KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 06:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what is it about rape that you find hilarious?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 07:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Strawman troll.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 07:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I just want to get the humor. Serial rapist gets sentenced to prison. satisfying, sure. but hilarious? idgi

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 07:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what is it about rape that you find hilarious?

You don't understand why Surtur finds it hilarious that a rich Hollywood elite, who skirted under the radar for years via mass conspiratorial cover-ups, finally got his just desserts?

Surely you're not this much of a moron especially if you know Surt's distaste for the Hollywood corruption and abuse scandals.

Or is this a troll game? If so, I'll shutup and have at it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 07:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt please clarify why you find it funny. Is it as DDM says or something else more akin to Starfly's post?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 07:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

"I'm not going to say these aren't great people, I had wonderful times with these people, you know," Weinstein said of his accusers. "It is just I'm totally confused and I think men are confused about all of these issues."

What a piece of shit.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:22 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You don't understand why Surtur finds it hilarious that a rich Hollywood elite, who skirted under the radar for years via mass conspiratorial cover-ups, finally got his just desserts?

Surely you're not this much of a moron especially if you know Surt's distaste for the Hollywood corruption and abuse scandals.

Or is this a troll game? If so, I'll shutup and have at it.

Lol not one but TWO people were not intelligent enough to grasp that I don't think rape is hilarious. Is the thread about rape or about a rapist being sentenced?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay, fair enough: you don't find rape hilarious.

...but you found something hilarious. share, if you will.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No no I'm not gonna share. Not yet. I want you to use your brain and try to guess.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sucks, i'm sure most here could use a giggle to ease the stress of coronapalooza. not cool thumb down

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:32 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's a miracle he no longer needs his walking frame now the trial is over and he doesn't need to turn up at court and pathetically attempt to garner sympathy like some 1990s mafia boss.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:33 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sucks, i'm sure most here could use a giggle to ease the stress of coronapalooza. not cool thumb down

Your cognitive functions seem compromised. Quarantine yourself.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he'll commit suicide by sunday, consensual or otherwise

is that the funny part? did i find it?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would also be hilarious.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you do realize this is a groundbreaking legal victory for the #metoo movement.

what are your thoughts on that? happy, disappointed, trig'd...is it hilarious?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilarious. Especially knowing all the virtue signaling lefties in hollywood never said shit about Harvey to protect their careers.

Women in Hollywood willingly covering for a rapist so they could get acting roles is surely a MeToo victory.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i don't think you took my point. weinstein is/was an extremely wealthy and extremely powerful man. he likely could have, at any point, decided to run for office and have a fair shot at winning. an extremely powerful man was brought down by #metoo. unless you think there's some magic that will relegate this legal benchmark to "hollywood execs only"?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's true he could have run for office and probably gotten many democrats to donate to his campaign.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he probably would have run moderate-dem, fair enough.

your avoidance of the point has also been noted

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:46 PM