KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Will Coronavirus finally discredit the Anti-Vaxxers for good?

Will Coronavirus finally shut up the Anti-Vaxxers?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 0 0%
No 5 71.43%
They will get badly discredited, but no movement dies completely 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Will Coronavirus finally discredit the Anti-Vaxxers for good?
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Will Coronavirus finally discredit the Anti-Vaxxers for good?

I think these people are deluded at the best of times, hanging on to discredited reports about vaccines causing autism. And some just don't want to do it because they say it violates their civil rights, when what they are really doing is sentencing their children to isolation from the mainstream population.

With a pandemic unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years, will this be the issue that dries them up? Will they really refuse the future vaccine for Coronavirus?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No and this has emboldened them even further. The antivirals is making them feel more correct and powerful. Righteous. Etc.

Especially if you consider that deaths from the seasonal flu are extremely high levels this late into the flu season: diseases we supposedly have vaccinations for.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

People here already think that this virus was created so the vaccines could be even more deadly.

Also what happened to you older women seducing younger boys thread.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I think these people are deluded at the best of times, hanging on to discredited reports about vaccines causing autism. And some just don't want to do it because they say it violates their civil rights, when what they are really doing is sentencing their children to isolation from the mainstream population.

With a pandemic unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years, will this be the issue that dries them up? Will they really refuse the future vaccine for Coronavirus?
No, those retards are here to stay.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:34 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
People here already think that this virus was created so the vaccines could be even more deadly.

Also what happened to you older women seducing younger boys thread.

It's still here. Is there some current news to bring that thread back? Or are you just being a ****head?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Im not being a dickhead

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao. Nope, it won't. In fact, it'll prove us right. This is obviously just a retard troll thread and I don't plan on reading the butthurt replies to my post from brainwashed idiots who can't wait to have some poison injected into their body to supposedly stop them from getting sick.

Have fun with that, dumbasses. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:05 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-vaxers do not have any credibility to begin with. Hopefully, they learn or die from this experience.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 02:24 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

If by "people" you're referring to me, then that's not entirely correct.

Vaccines have always been dangerous. That is nothing new.

I do think that the virus was engineered as a bioweapon to make it so there would be many more calls for mandatory vaccines. I never said the vaccines they will use to supposedly prevent you from getting it would be any more dangerous than other vaccines. Of course that's just one of the many reasons it was engineered, imo. Another major reason was to hurt our economy which hurts Trump's chances in 2020 or perhaps even get him to resign.

All vaccines are dangerous. Taking them is like playing russian roulette with your life/health way moreso than the viruses they are supposed to stop you from getting are. Nothing anyone says will change my mind about that because, unlike most people who just blindly believe everything their overlords tell them w/out questioning it, I've actually done tons of research on this over the past few years.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Mar 29th, 2020 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 03:33 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I do think that the virus was engineered as a bioweapon to make it so there would be many more calls for mandatory vaccines. I never said the vaccines they will use to supposedly prevent you from getting it would be any more dangerous than other vaccines. Of course that's just one of the many reasons it was engineered, imo. Another major reason was to hurt our economy which hurts Trump's chances in 2020 or perhaps even get him to resign.

All vaccines are dangerous. Taking them is like playing russian roulette with your life/health way moreso than the viruses they are supposed to stop you from getting are. Nothing anyone says will change my mind about that because, unlike most people who just blindly believe everything their overlords tell them w/out questioning it, I've actually done tons of research on this over the past few years.

Couldn't edit in time.

In regards to the underlined part, what I meant was taking the vaccines are way more risky than not taking them, that's all.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 03:51 AM
steverules_2

People here

If by "people" you're referring to me

(please log in to view the image)

In a nutshell

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:19 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Anti-vaxers do not have any credibility to begin with.

[/Thread]

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
[/Thread]
thumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:52 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nobody wants to discredit them. What would we do without them? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No no, no. No, anti-vaxxers unite everyone else against them.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:33 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

lmao. Nope, it won't. In fact, it'll prove us right. This is obviously just a retard troll thread and I don't plan on reading the butthurt replies to my post from brainwashed idiots who can't wait to have some poison injected into their body to supposedly stop them from getting sick.

Have fun with that, dumbasses. thumb up

Well, if you get it and die, I know I won't miss you. wink

And this thread wasn't created to troll anyone. It's a legitimate question.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fun fact: a famous anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy and she grew up near me. Her aunt Ms. McVey was the librarian at my grammar school(we had a weekly library "class"). Her aunt truly despised her. It was hilarious. Probably knew she was an idiot.

Oh and Jenny was a cheerleader for my high school, but obviously not while I was in attendance.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Surtur
Fun fact: a famous anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy and she grew up near me. Her aunt Ms. McVey was the librarian at my grammar school(we had a weekly library "class"). Her aunt truly despised her. It was hilarious. Probably knew she was an idiot.

Oh and Jenny was a cheerleader for my high school, but obviously not while I was in attendance.

She has slowly squirmed out of her anti-vaxx stance and says now she is pro-vaxx but asks a lot of questions. I think she saw how it was hurting her career, rather than just realizing her stance was based on discredited evidence.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:56 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur

I am pretty sure she has Hepatitis C.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:57 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote