KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLM terrorist kills white woman for saying "all lives matter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkdpQhkoXU&t=2s

....and of course the MSM isn't touching this story because BLM thugs murdering a person who says "all lives matter" is not a "real world problem", right pooty?

Of course if a white person had killed a black person for saying "black lives matter" or even "all lives matter" then that shit would be all over the news.

BLM thug kills a white woman though? Meh, who cares.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You won't see the MSM really touch this.

A brief mention, maybe.

But oh lawdy a thug dies...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Here’s an article about it in the sun.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/112584...atter-argument/

It’s a really sad story, everyone pulling guns on each other and shooting is so strange to me. I hope they find whoever killed her.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:55 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean damn. Just damn.

The Sun gives it more coverage than CNN or MSNBC.

Lol. We in the Twilight Zone yet?

I swear if you show me the guardian discussed it too i'm gonna laugh.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Artol
Here’s an article about it in the sun.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/112584...atter-argument/

It’s a really sad story, everyone pulling guns on each other and shooting is so strange to me. I hope they find whoever killed her.

Do you think any of the BLM leaders/members will come out and say that killing someone for saying "all lives matter" is wrong?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 10:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
I mean damn. Just damn.

The Sun gives it more coverage than CNN or MSNBC.

Lol. We in the Twilight Zone yet?

I swear if you show me the guardian discussed it too i'm gonna laugh.

You know The Sun is...right wing...right?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:00 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

And akin to a tabloid,yes.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just to be clear it'd be sad if only breitbart covered this too

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:03 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

So why is it surprising they would run that story? And why are you comparing them to the guardian which is obviously not of the same political hue?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:04 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So, only right-wing outlets can be trusted to report of the news?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you think any of the BLM leaders/members will come out and say that killing someone for saying "all lives matter" is wrong?

I don’t know, I would assume it’s gonna fly under the radar of most, since like people in this thread are saying it’s not a story picked up by the mainstream media. Also generally I have to be honest, I never heard anything that a “leader” of BLM said anywhere, like I said yesterday, I don’t even know who the leaders are, tbh.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:05 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don’t know, I would assume it’s gonna fly under the radar of most, since like people in this thread are saying it’s not a story picked up by the mainstream media. Also generally I have to be honest, I never heard anything that a “leader” of BLM said anywhere, like I said yesterday, I don’t even know who the leaders are, tbh.

Why do you think it's not being picked up by the MSM?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So why is it surprising they would run that story? And why are you comparing them to the guardian which is obviously not of the same political hue?

I never said it was surprising they would, just more that the fact they would cover it and not other places looks bad.

And honestly, I know it says Sun US, but I associate it with the UK. Thus the Guardian comment.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:06 PM
Artol

Why do you think it's not being picked up by the MSM?

I think if it comes across their desks at all they view it as a tragic killing based on a quarrel, not an indictment of Black Lives Matter as a movement. Particularly since the quarrel happened a while before the murder, and a lot of questions are still unanswered, although it’s not unreasonable to assume that the argument over black lives matter a few minutes earlier is the reason for the murder, of course.

I would assume local news has picked it up, but I don’t necessarily think that national news not picking it up is a sign of pro-BLM bias, rather a different perspective on the newsworthiness of the story in a national context. Although it may also be pro-BLM bias taking a part in such a decision. At any rate I think the framing in a national news outlet would be very different than it is in The Sun.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:11 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Fair play.

Lying by omission is a problem here to.

Emily Jones being a case in point.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:12 PM
Silent Master

I think if it comes across their desks at all they view it as a tragic killing based on a quarrel, not an indictment of Black Lives Matter as a movement. Particularly since the quarrel happened a while before the murder, and a lot of questions are still unanswered, although it’s not unreasonable to assume that the argument over black lives matter a few minutes earlier is the reason for the murder, of course.

I would assume local news has picked it up, but I don’t necessarily think that national news not picking it up is a sign of pro-BLM bias, rather a different perspective on the newsworthiness of the story in a national context. Although it may also be pro-BLM bias taking a part in such a decision. At any rate I think the framing in a national news outlet would be very different than it is in The Sun.

Do you think they would feel the same if it was a black person murdered for saying "black lives matter"?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair play.

Lying by omission is a problem here to.

Emily Jones being a case in point.

The other problem is, well, as you said, it's right wing.

How many times has some loser on this forum gotten butthurt over a blaze link? Plenty. And yes, we both know it's sad, but it's reality.

We need this covered by people other than the sun, but it probably won't be.

But oh shit a trump tweet? Damn, get them on it...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as u feel they'd lend the same understanding to a police officer.

Do you? I'd be shocked if you did.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:15 PM
Artol

Do you think they would feel the same if it was a black person murdered for saying "black lives matter"?

Depending on the circumstances I do think that could become national news. Though I don’t find it inconceivable that his story might get some national exposure as well perhaps as more is learned.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:16 PM
Silent Master

Depending on the circumstances I do think that could become national news. Though I don’t find it inconceivable that his story might get some national exposure as well perhaps as more is learned.

Same exact circumstances.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2020 11:17 PM