KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CA Democrats Author Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Lure Minors

CA Democrats Author Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Lure Minors
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

CA Democrats Author Bill to Protect Sex Offenders Who Lure Minors

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:07 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

27 with 17 seems almost reasonable but then when you get to ages like a 20 with a 10, you have to wonder WTF these people were thinking when they wrote the damn bill.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:19 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

I personally think there shouldn't be a public sex offender registry at all.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 10:57 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

IIRC, isn't this the same state that legalized pozzing negholes? Can we be that surprised here? California is what would happen if Florida Man held political office.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 11:44 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Artol

You're right. It shouldn't be a sex offender registry, as it should be more of a Sex Offender Vigilante Hit List. (at least in terms of undeniably proven rapists (of people or animals) and pedos)

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 11:46 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Artol

So, you want to make it easier for pedos to get access to kids?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 11:59 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:33 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Lestov16
IIRC, isn't this the same state that legalized pozzing negholes? Can we be that surprised here? California is what would happen if Florida Man held political office.

What the hell is pozzing negholes?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:20 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by dadudemon
27 with 17 seems almost reasonable but then when you get to ages like a 20 with a 10, you have to wonder WTF these people were thinking when they wrote the damn bill.
I agree there are some gray areas, especially regarding later high school vs usual college ages. But 27 with 17 seems a bit icky to me. I am a well known prude though. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:58 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Badabing
I agree there are some gray areas, especially regarding later high school vs usual college ages. But 27 with 17 seems a bit icky to me. I am a well known prude though. thumb up

I dated a 29 year old when I was 16. I pursued her, heavily. She didn't want to get involved with me at first but relented eventually. We "broke up" simply because I got busy with work and school and she got busy with school. Just grew apart.

But not all 15 year olds can squat over 400lbs and grow a full beard like I could. So I understand why 17 is really hitting a gray area. It's perfectly legal in some states and illegal in others.

It's the 20 vs. 10 that has me concerned. That's not right no matter what anyone says.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I dated a 29 year old when I was 16. I pursued her, heavily. She didn't want to get involved with me at first but relented eventually. We "broke up" simply because I got busy with work and school and she got busy with school. Just grew apart.

But not all 15 year olds can squat over 400lbs and grow a full beard like I could. So I understand why 17 is really hitting a gray area. It's perfectly legal in some states and illegal in others.

It's the 20 vs. 10 that has me concerned. That's not right no matter what anyone says.

LULZ, you could have squatted a million pounds hercules:P The mind of a 29 year old that would submit to dating a 16 year old is What the f**k? bunny

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:09 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So I keep trying to find more on this.

So the purpose of the bill is that current law doesn't automatically dictate that a sex offender has to automatically register as a sex offender if the the sexual conduct was vaginal. That is in general left up to a judge to decide if they do. Other forms of sexual intercourse such as anal do come with a mandatory sexual offender registry.

So they say this current standard is unfair to LGBTQ who have to automatically register as sex offenders vs others who don't.

So I think the idea makes sense. You don't want to have to have a gay 18 year be forced to automatically sign up for being a sex offender when they had sexual relations with a willing 15-16 year old in high school. Especially when a hetero couple in a similar circumstance wouldn't.

What I want to know more on though is this doesn't remove the judge mandate I think. So someone who is 20 taking advantage of a 10 year old would still likely have to be forced to register anyways by a judge.

They would also still be tried and sent to jail for the offenses. As far I can see this doesn't let those instances get away free from burden. It's probably going to be likely that this isn't going to change the actual bad cases of minor abuse and sexual registry.

Of course there might be more to it and I wouldn't knowing more if other people have more information.

EDIT:
So what I'm saying I guess is that I don't think this bill actually would stop the extreme cases here of age difference from still being registered as sex offenders.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

While not as impressive as DDM, I dated a 27 year old when I was 18. The strangest thing about it was that it was my first serious relationship.

I was still an adult though. FFS.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
LULZ, you could have squatted a million pounds hercules:P The mind of a 29 year old that would submit to dating a 16 year old is What the f**k? bunny

No way. I ALWAYS dated women in their 20s through all my teenage years with one exception. I find it absurd that they were magically more socially mature than I was - never true.

There was no manipulation or power dynamic. Like most American relationships, I, as the male, was the pursuer. And I was successful. smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:21 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Newjak
So I keep trying to find more on this.

So the purpose of the bill is that current law doesn't automatically dictate that a sex offender has to automatically register as a sex offender if the the sexual conduct was vaginal. That is in general left up to a judge to decide if they do. Other forms of sexual intercourse such as anal do come with a mandatory sexual offender registry.

So they say this current standard is unfair to LGBTQ who have to automatically register as sex offenders vs others who don't.

So I think the idea makes sense. You don't want to have to have a gay 18 year be forced to automatically sign up for being a sex offender when they had sexual relations with a willing 15-16 year old in high school. Especially when a hetero couple in a similar circumstance wouldn't.

What I want to know more on though is this doesn't remove the judge mandate I think. So someone who is 20 taking advantage of a 10 year old would still likely have to be forced to register anyways by a judge.

They would also still be tried and sent to jail for the offenses. As far I can see this doesn't let those instances get away free from burden. It's probably going to be likely that this isn't going to change the actual bad cases of minor abuse and sexual registry.

Of course there might be more to it and I wouldn't knowing more if other people have more information.

EDIT:
So what I'm saying I guess is that I don't think this bill actually would stop the extreme cases here of age difference from still being registered as sex offenders.

So it is every bit as terrible as I assumed (because 20 with 10 could still happen) with the one caveat being that a judge could intervene and force the heavy-handedness of the law?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:22 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah one of my pals banged an 18 year old, then her 16 year old sister and then her mum when he was 21... wrong but funny.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

a teacher from school of ours went in the pub regularly where we did, when she split up with her husband and was in her late 30s. Another mate Rigsby, started snagging her. Ha, top notch! He was maybe 19-20.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I was in school, there were a few teachers I wanted to bang.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:41 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So it is every bit as terrible as I assumed (because 20 with 10 could still happen) with the one caveat being that a judge could intervene and force the heavy-handedness of the law?
From the sounds of it though that could have already happened.

That caveat already existed from what I read. The only difference being that any homosexual versions auto generated a sex offender status versus a heterosexual one which didn't.

I do agree there could have been other caveats like the age difference only counted after a certain age but it doesn't give a free pass to sexual predators which is the way I hear it described.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You're all degenerate

But I do think that after the Dems win the White House, they definitely need to start addressing issues like this. I believe in sexual liberation, but this is OBVIOUSLY WAY TOO FAR sick

Edit: Is this some more Trumpian False News? Might just be laughing

"In today’s episode of massive misinformation by MAGA/QAnon let’s all look at the facts together and learn why #SB145 doesn’t make pedophilia “Legal”.

If you read all the way through, the bill is to protect the LGBTQ community and place statutory rape accusations in front of a judge rather than automatically placing them on sex offender registrations. Statutory rape penalties will now actually EXTEND to oral and anal sex, whereas it previously only covered vaginal penetration. The bill does not give a 24 year olds a pass to have sex with 14 year olds. It puts the case in front of a judge.

“This bill has no application to anyone under the age of 14,” Wiener said. “And that age range is an existing category in the law. It has existed for almost 100 years.”

Read the details. Do the research. Vote.

I’m sure I’ll see you in another couple days with another episode. #59days 🤦🏻‍♀️

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...e-idUSKBN25V222

So California has Bush stealing their utilities for Enron and conservatives lying about them being pedos for Trump. Republicans really have a petulant hatred for Californian liberalism

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Sep 23rd, 2020 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:52 PM