KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive
Started by: Eon Blue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 05:08 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Potentially a game changer since by any metric Trump is high risk with his age and weight and lack of exercise and healthy eating. Doubt he’ll die since he’s president and will receive the best medical care available but wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a severe case.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 05:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems like extra precaution by his staff to pick up the responsibilities in the next few months are needed. It doesn't look good for now, but hopefully he can still be around for the second debate in two weeks... In truth, I hope he survives and recovers, but then gets made to look like a moron again. I'm soorry, it's just he's obviously not your president material.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 05:52 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...irus/index.html

Thoughts and opinions?

Yeah, I pray for them to make it. It's highly unlikely they'll die from it since the survival rate is over 99%.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 06:36 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
Seems like extra precaution by his staff to pick up the responsibilities in the next few months are needed. It doesn't look good for now, but hopefully he can still be around for the second debate in two weeks... In truth, I hope he survives and recovers, but then gets made to look like a moron again. I'm soorry, it's just he's obviously not your president material.

Heh, you just couldn't resist getting your cheap shots in at him could you? You're a disgusting p-o-s. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not have a shred of decency in you at all?

And he won that debate. That was quite clear except to morons such as yourself.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 06:38 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAloysius

Sounds like he caught it through one of his rallies, will a lesson be learned? Doubt it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 07:22 AM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Heh, you just couldn't resist getting your cheap shots in at him could you? You're a disgusting p-o-s. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not have a shred of decency in you at all?

And he won that debate. That was quite clear except to morons such as yourself.

thumb up boom!

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 09:46 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

Yeah, I pray for them to make it. It's highly unlikely they'll die from it since the survival rate is over 99%.
Tell that to Herman Cain

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 10:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 10:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

contracted it from pedo joe no doubt.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 11:27 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Tell that to Herman Cain

Cain had colon cancer.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 11:33 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Potentially a game changer since by any metric Trump is high risk with his age and weight and lack of exercise and healthy eating. Doubt he’ll die since he’s president and will receive the best medical care available but wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a severe case.

Awful and ironic.

Thoughts and prayers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 12:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 12:38 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Read this news this morning. I hope they recover with no complications!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:06 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loudthumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Cain had colon cancer.

Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors. It's sad that so many people still don't get this no matter how many times you tell them.

Covid is a highly infectious disease it's true, but it is not all that deadly as far as viruses go despite the media constantly trying to hype it up and keep everyone in a state of panic.Overwhelming majority of those who get it will get better and then they'll probably be much more resistant to getting it again.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:24 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

Originally posted by Newjak
Tell that to Herman Cain

I'd tell it to the over 99% of people who get it but don't die from it. I've never said no one has died from the virus, ffs, but you have a better chance of getting in a car accident or dying from the common flu than you do dying from this virus.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:38 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loudthumb up
laughing out loud your reaction made my day

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors. It's sad that so many people still don't get this no matter how many times you tell them.

Covid is a highly infectious disease it's true, but it is not all that deadly as far as viruses go despite the media constantly trying to hype it up and keep everyone in a state of panic.Overwhelming majority of those who get it will get better and then they'll probably be much more resistant to getting it again.
It's funny that keep thinking that number somehow undermines the danger from this virus :/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Re: Re: Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

I'd tell it to the over 99% of people who get it but don't die from it. I've never said no one has died from the virus, ffs, but you have a better chance of getting in a car accident or dying from the common flu than you do dying from this virus.
You do not have a better chance of dying from the flu at this point in time. The flu last year killed maybe 80,000 and that was considered an extremely bad year.

You are more likely to die from Covid-19 right now then you are the flu :/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 01:52 PM