KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » nobody's heart seems in it.

nobody's heart seems in it.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

nobody's heart seems in it.

DDM is not posting enough to gaslight a fart. Surt seems friendly generally to all and with the arrival of ziggy, relatively moderate. Rob just doesn't seem bothered, neither does Broly. Fly hardly haunts here, ethneo's posts are long, but too ridiculous to troll anyone. Blake and Jaden quip but mostly just engage politely. Adam is hardly here, like Sam and Raptor. Snow mostly just quips. Even I'm ambivalent... is this the end. Has 2020 done this to us?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan Chi left.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:38 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could post a Tim Pool video if it'd make you feel better.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

Post the one of him praising Hitler. That's my favourite.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:40 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

but since he was outed by his brother, what's the point?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Quan Chi left.
That was sad. As was PVS.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Post the one of him praising Hitler. That's my favourite.

He had a slip up I admit, but if you have proof from other videos that it wasn't I'm game. Holla@ me

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:43 PM
cdtm

All the trolling done in Vs now.

Often to me personally. Somehow a perfectly reasonable post about Superman beating down Goku turns into a poop throwing competition.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

He had a slip up I admit, but if you have proof from other videos that it wasn't I'm game. Holla@ me

Yes. A slip up of the Freudian variety.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*shrugs* I've watched plenty of videos. The dude has never come across as a white supremacist or anything.

Could be wrong, of course.

Do you truly believe he is pro Hitler? I'd be surprised if you did.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:54 PM
snowdragon

Re: nobody's heart seems in it.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
DDM is not posting enough to gaslight a fart. Surt seems friendly generally to all and with the arrival of ziggy, relatively moderate. Rob just doesn't seem bothered, neither does Broly. Fly hardly haunts here, ethneo's posts are long, but too ridiculous to troll anyone. Blake and Jaden quip but mostly just engage politely. Adam is hardly here, like Sam and Raptor. Snow mostly just quips. Even I'm ambivalent... is this the end. Has 2020 done this to us?

We're all older and filled with less piss and vinegar laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:55 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus i had a ketamine infusion earlier

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:56 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

*shrugs* I've watched plenty of videos. The dude has never come across as a white supremacist or anything.

Could be wrong, of course.

Do you truly believe he is pro Hitler? I'd be surprised if you did.

Bit difficult for someone who's not white to come across as a white supremacist to be fair.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clayton Bigsby did it just replace blindness with a beanie

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:59 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

His beanies are going to overrun the world like tribbles on the enterprise.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I played baseball from a young age and I just got used to wearing a baseball cap so I do that semi often still. I thought maybe he did the same, he is a skater so I thought that was it.

But no he wears it for baldness.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 11:11 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im fully charged up. Ddm said he had tight proof of free market health care being inferior to nationalized and i havent heard from him since.

Also i saw eon blue is restricted wtf

HELLO KMC
DONT MAKE ME GO RIVV
I WILL TALK MY PHUCKING SELF UNTIL KMCs SERVERS OVERHEAT

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 12:24 AM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ilikecomics
Im fully charged up. Ddm said he had tight proof of free market health care being inferior to nationalized and i havent heard from him since.

Also i saw eon blue is restricted wtf

HELLO KMC
DONT MAKE ME GO RIVV
I WILL TALK MY PHUCKING SELF UNTIL KMCs SERVERS OVERHEAT

You could google it yourself or even use KMC's search function to find my posts on it. You're too old to not know how to look very simple and commonly known facts like the cost of healthcare per person in the US vs. any other modern country.

Face the reality: you're either a giant idiot or terribly lazy. I think a bit of column A and a lot of column B.

Also, I'm better than you. Mwhahahahaha!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote