KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?

Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?

And if it’s possible China indeed developed it, maybe not to release to the public like this, but we all know it can happen.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:39 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is though

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I'd like to believe 99% of all viruses/germs are created/shared through public daycares. I also believe China helped us to create these disgusting child virus/germ dens to spread colds and flus throughout the USA on the regular........HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SNOT BUBBLE?!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:43 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

We cant believe anything coming from China

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They'd blame Trump either way. That is the reality.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We cant believe anything coming from China

Stir Fry?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:48 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ordered Chinese food once, gave the woman the evil eye.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's not.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It is though

It isn't though.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:50 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Everyone knows where it came from. China.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by BackFire
Everyone knows where it came from. China.

So do MAGA hats. Coincidence?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do people here achieve by feigning ignorance? I see it so often, they can't be sad enough that they do it with no end game in mind.

So those who pretend it's just okay to ask...what do you achieve?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz I mean, if it turned out it came from China...

I challenge anyone here to type out "The left would stop calling Trump racist for calling it the chinese virus".

Does anyone have the balls to do this? Jaden? You feel they would stop, bro?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:54 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
What do people here achieve by feigning ignorance? I see it so often, they can't be sad enough that they do it with no end game in mind.

So those who pretend it's just okay to ask...what do you achieve?

Being right. Because it's ok to ask.

But asking isn't what's actually happening, is it?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Being right. Because it's ok to ask.

But asking isn't what's actually happening, is it?

I guess in some ways you are correct, albeit in a weasel sort of way.

The question wouldn't be the problem persay, the problem would come with the answer. If the answer ended being "China", lol...come say the left would jump on that, yeah? Tell me you feel they would pivot, close their mouths about orange man, and focus on China like they rightfully should if such a thing was revealed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:56 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz I mean, if it turned out it came from China...

I challenge anyone here to type out "The left would stop calling Trump racist for calling it the chinese virus".

Does anyone have the balls to do this? Jaden? You feel they would stop, bro?
Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be? Btw this might have all happened at a Chinese wet market.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be?

Son: I allow anyone to reply to this and pretend a valid point was made.

My gift to you. Happy birthday.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:57 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son: I allow anyone to reply to this and pretend a valid point was made.

My gift to you. Happy birthday.
smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't say I never did nothing for u.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 10:59 PM