KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alrighty Bois, I got the Holy Word up and running

Alrighty Bois, I got the Holy Word up and running
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Alrighty Bois, I got the Holy Word up and running

I FINALLY managed to condense all of my religious, social, and political views into a single blog. If you are interested, read it and let me know what you think: https://tetraduality.blogspot.com/?m=1

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 05:55 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'll take a look. Thanks for trusting us enough to share this. I'll be honest but not a dick.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tetraduality: The Ubermenschian Religion of Self-Theophany

Lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hebrew Israelites, please realize that, just like the Nation of Islam and the Five Percent Nation, your veiled (one could even say unscrupulously cowardly) attempts at promoting Hateful Black Supremacism will not work (especially considering that even if black people are "strong" enough to unite, white people are SMART enough to launch missiles from a distance)"

LOL!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Okay, this was legit hilarious and I loved it:

quote:
Firstly, STOP VALUING STRENGTH OVER INTELLIGENCE! The Dinosaurs were the strongest animals ever, and they got wiped out like bitches.

quote:
JUDAISM IS A RELIGION, NOT AN ETHNICITY, AND IT HAS NO PHENOTYPIC HOMOGENY OR TRACEABLE TAXONOMIC EVIDENCE

You may want to steer clear of statements like this. It is factually incorrect and there are multiple haplotypes that are specific to Jews (tribe of Jude). Do research on this kind of stuff before posting it. I get the point you're driving home. Bring your science up another level to make the same point without compromising your point with factually incorrect information like this. However, very few people are going to be familiar enough to human genetics to actually be able to call this out and most people. Even highly educated people are not going to be familiar enough to be able to notice this because it is a rather niche set of knowledge. Yes, I just called myself "niche-educated" and indirectly pat myself on the back.

Fight me.

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 19th, 2020 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not all dinosaurs got wiped out

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:27 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

You're just going to march into this thread and deny that some dinosaurs are stomping around with poopy cloacas?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rather I'm saying, at least I believe I've read about, not all dinosaurs got wiped out in some mass extinction event.

That some went extinct later on.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:33 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah you’re mom survived. #burn

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

my are mom survived?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also it's not a burn to suggest I'm the scion of some immortal dinosaur.

That would be awesome.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:39 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

my are mom survived?

I really hate typing on my phone.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

just call me littlefoot

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:45 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Little foot.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 12:13 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'll take a look. Thanks for trusting us enough to share this. I'll be honest but not a dick.

Thanks for checking it out. It know there will be MASSIVE disagreements, and we havent always seen eye to eye on here, but regardless, ya'll have been my internet blood brothers for over a decade, so anything I think may be beneficial with anyone, I gotta make sure you guys got the hookup smokin' cool smile Happy Dance

EDIT: I will put my one simple warning- PLEASE DON'T VOTE TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. HE IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE AT THE MOMENT, AND I HONESTLY WILL BE DEVASTATED AND HEARTBROKEN IF I SEE ANY OF MY KMC FAMILY END UP IN IT WITH HIM. SO PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE

Last edited by Lestov16 on Sep 20th, 2020 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 03:15 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
Thanks for checking it out. It know there will be MASSIVE disagreements, and we havent always seen eye to eye on here, but regardless, ya'll have been my internet blood brothers for over a decade, so anything I think may be beneficial with anyone, I gotta make sure you guys got the hookup smokin' cool smile Happy Dance

EDIT: I will put my one simple warning- PLEASE DON'T VOTE TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. HE IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE AT THE MOMENT, AND I HONESTLY WILL BE DEVASTATED AND HEARTBROKEN IF I SEE ANY OF MY KMC FAMILY END UP IN IT WITH HIM. SO PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE
thumb up top notch and of course you are right "race is a social construct" - credible scientists.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 04:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up top notch and of course you are right "race is a social construct" - credible scientists.

More lies.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 07:06 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

[B]EDIT: I will put my one simple warning- PLEASE DON'T VOTE TRUMP IN NOVEMBER. HE IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE AT THE MOMENT, AND I HONESTLY WILL BE DEVASTATED AND HEARTBROKEN IF I SEE ANY OF MY KMC FAMILY END UP IN IT WITH HIM. SO PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEE

100% guaranteed that I will not vote for Trump. I have never voted for a Republican at the national level and there is no reason to start voting for one, now.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 12:02 AM