KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking for Gamers

Looking for Gamers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Looking for Gamers

Anyone play Destiny 2 or at worst Overwatch?

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 04:39 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have played both of those games before. I’m not currently. I’m more likely to play D2 soon than Overwatch.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 05:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I was playing No Man's Sky. It's like the buggier but far better version of Minecreaft: but you can explore a who sci-fi universe with various tech, weapons, capital ships, etc.

They added tons of content and features. Multiply Minecraft's complexity by 1,000 and that's what this game is. Love the Sci-Fi setting. You can visit lots of planets, star systems, ships, and missions.

Almost no depth to any characters so it has a very week main player story that more or less functions to unlock or guide you to all the \content.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 06:21 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Survival Horror also has a soft spot in my heart. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within, as well as more obscure Japanese titles are also my go-to.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 06:38 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I've been playing this duct tape hoarding simulator called Fallout 4.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 12:01 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was playing No Man's Sky. It's like the buggier but far better version of Minecreaft: but you can explore a who sci-fi universe with various tech, weapons, capital ships, etc.

They added tons of content and features. Multiply Minecraft's complexity by 1,000 and that's what this game is. Love the Sci-Fi setting. You can visit lots of planets, star systems, ships, and missions.

Almost no depth to any characters so it has a very week main player story that more or less functions to unlock or guide you to all the \content.

I preferred Rebel Galaxy for my space fix.

Cruising around in ever more destructive capital ships, tacking Pirate Lords, and enjoying an Elite style trading system is more my idea of fun over a massive procedurally generated world of mediocrity.

Same reason I just can't get into GTA anymore. Yeah, being able to do anything you want in a maasive city sounds good in theory. But in the end you just wish you were doing it better somewhere else, whether its driving, steal kills, gunplay, or whatever.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by samhain
I've been playing this duct tape hoarding simulator called Fallout 4.

If you ever get tired of hoarding duct tape and want to make it more like current real life, you can add this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43857

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:27 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a gamer, but to be honest I don't really play online games. The most I do with multi-player is play Diablo 3 with friends. The last game I played was Skyrim(a modded Skyrim, of course).

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I play Destiny 2 on and off, got the base game free.

Haven't reinstalled it on my new AMD Ryzen Vega 10 laptop.

Lately I've been playing mostly Dead Rising on the Xbox 360, unlocked the Real Mega Buster, the Megaman outfit, and was going to take a shot at the 7 day survivor achievement until I found out I needed to play for 14 hours straight.

Yeeah, not happening.

So I decided to move on to Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and see if I can get good enough to S platinum it, on any difficulty.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm a gamer, but to be honest I don't really play online games. The most I do with multi-player is play Diablo 3 with friends. The last game I played was Skyrim(a modded Skyrim, of course).

I do still play games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim as well, mainly because of their modding capabilities. I have 380-odd mods on my Fallout 4 load order, with like a 100 of them just being weapon mods. Had to manually flag a lot of the mods as light myself with FO4Edit to fit them all, but it was worth it. Got a bunch of settlement overhaul-related stuff and also have a lot of extra quest and content mods (currently having a go at Fourville, The Machine and Her and Maxwell's World), which becomes kind of a necessity once you've beaten the base game and DLCs as many times as I have lol. But last time I played I was messing around with a Humvee mod. Can drive around and shoot things with the roof-mounted weapons or, failing that, just run them over.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 02:10 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm a Warcraft Lifer and Hearthstone secondary. Completely irredeemable.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 04:10 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I have a PS4 and an Xbox One S.

I'm a Sony fanboy, personally. My 15 year old daughter plays the Xbox since the majority of her friends do. They all play Overwatch, Minecraft, Roblox, and others. I've played Overwatch here and there, but it got a little boring to me. I can't even remember my level, but it's probably less than 40. I played with Mercy, mostly, and Reinhardt and Soldier.

I'm not the best Call of Duty player in the world, but I f*cking love playing Blackout on Black Ops 4. Other online games I play are GTA V, or RDR 2.

I finished FF7 Remake in 33 hours and I'm taking a break before I play again on Hard mode.

I'm mostly a fan of Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, God of War, Batman Arkham, Mario Kart, and Uncharted.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on May 2nd, 2020 at 04:22 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 04:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Survival Horror also has a soft spot in my heart. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within, as well as more obscure Japanese titles are also my go-to.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid.
women always play fighting games.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 04:43 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I have played both of those games before. I’m not currently. I’m more likely to play D2 soon than Overwatch.

They completely re did destiny in many ways. No light cap as well

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 05:27 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

On console, the multiplayer games I'm cycling through atm are:

Rocket League
R6 Siege
Apex Legends

Sometimes war zone.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 05:38 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
They completely re did destiny in many ways. No light cap as well

Yeah I played D2 ay launch and again after Forsaken came out. I like the direction the game has gone in and I’ve been meaning to play it again.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 06:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I have a PS4 and an Xbox One S.

I'm a Sony fanboy, personally. My 15 year old daughter plays the Xbox since the majority of her friends do. They all play Overwatch, Minecraft, Roblox, and others. I've played Overwatch here and there, but it got a little boring to me. I can't even remember my level, but it's probably less than 40. I played with Mercy, mostly, and Reinhardt and Soldier.

I'm not the best Call of Duty player in the world, but I f*cking love playing Blackout on Black Ops 4. Other online games I play are GTA V, or RDR 2.

I finished FF7 Remake in 33 hours and I'm taking a break before I play again on Hard mode.

I'm mostly a fan of Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, God of War, Batman Arkham, Mario Kart, and Uncharted.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I just bought the FF7 remake today. I’ve heard mixed reactions, but I’m such a fan I’ll enjoy it regardless.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 12:27 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Eon Blue

I'd recommend Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night if you like Castlevania and haven't played it already. There's actually quite a few good Metroidvanias out there at the moment.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 3rd, 2020 at 01:58 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 01:56 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by StyleTime
I'd recommend Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night if you like Castlevania and haven't played it already. There's actually quite a few good Metroidvanias out there at the moment.
Phuck that, play Hollow Knight.

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 07:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I played D2 ay launch and again after Forsaken came out. I like the direction the game has gone in and I’ve been meaning to play it again.

Are you playing on PC?

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 07:18 AM