KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brexit is coming

Brexit is coming
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brexit is coming

It’s happening soon

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:35 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The membership to the EU officially ended, but still the exit is slow going, but it will be happening.

And that is great news for anyone who loves freedom

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

And that is great news for anyone who loves freedom

I didn't realise we are getting more freedom from this.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You like people from other counties dictating you country?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You like people from other counties dictating you country?

I didn't realise they were dictating anything to us.

I do realise we were part of the biggest Market in the world, and now we're not. Just as we're also breaking relations with China.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 02:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor

I do realise we were part of the biggest Market in the world, and now we're not. Just as we're also breaking relations with China.
thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 03:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So much freedom, gotta love it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 03:04 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

If your not in the U.K. then okthumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 03:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Please don't think all Americans are misinformed fools just because of Broly's and Surt's shocking display of ignorance here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 03:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Please don't think all Americans are misinformed fools just because of Broly's and Surt's shocking display of ignorance here.

Speaking of Fools. You said Trump was going to lose badly to Hillary and Trump colluded with Russia

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking of Fools. You said Trump was going to lose badly to Hillary and Trump colluded with Russia

You thought Trump was going to lose in Nov 2016 due to 'massive cheating', then it would come out in the following months and the election given to him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

One of the funniest things I've seen since this started is expats realising that they basically ****ed themselves over by voting to leave. All those Brits that moved to Spain and France are now pissed because they can't avail of the benefits of being in the EU?

I mean... should they not have thought of that beforehand?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-
One of the funniest things I've seen since this started is expats realising that they basically ****ed themselves over by voting to leave. All those Brits that moved to Spain and France are now pissed because they can't avail of the benefits of being in the EU?

I mean... should they not have thought of that beforehand?

Hmm. You would have thought that they would have weighed that reality.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:37 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You thought Trump was going to lose in Nov 2016 due to 'massive cheating', then it would come out in the following months and the election given to him.

Downright lie. I was the only person on this forum that said he was going to win.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Downright lie. I was the only person on this forum that said he was going to win.

Challenge accepted!!!!

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Absolutely, Trump will lose the election to voter fraud, they already have video of republican ballots being torn up; by December, they will have sorted out the fraud and he will be the next president.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 04:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha, you thought I was serious.

It’s actually sick you save quotes from 4 years ago

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 05:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nope, you were serous.
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
That is not what I said, nice try. I said through voter fraud she will win, temporarily.

Why you fools challenge my memory still is beyond, you know I'll go quote digging.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 05:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hmm. You would have thought that they would have weighed that reality.

I'm guessing they had that classic "I won't be affected, only the people I don't like will" attitude.

And they're pissing and moaning about needing visas to enter EU countries too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 05:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm guessing they had that classic "I won't be affected, only the people I don't like will" attitude.

And they're pissing and moaning about needing visas to enter EU countries too.

Likely. Are they really? Too funny.

Like Trumpers on the ACA/Obamacare, which Trump was very clear about totally destroying. "It won't happen to me!". Um, yes it will and is happening.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 22nd, 2020 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 05:04 PM