KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If Trump picks a male for SC Justice..

How many
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1-3 0 0%
3-6 0 0%
6-10 3 60.00%
I don’t know the exact number but it’s going to be a lot 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If Trump picks a male for SC Justice..
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Trump picks a male for SC Justice..

With Michael Avenotti out of the way and possibly going to die in jail.

Who will take up his mantle?

Assuming he picks a current judge on the court of appeals or a federal judge who’s already been confirmed. How many people will they have gang raped, date raped, sexually assaulted?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 01:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

If we get another Christine Ford out of this the metoo movementers can f-thmselves with their votes for Biden lol.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 01:36 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember how people wanted her to run for office? They used and abused her and now not a single person cares about her. Shameful honestly.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 01:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when the senate blocked Obama's choice to the supreme Court?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

I do remember that being done because different parties held the senate and white house. That is not the case now.

Still you can relax, I don't think they will be able to get someone in before the election.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Obama in control of the Senate then?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:22 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I do remember that being done because different parties held the senate and white house. That is not the case now.

Still you can relax, I don't think they will be able to get someone in before the election.

He doesn’t have to get it done before the election. He has until January 20th. That’s a long time from now.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even then you supposedly have romney, murkowski, and collins saying they won't vote until after the inauguration.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me neither tbh.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Yeah, I'm of the opinion this next seat should be filled after our presidential elections.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 02:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is an election year after all.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 03:59 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even then you supposedly have romney, murkowski, and collins saying they won't vote until after the inauguration.

Is Collins a no? I haven’t heard that

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 04:21 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Is Collins a no? I haven’t heard that

So she’s said. Who knows how she will actually vote.

Also apparently if Kelly wins the senate seat in Arizona he would’ve seated about immediately which would mean if the confirmation process is still going on at that point then just 3 gop sens voting no would be enough to stop the pick going through

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 04:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven’t found anything that said she’s a no

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 06:03 PM