KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » your favorite mods (all time)

your favorite mods (all time)
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

your favorite mods (all time)

who are your favorite mods since you registered here?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:09 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Backfire, because he gave me a rimjob in San Francisco.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:11 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

well f&ck. cant argue with thatthumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:14 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

BackFire has always been firm, fair, and consistent ever since I registered and before I became a global.

He is also a generous and firm lover.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:16 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

f*cking backfire in the butt is like throwing a sausage into the holland tunnel

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:29 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
f*cking backfire in the butt is like throwing a sausage into the holland tunnel

Smooth ride or bumpy and unpleasant?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:30 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment
BackFire has always been firm, fair, and consistent ever since I registered and before I became a global.

He is also a generous and firm lover.

Agreed, when it comes to an unbiased and fair mode, BF nudges out the rest. Though there are other Mods who are close, you being one.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Paola was awesome back in the day. She was just a nice person in general. I got along well with Wrathful Dwarf, too.

I also liked Storm. Mostly because she was athletic, intelligent, and had a Masters Degree in Criminology. She had good contributions to topics in the GDF when it came up. Yup, I had a crush on her because she was awesome.

Galan is just an all around good dude, though. Before and after mod powers. Once he stepped up I think he took his role seriously but never abused his power. But he was always reasonable.

Impediment may be the fairest mod in existence but his only problem is having a life outside of the site which resulted in the shit-fairies shitting up the place with the shittiness.

So, because of years of convos and much more familiarity, probably Galan and Impediement tied at first with Storm being second.

I never viewed Backfire as a mod. He's a friend who uses his mod powers when there's no other option. He's just a poster who rarely had to wield his mod powers. I still don't blame him for perma-banning Rogue Jedi: I warned RJ to not punch below the belt and even convinced him to delete his post the day prior. But they just kept going at it and he brought it up again. Oh well.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 02:50 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have the best mods still active now. Bada, Imp, Backfire, Pr and Galan all five are the the reason this forum is for the most part civil and still runs. Special kudos to Bada few people can match determination with Broly or me. I actually don't think we thank them enough sometimes, Raz certainly doesn't. I miss Ush tbh honest he was a very good bloke, although at times he would pull mod priveledge under pressure. The others, in seriousness, not fit for purpose at the time, generally because like Greta Thunberg or DS0 they were little more than kids. That's not to say 17 years ago as storm started her jiujitsu training I would not have rolled naked with in her late teens... or let her practice her triangles on me whilst sweaty... I would!

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 26th, 2020 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 10:04 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

backfire has been doing this since 2001. the fact that he's still posting at all is honestly amazing.

ushgarak wasn't posting when i registered, but ive seen some of his posts in older threads and he seemed like an ass honestly. came off like he had a massive superiority complex. "i'm a mod so i am better than you!!" sort of thing. i cannot respect that.

the active mods like impediment, badabing, pr and galan seem a lot more even keeled and dont abuse their "power" like that.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:54 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by dadudemon
Paola was awesome back in the day. She was just a nice person in general. I got along well with Wrathful Dwarf, too.

I also liked Storm. Mostly because she was athletic, intelligent, and had a Masters Degree in Criminology. She had good contributions to topics in the GDF when it came up. Yup, I had a crush on her because she was awesome.

Galan is just an all around good dude, though. Before and after mod powers. Once he stepped up I think he took his role seriously but never abused his power. But he was always reasonable.

Impediment may be the fairest mod in existence but his only problem is having a life outside of the site which resulted in the shit-fairies shitting up the place with the shittiness.

So, because of years of convos and much more familiarity, probably Galan and Impediement tied at first with Storm being second.

I never viewed Backfire as a mod. He's a friend who uses his mod powers when there's no other option. He's just a poster who rarely had to wield his mod powers. I still don't blame him for perma-banning Rogue Jedi: I warned RJ to not punch below the belt and even convinced him to delete his post the day prior. But they just kept going at it and he brought it up again. Oh well.
Remember when you and I used to have in depth discussions about DBZ back in the day, lol? Good shit, that was. thumb up

Anywho, my favorite mods have always been the ones you could actually have discussions with(even if your opinions were completely different) without them getting bent out of shape and threatening you with bans just because you disagreed with them... IOW, the ones who weren't power hungry dicks who put themselves on a pedestal. It was also nice when you could message one of them with an issue(even if it was something trivial like editing a thread title), and they helped you out.

Guys like Imp, Bada, Pr, and Digi(when he was still a regular) were always really cool that way.

BackFire is a piece of shit, though. He forced me to send him pics of my asshole after I was modded... I still feel violated by his e-rape.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 01:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

NONE!

We should demand access to their forum and bring justice to this forum!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 01:05 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Galan007
Remember when you and I used to have in depth discussions about DBZ back in the day, lol? Good shit, that was. thumb up

Lol, the best.

Originally posted by Galan007
Guys like Imp, Bada, Pr, and Digi(when he was still a regular) were always really cool that way.I still feel violated by his e-rape.

Oh shit, forgot about Digimark. He's a good dude. Had tons of conversations with him, Mindship, and inimalist over the years. Good times.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 02:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Badabing will always be the best mod, especially compared to other sites. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 04:00 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

DIGI. IS. SCUM.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 04:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Backfire is awesome, he's one of the kindest people you'll ever meet and has a great sense of humor, Pr is alright, Imp used to be awesome but I get the feeling he's starting to get burned out on KMC, Galan is great, Bada is a dick a lot of the time but he can be nice when he wants to be (Don't tell him I told you that).

Morals matter a lot to me when viewing someone as a person, especially a person in a position of power where morals are tested more then other situations.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 09:28 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m not burned out. I’m just exhausted by so many juveniles who troll back and forth in my areas and parrot the same things over and over and over.

“No! U!!”

“U!!! You smell!!11!l

“I no like U!!1!!”

“Imp! He’s being mean to me! I trolled him and then he trolled me back!! Do something!!!”

Yeah. That.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:11 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

And I’m still awesome.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:11 AM
steverules_2

None of them, they’re all terrible...especially Badabinks

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:53 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I’m not burned out. I’m just exhausted by so many juveniles who troll back and forth in my areas and parrot the same things over and over and over.

“No! U!!”

“U!!! You smell!!11!l

“I no like U!!1!!”

“Imp! He’s being mean to me! I trolled him and then he trolled me back!! Do something!!!”

Yeah. That.

UR juvenile!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 12:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote