KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Kanye West Announces 2020 Run for Presidency

Kanye West Announces 2020 Run for Presidency
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Kanye West Announces 2020 Run for Presidency

Kanye West tweeted Saturday night that he wants to run for president in 2020 — four months before the election and apparently without having filed with the Federal Election Commission or created a campaign committee.

“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States,” the 43-year-old musician wrote on Independence Day, using the hashtag “2020 vision.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ent-2020-348903

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...sed/5379752002/

https://abc13.com/kanye-west-presid...witter/6298730/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 08:36 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This is amazing, lmfao.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 08:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

this will be funny.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 08:37 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s a better choose than Biden. TBH I’ll vote for Kanye and that’s not even a joke.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:18 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you'll get the chance. At this point I don't think Kanye is serious.

But who knows.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Even if he was serious. there isn't enough time for him to get on most of the ballots.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm already seeing people saying he's doing this in order to try to siphon away black voters from Biden.

These people don't seem to realize how condescending and racist that is.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the thinking.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's silly thinking then.

Why would a black guy planning to vote democrat decide to vote for a trump supporter merely cuz he's also black?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:44 PM
cdtm

Wouldn't he take votes away from Trump?

I mean, he's not exactly what you'd call in good standing with the left, minorities, or pretty much anyone.

And he did support Trump, so more likely hs siphons votes from him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 10:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Wouldn't he take votes away from Trump?

I mean, he's not exactly what you'd call in good standing with the left, minorities, or pretty much anyone.

And he did support Trump, so more likely hs siphons votes from him.

Trump is polling better among black people than other modern GOP candidates, yes. But, no, still a very large overwhelming majority of black people are polling in favor of the Democrat.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black democrats have been quietly waiting for a black trump supporter to throw his maga hat into the mix so they could vote for him instead.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:17 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt if Kanye is popular with black people as some people think. He's a bit of an eye sore.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:20 PM
Jmanghan

Don't let him get in his zone.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:23 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, don't wanna play the "its cooler to back the guy who everyone hates card"

Having said that, as the days go by I'm starting to like Biden more and more.

Funny guy.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:27 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore

Funny guy.

No. Not at all.

Something about Biden lacks the true fire leaders need to embody to be successful. He’s a decent enough politician and has had plenty of experience, but he’s milquetoast and bland not to mention a deeply flawed man with glaring character defects. That’s not even to mention his declining mental ability. In all I said, I don’t hate Biden and actually feel a bit sorry for him; the elderly abuse the Democrats are playing at here is atrocious and vile.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:31 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore

Funny guy.

Like what specifically is making you like him?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:36 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's rooting for universal healthcare, ending corrupt politicians, more women in power and equality in general.

Nice guy. Also a bit funny and daft at times.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ending corrupt politicians.

Lol. Did he plan on dropping out of the race?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:48 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Ending corrupt politicians.

Lol. Did he plan on dropping out of the race?
Well, I kinda agree with you and retract that statement. I mean I'm still on the fence but he seems less toxic than Trump atleast.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2020 11:51 PM