KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Still no evidence Blake shooting was racially motivated

Still no evidence Blake shooting was racially motivated
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still no evidence Blake shooting was racially motivated

I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find any evidence this man was shot based on his skin color

What I did find was he was a rapist, had a warrant for his arrest, was armed with a knife and resisted arrest

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me either, the video evidence makes it clear he was resisting arrest and he was going into his car to get something.

The police had a reasonable right to assume they were in danger.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:45 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

It's another Michael Brown, but this time it's coming off the heels of George Floyd and Trump being an unprecedented douchebag, so people are taking a page out of the Trump supporters playbook and not caring about the truth of the context as long as it serves their political interests. Kinda like defying a Supreme Court Justice's LITERALLY DYING WISH just to ensure implementation of xenophobic policies smile

There really is nothing worse than having your own hypocrisy turned on you with zero possible defense laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' yes

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:01 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What legal standing does a "dying wish" have?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s my dying wish that Joe Biden drops out from the race though. So therefore he should do it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:26 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
What legal standing does a "dying wish" have?

Glad to see you're someone who puts bureaucracy ahead of compassion.
SOCIOPATHY CONFIRMED 😅😂🤣😭😶

#doesntdeservetovote

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:28 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^full meltdown

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:33 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Lestov16
Glad to see you're someone who puts bureaucracy ahead of compassion.
SOCIOPATHY CONFIRMED 😅😂🤣😭😶

#doesntdeservetovote

You went right to personal insults. such compassion.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
It's another Michael Brown, but this time it's coming off the heels of George Floyd and Trump being an unprecedented douchebag, so people are taking a page out of the Trump supporters playbook and not caring about the truth of the context as long as it serves their political interests. Kinda like defying a Supreme Court Justice's LITERALLY DYING WISH just to ensure implementation of xenophobic policies smile

There really is nothing worse than having your own hypocrisy turned on you with zero possible defense laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' yes

#ButHerWishTho

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Surtur
#ButHerWishTho

Can't wait to show such equal lack of compassion when this happens to Trump supporters yes laughing rolling on floor laughing

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 07:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmmmm

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't shot 😨

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I wasn't shot 😨
yet laughing out loud shifty

Old Post May 7th, 2021 07:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a feeling you were the evil whirly 🤣

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:21 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Please stop necro bumping Broly's threads.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:23 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote