give birth here?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 05:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 06:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Oh yes.

I'm going to write Donald Trump a tweet and email now to make sure she can't have a baby in the USA unless of course I get some feedback in the form of paypal hush money.... stick out tongue Zomg oldest grandfather/father in the WORLD big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 06:54 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm going to write Donald Trump a tweet and email now to make sure she can't have a baby in the USA unless of course I get some feedback in the form of paypal hush money.... stick out tongue Zomg oldest grandfather/father in the WORLD big grin
haha thumb up Charlie Chaplain and James Doohan are personal heroes.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 07:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes.

I was going to ask why, but the better question would be why *wouldn't* she wanna give birth in the #1 country on the planet?!

USA! USA! USA!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 09:43 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I was going to ask why, but the better question would be why *wouldn't* she wanna give birth in the #1 country on the planet?!

USA! USA! USA!
To be fair the baby is going to have many options and will have British, Nigerian, Ghanaian and American passports off the bat with possible Irish and French available. Jason Bourne eat your heart out!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 11:24 PM